Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HRBE TOKEN] [Resolving Land Disputes through Blockchain] - page 6. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Land Layby Blockchain is a trusted shared distributed ledger for recording land and conveyance data that can never be altered, corrupted, forged or replicated in error. A block consists of all details about a certain piece of land.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
The lack of legal title or land deed documents has prevented people from buying lands. The  Land layby project will make people can get land deed after the verification process which makes it easier to sell the land and buyers having confidence in buying a genuine land. Good work
According to many international observers like the World Bank, IMF, and the United Nations Development Agency, Africa is becoming a key part of investors’ global portfolio. The exposure blockchain technology gives to an investor combined with that promise,sets Africa apart in the application and development of blockchain.
Activity: 238
Real estate transactions engage multidisciplinary teams whose red tape prolongs the completion of transactions.
Activity: 308
I am really looking forward to what the future holds for this project. Their whitepaper and roadmap are informative and precise. I believe this project has potential to do well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Land LayBy Listing is a project to help reduce fraud in the information about real estate. I think, in order to be accurate and up-to-date, does the project need to cooperate with land management agencies?
Activity: 16
Reserved for producer = 262.5M @ 0.7 USD --> 183.75M USD
Presale token = 200M @ 0.7 USD --> 140M USD
Main sale events = 300M @ 0.7 USD --> 210M USD
Team reserve = 237.5M @ 0.7 USD --> 166.25M USD

TOTAL token amount 1B = 700M USD  Shocked

You got your tokenomics wrong..

Questions:
Why do you need so much money?
Do you have any financial plan we can look out?

Thanks!
10% off discount translating to a bonus of 9:1 HRBE for Pre-TDE Sales for a minimum of USD 100,000 per transaction. (For every 9 HRBE
purchased, a total of 10 HRBE are realised)
Harambee token is well thought out project. It has real world use case and can go long way. It can help people in their everyday life.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
As a supporter of Land LayBy’s Project, what do I stand to benefit?

Our supporters and investors will enjoy token bonuses and discounted prices, detailed out as follows:

1. 10% off discount Bonus of 9:1 HRBE
Pre-TDE Sales for a minimum of USD 100,000 per transaction. (What this means is that for every 9 HRBE purchased, a total of 10 HRBE are realized. Every 9 HRBE purchased earns another 1 HRBE in discount.)

2. 5% off discount Bonus of 19:1 HRBE
Pre-TDE Sales for amounts more than USD 10,000 but less than USD 100,000 per transaction.

so this 10% and 5% bonus will be applied only to big players,
is there any other bonus structure that apply to on how early we invest? (week 1 week 2 etc bonus structure)
and also, will you lock this big player bonus token for certain period?
Activity: 196
Are you working on any current partnerships? Can you see working with government contracts?
This project potentially has very large customer base. It means, that project only needs small part of those people as users to become a success. I place great hopes on this project.
Activity: 3
Activity: 107
wow, $350M hard-cap is extremely high in this bear market, when there are many failed ICOs, and people are scared of investment. It's not important for an ICO to reach the hard-cap, but the investors will be confused before deciding to invest.
Since the platform is powered by smart contracts, most of the fees charged by intermediaries will be eliminated, and the extra cost will not be passed
down to the investor. This will allow fair pricing with better and promising returns.
Activity: 5
What are the major requirements to be join as a contributor for this project?

The major requirement to join as a contributor on the project is to identify with our mission to bring an end to land corruption in developing countries. If your objective and ours are aligned, we can build together. For more information about how to participate in our ICO and other programs, please visit hrbe.io

I have several questions to be asked

1) Is this program needs KYC approval?
2) Is there any special wallets to deposits HRBE Tokens?
3) What are the Banned countries for this bounty program and for the contribution?
4) How experienced and Professional the team of the programme?

I will respond in descending order:

1) Yes. We require KYC approval
2) We require ERC20 compatible wallets for HRBE deposits. Tokens will be distributed 30 days after the ICO.
3) I refer you to our Token Sale Agreement on hrbe.io
4) We have diversified experience on our team. Our team information can also be found on hrbe.io

wow, total token is 500 Milion ( 500 000 000 ) with ICO price is 0.7 USD, so it mean total cap is 35 Milion US dollars. Is it too high???
how many token aviable for ICO sale sir? and what is hard cap target?

We have a total of 1B HRBE Tokens. However, 500M is available for the ICO making that our hard cap. At 0.70 USD per HRBE, that translates to $350M hard cap. Please access our white paper and related information at hrbe.io

how many toke were sold in Pre sale phase sir?
Do you have any bounty or airdrop campaign sir? I am very interested in your project. Pls let me know if you have

Thank you for your interest in HRBE and the Land LayBy Listing platform. Pre-Sale will start soon, please view our timeline and all things HRBE at hrbe.io

HRBE Airdrop link: http://t.me/HrbeAirDropBot?start=591361527
HRBE Bounty link: https://beta.bounty0x.io/bounties/423858

Harambee token looks like a great project. I believe this project can change the way we operate on matters concerning land ownership.

Thank you. We believe in our mission too and are ever more grateful for people who identify with our objectives. Please view more information about HRBE at hrbe.io

Any information about team?

Yes. All team bios can be accessed on hrbe.io

Activity: 5
Any information about team?
Harambee token looks like a great project. I believe this project can change the way we operate on matters concerning land ownership.
The HBRE Tokens can be used to access certain advertising privileges and/or services for producers on the LLL (Finance agents, land sellers, individual projects, SACCOs and other land selling companies).
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
how many toke were sold in Pre sale phase sir?
Do you have any bounty or airdrop campaign sir? I am very interested in your project. Pls let me know if you have
Pages:
Jump to: