Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] [HULI] H.U.L.I. MINING - MASTERNODE - X16RT 🚀🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 2712 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
How do I exchange and withdraw if I have not blessed them bts?
As well as on the CryptoBridge.

I did not understand, what is the answer? who told you I use cryptobridge? Even if I use it I didn't need bts it worked but I don't know how. Can you explain it to me? thank you
copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
As well as on the CryptoBridge.
copper member

Where exactly are the 50,000 monthly coins coming from? What is this "project reserve" and how does it work?
Donations to the project only.
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru

Where exactly are the 50,000 monthly coins coming from? What is this "project reserve" and how does it work?
legendary
H.U.L.I. is currently trading live on the EPICA DEX decentralized exchange on the HULI/BTC pair.
Feel free to trade there.

https://trade.epica.exchange/market/EPICA.HULI_EPICA.BTC

Hello i have deposit HULI in this exchange but not received my coin. Why? is scam?

Maintenance till 9:00 GMT

Oki i have received, but I'll wait for better exchanges because I can't trade now they ask for bts for everything. I don't understand anything, once the exchanges were easier to use.

Activity: 41
H.U.L.I. is currently trading live on the EPICA DEX decentralized exchange on the HULI/BTC pair.

Hello i have deposit HULI in this exchange but not received my coin. Why? is scam?

Maintenance till 9:00 GMT
legendary

copper member

copper member

Plant a tree – get HULI coins.
All who plant a tree and send photos or a short video which shows the planting process, will receive 10 HULI coins for each tree.

https://discord.gg/n8wbFeP
legendary
Hi I created my masternode here. It is very easy to create and works perfectly. Who wants to create a masternode sign up in the link below:

Masternode H.U.L.I.
copper member
Activity: 344

Code:
-a x16rt -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:2774 -u WALLET -p c=HULI

Payouts every 1 hour, 0.05% fee

copper member
please release a guide for masternode on windows
on this week
legendary
please release a guide for masternode on windows
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Hi can you give me instructions for the masternode?

If you have set up any masternode in the past, it shouldn't be a problem as steps are the same for almost all masternodes regardless of a coin.

You won't believe it but I've never done a masternode Grin

Hehe, yeah, then you definitely need a guide.  Cheesy

I would suggest to go to their discord and ask for help. If they can't release a source code for a wallet, maybe they can at least make a mn guide.
legendary

If you have set up any masternode in the past, it shouldn't be a problem as steps are the same for almost all masternodes regardless of a coin.

You won't believe it but I've never done a masternode Grin

legendary
Hi,

This project looks interesting, not many new coins has a specific purpose like this one.

I almost downloaded and installed the wallet, but then noticed that in your GitHub, there is no source code available for your wallet, only binary releases.

Why is that?

Ubuntu version on the GitHub. But the source right after CryptoBridge listing (2-3 weeks)

The reason I ask is that this makes the project suspicious and I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees it that way.

What could possible be the reason for not releasing source code?
copper member
Hi,

This project looks interesting, not many new coins has a specific purpose like this one.

I almost downloaded and installed the wallet, but then noticed that in your GitHub, there is no source code available for your wallet, only binary releases.

Why is that?

Ubuntu version on the GitHub. But the source right after CryptoBridge listing (2-3 weeks)
Hi,

Why is that?
Pages:
Jump to: