Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HRBE TOKEN] [Resolving Land Disputes through Blockchain] - page 2. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
These kind of innovative projects are the reason people should believe in cryptocurrency based new way of living. Hopefully Harambee token will be a great success.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
I completely agree with your ideas, the trust between sellers and land buyers should always be on the first place in order to agree on the best conditions and opportunities, just as interesting is your register that will register transactions for the purchase and sale of land, I want to learn more about it in order to fully understand its work and its capabilities. This register will be constantly updated to provide new data and opportunities?
I am certain, that this project is ready to do big things. A new era will start, once people have possibility to solve land disputes using blockchain, without need to hire expensive lawyers.
Activity: 28
Can not wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the business a lot, because it will show what the true potential this plan has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.
This project is looking good. It has nice documentation and professional team. I have a feeling, that this project will do well once it gets more attention and press coverage.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 597
Hey,  Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

That is what many projects will find out very soon. Being centralized in a revolution that is about decentralization is going to kill the liars.
Activity: 22
Hey,  Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Smart projects have clear connection to real world, they are not just vague wishes and ideas. It is good to see, that Harambee token is trying to solve a real problem and improve quality of life.
Activity: 238
When a buyer purchases a block of land, the completion date will require the buyer and the seller to exchange the settlement amount for completion documents. Several outcomes can be invoked and automatically enforced without the need for a middleman.
Activity: 238
Land LayBy Listing on blockchain will contain up to date information about a particular land asset.
Activity: 11
I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Land dispute is a situation that is made more complex by the fact that many smallholder farmers do not have the title deed to the land. They are illiterate that do not have access to the internet. What can you do in this situation?

It looks good, but you should make an effort to implement the project, because you have a lot of competitors. I did not see the value of your coin, what is it equal to? Maybe there is a demo?
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Land dispute is a situation that is made more complex by the fact that many smallholder farmers do not have the title deed to the land. They are illiterate that do not have access to the internet. What can you do in this situation?
The idea of using blockchain and connecting it to land ownership is clever. This way there is always undeniable record in blockchain, that cannot be tampered with.
Team Harambee is doing good work. They have good number of followers in social medias, and their project is well thought out. Projects like this can bring crypto currencies closer to everyday life.
Activity: 196
can you explain more about the use cases for this type of token?
Activity: 32
Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I'm all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I can not lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 597
Without proper record keeping, it is tough to prove who owns land. What is needed is project like Harambee token, which can help ordinary people to prove their ownership and prevent expensive land disputes in court.

To have such a system is one thing but to get governments and people adopt it is another issue and I can see that this will be difficult.
Without proper record keeping, it is tough to prove who owns land. What is needed is project like Harambee token, which can help ordinary people to prove their ownership and prevent expensive land disputes in court.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don't recall seeing same feature this project has in other projects. Solving land disputes is innovative idea, and shows that project wants to bring new concepts to crypto space.

this project creates a new atmosphere in the crypto-currency society. investing in art to observe the development of the project. maybe in the future it will be in the front row.
Pages:
Jump to: