Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] [HULI] H.U.L.I. MINING - MASTERNODE - X16RT 🚀🚀🚀 - page 4. (Read 2712 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 130
wallet? pools to mine?

update the discord link its expired.
copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 4
hey guys, notify us when pools are up!
copper member
Not all pools are set to x16rt algo. We will also set up our own pool.
For this minor reasons, we are forced to move the launch 24 hours ahead. New date is June 5, 2019. 18:00 GMT.
Activity: 7
wallet??? BlockExplorer?
copper member

How the project will earn money for planting trees and its development:

1) Masternodes sale (based on roadmap).

0.3 BTC sale price of one masternode. Total will be sold 15 MN. After selling all 15 MN's we will plant the first trees. The quantity and range will depend on the planting area.

Note 1: Trees and bushes can be completely different - from fruits and berries, to birches and pines. We will discuss the quantity and range with the selected owner of the land.

Note 2: This is the first and only sale of masternodes. In the future, they will not be sold.

Note 3: The total number of trees planted may be different - both more and less. This will depend on the cost of seedlings in a particular country, as well as the agreed range. We will try to maximize the quantity.

2) Monthly sale of 50,000 coins.

Every month we will put up for sale on the exchange of 50,000 coins. Depending on the rate at the time of sale and the number of coins sold, we will pay for one or another number of seedlings and work on their planting. In the future, if demand is high, we will be able to sell more coins and plant more trees. Part of the funds from the sale of coins will go directly to the planting of trees, work and photo / video. Part of the funds will go to the development of the project - advertising, payment for new exchanges and services, and so on.

3) Wallets for donations.

We will publish the addresses of the H.UL.I., BTC and Ethereum wallets, which anyone can donate any number of coins. All funds from these wallets will be used to plant trees.

copper member
Today will be published the blocks-explorer of the main network.

Tomorrow, June 4, at 18:00 GMT, will be wallets.

ONLY 15 MN's pre-sale will be available today and tomorrow all day on the Epica Dex. You can withdraw the HULI coins immediately after downloading the wallet from the site, tomorrow, June 4, at 18:00 GMT for MN setup.

https://trade.epica.exchange/market/EPICA.HULI_EPICA.BTC
copper member
copper member
copper member
H.U.L.I. is currently listed on the EPICA DEX decentralized exchange on the HULI/BTC pair. Feel free to trade there after launch.

https://trade.epica.exchange/market/EPICA.HULI_EPICA.BTC

copper member
The mission is very noble. I just hope you will live up to your mission and not use only as a face of your project. Countless projects attempted to use the same concept but in reality, they haven't done anything to realise their mission. Most of them ended up in trading only and been abandoned once the dev team got their share.
Something tells me that there will be the same here.Show me at least one project,who did something real,I have not found a single .Just all such projects are created only for personal enrichment.This is my personal opinion, maybe of course I may be mistaken.
Keep track of project achievements at least six months and you will see that this project is different.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
The mission is very noble. I just hope you will live up to your mission and not use only as a face of your project. Countless projects attempted to use the same concept but in reality, they haven't done anything to realise their mission. Most of them ended up in trading only and been abandoned once the dev team got their share.
Something tells me that there will be the same here.Show me at least one project,who did something real,I have not found a single .Just all such projects are created only for personal enrichment.This is my personal opinion, maybe of course I may be mistaken.

Activity: 32
MINEPOOL.ONLINE OPEN MINING FOR H.U.L.I

-Enjoy 0.5% fee
-payout time 1 hour
-all coins have dedicated port
-MPM - Multiple YIIMP Pool Monitor

.Bat config example:

-a x16rt -o stratum+tcp://minepool.online:3781 -u YOUR_WALLET -p stats

Discord Channell:
https://discord.gg/4hE32pw

Pool link:
https://minepool.online

enjoy the mining  Roll Eyes
copper member
Since this is a fork of Veil, what has been done to fix the Zerocoin vulnerability in this coin?
some code modification
Activity: 36
Since this is a fork of Veil, what has been done to fix the Zerocoin vulnerability in this coin?
copper member
The H.U.L.I. project mainnet launch scheduled for JUNE 4, 2019
Pages:
Jump to: