Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HUB] Hubii Network - A Blockchain-based Decentralised Content Marketplace - page 10. (Read 23525 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Hubii Network this project is too quiet. The project team seems to have done too little. It is deeply disappointed as ICO investors.
i think your research is too little about hubii network
you should research on hubii network again
i read about hubii network a lot its 10 years old think of hubii network owner and now they making it real
i think HBT is the real quite but having great potential and team behind this looks great professionals.
i believe on hubii network and soon you will realize that too
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
Hubii Network this project is too quiet. The project team seems to have done too little. It is deeply disappointed as ICO investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hubii Network of the project team in work, community construction was very poor, no sound. The exchange is not, is there any chance?
yup! Team working marvelous & exceptional on project, check out telegram chat room.

well, Hubii Network building their own exchange. i am interested in this project. The Guy "LASSE" he informed me about Hubii Team Work.

Hubii Team built more things in five months>
1: they have built hybrid decentralized exchange.
2: A content distributer platform.
3: A scaling solution to ethereum.
4: Hubii Core

we will be see One interesting thing more "Striim" in coming weeks. If you want to learn more about "Striim".

check out this: https://medium.com/@jacobotoll/re-thinking-a-tokenised-economy-ebc4999e947b

You gotta love this.  This is a project with very little little hype, but in terms of the actual development work they put in, they always overdeliver.  Great stuff to see.
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Hello guys!

I appeal to you as to the holders of the token  HUB
I suggest that you ask the developer to add your token to the Ethereum Anonymizer (SATOSHI WALLET) list.
This service will allow you to anonymously transfer your token from the holder to the holder.

They have a good affiliate program. Now comes the pre-sale.
This is my invitation code for the investor 0xeB60289fea2F4B7a25B848Fd6F0692B60848Ff1f
The investor on the pre-sale receives 50% of bonuses, + up to 20% for using the invitation code)))
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Did Hubii Network team do anything after ICO ended? Even a decent exchange is not on the table. I am very disappointed to have participated in such a project.
haha since ICO Hubii has done a lot of work but you will have to search about it.

you can join hubii telegram chat room for more news and info about project. (talking about exchange?) they are building their own exchange.

they've built a hybrid decentralized exchange, a content distributor platform and a scaling solution to ethereum.

now they are going to release 'STRIIM' in coming weeks. stay tuned for further news about Hubii Network.

yes hubbi network team doing good work on the project and they are releasing news about their progress
hubii has new branding. read more here
https://medium.com/@jacobotoll/hubii-has-new-branding-86300e161a5d
and if you research in hubii network team work then you will fin a lot
that's why hubii network token price is high then others
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
Did Hubii Network team do anything after ICO ended? Even a decent exchange is not on the table. I am very disappointed to have participated in such a project.
haha since ICO Hubii has done a lot of work but you will have to search about it.

you can join hubii telegram chat room for more news and info about project. (talking about exchange?) they are building their own exchange.

they've built a hybrid decentralized exchange, a content distributor platform and a scaling solution to ethereum.

now they are going to release 'STRIIM' in coming weeks. stay tuned for further news about Hubii Network.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Can I join?

What do you mean? If you mean ICO, it is over. But you can invest Hubii on the market.
Activity: 96
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Hubii Network has not been on the market for a long time. The team is going to do things in the future. It will most likely go to the moon in the future.
yes hubii network team is working on developments and releasing great news
when they start work on marketing and list this token on good exchanges then its price will be skyrocket
right now whole market is bleeding and prices are very low. HBT price is also low just 0.47$. good time to buy HBT tokens
in next 6 months is think hubii project will developed more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Hubii Network of the project team in work, community construction was very poor, no sound. The exchange is not, is there any chance?
yup! Team working marvelous & exceptional on project, check out telegram chat room.

well, Hubii Network building their own exchange. i am interested in this project. The Guy "LASSE" he informed me about Hubii Team Work.

we will be see One interesting thing more "Striim" in coming weeks. If you want to learn more about "Striim".

check out this: https://medium.com/@jacobotoll/re-thinking-a-tokenised-economy-ebc4999e947b
Chic news colleague. I hope that the team will continue to work in the same spirit. Capitalization of the HBT token is too low and I think once the market of crypto currency has gone up we will see a price of 1-2 $. But, of course, more liquid exchanges are needed. For example Kucoin.
any news? what is the next exchange?
Hubii Team going to introduce "Striim". Striim will be an open source, community driven solution which will be tokenised.

Interesting thing is that there will be no token sale.  Cheesy

120b tokens will be created and air-dropped over a 10 year period.. 100% of striim’s revenue will be distributed to the token holders and the community of protocol facilitators.

-> 50% proportionally to HBT token holders (including any HBT on deposit within hubii core)
  -> 20% proportionally to Ethereum holders that register or deposit in hubii core
  -> 20% to a strategic growth fund
  -> 10% to key partners in this endeavour.

https://medium.com/@jacobotoll/re-thinking-a-tokenised-economy-ebc4999e947b
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
any news? what is the next exchange?
I'm aware of three projects Floyd Mayweather has touted: Stox, Centra, and Hubii.  Centra just got outed for fraud:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-busts-fraudulent-ico-endorsed-by-floyd-mayweather-founders-defrauded-32-mln

At the end of the day, the only connection of Hubii and Centra is Floyd Mayweather backed them both.  Hubii team is real and the team is regularly available on telegram.

People may question the integrity of any project Floyd touts now, but this remains a coin with a transparent, and hard working team behind it.

Those celebreties should be careful of choosing the project they are promoting as we are choosing for investing or promoting.
I'm aware of three projects Floyd Mayweather has touted: Stox, Centra, and Hubii.  Centra just got outed for fraud:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-busts-fraudulent-ico-endorsed-by-floyd-mayweather-founders-defrauded-32-mln

At the end of the day, the only connection of Hubii and Centra is Floyd Mayweather backed them both.  Hubii team is real and the team is regularly available on telegram.

People may question the integrity of any project Floyd touts now, but this remains a coin with a transparent, and hard working team behind it.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Binance going to decentralized exchange.Huh 
If this happen then hbt will be go to moon 🌚. Huh Huh Huh

It needs time. So right now projects can't rely on decentralized exchanges, those are just extras.

Yeah @luluvic, the dex wasn't even part of the original plan for Hubii, so while its a great development, don't get too caught up in comparing the extras of Hubii, to what Binance specializes in just yet  Cheesy.
Binance going to decentralized exchange.Huh 
If this happen then hbt will be go to moon 🌚. Huh Huh Huh

It needs time. So right now projects can't rely on decentralized exchanges, those are just extras.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The price of Hubii rebounded quite well today. This project from financial empire Singapore is still worth looking forward to, because the technology team is developing solid products.
Pages:
Jump to: