Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Transactions [Equihash][Community Project] - page 10. (Read 232926 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
You have 0 workers and a hashrate of 0. Tell us why we should do this.
I think you missed the train...
Last week I made 20 HUSH/day with 270 workers on suprnova. Now there are over 1100 workers and my earnings are getting much smaller.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Why is this ONLY listed at Cryptopia???

Their volume leaves a lot to be desired. Don't get me wrong, I had a shitload of fun fucking around and suckering bots into shit trades, but outside of that, there's no real trading that I saw. An order gets filled like every 3-10minutes.

Because once it's on some big exchanges, the price goes to geosync and the market cap goes to the Mun and we are billionaires in one night! Which (the latter) can't be that simple, because good things come in small packages.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
NEW MINIMUM PAYOUT THRESHOLD - HUSHPOOL.CLOUD

Instant payments with a minimum threshold of 0.001 HUSH (After 121 block confirmations on blockchain)
All miners that participate at 51% of time round will be paid from 0.001 HUSH

Join our pool
http://hushpool.cloud

0.001 is super small, lots of tx. Perhaps a 0.1 would be better?

Yes we have increase threshold at 0.01

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Why is this ONLY listed at Cryptopia???

Their volume leaves a lot to be desired. Don't get me wrong, I had a shitload of fun fucking around and suckering bots into shit trades, but outside of that, there's no real trading that I saw. An order gets filled like every 3-10minutes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
Daily trading volume continues to exceed the daily mining output by a significant margin, about 6x in recent days.

To put it in perspective, only one day's mining output on the sell side is available at prices below 200,000 sats.

Even at current prices that are multiples of last week's price, HUSH is still less than half the marketcap of ZEN.
Activity: 124
 Whomever did the new logo, has talent. I just spent every last penny i had, shhhhh, on Hush. If i can help in anyway being in AZ please let me know, or maybe just buy Mr Mercer a beer Wink
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Anyone looking to sell large 10 BTC+ blocks of HUSH and don't want to trash the market, send me a PM.

Good stuff...

Liking what I'm seeing more and more here.

I'm keeping hush *zips lips*

I like it, ZCASH w/o founder's fee, different from ZCL in that it bears no direct association w/ ZCASH... good for the little dudes && those who missed the ZCASH hey-days last October/November. ZEC keeps going up, this keeps going up too. In its name is power, heed it!

Sh..... keep keeping hush.

Why do we want to keep things a secret?  The more mainstream adoption the better....

"Hush" speaks to the privacy features of the coin, not to " getting the word out" about it
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
Damn wanted to buy HUSH at 0.5 not so long ago, I guess I missed the boat Grin

Congrats to the investors who made money recently.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Instant payments with a minimum threshold of 0.001 HUSH (After 121 block confirmations on blockchain)

Join our pool

0.001 is super small, lots of tx. Perhaps a 0.1 would be better?
Activity: 179
Anyone looking to sell large 10 BTC+ blocks of HUSH and don't want to trash the market, send me a PM.

Good stuff...

Liking what I'm seeing more and more here.

I'm keeping hush *zips lips*

I like it, ZCASH w/o founder's fee, different from ZCL in that it bears no direct association w/ ZCASH... good for the little dudes && those who missed the ZCASH hey-days last October/November. ZEC keeps going up, this keeps going up too. In its name is power, heed it!

Sh..... keep keeping hush.
Activity: 574
What concept will you do during the future and what is the purpose of building this project?
Activity: 307
About a hundred miners left suprnove today, probably because the price dropped a little. Good for the rest of us, since we have less competition... I'm mining and HODLing Cheesy

Why is it better when there are less miners on the suprnova pool? HODLing this as well.
A few days ago I had a simple explanation for that, but things have changed since the global hashrate has increased dramatically. A week ago I made 20 HUSH/day and now it's a little bit more than 4.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
About a hundred miners left suprnove today, probably because the price dropped a little. Good for the rest of us, since we have less competition... I'm mining and HODLing Cheesy

Why is it better when there are less miners on the suprnova pool? HODLing this as well.

Join our pool
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
Anyone know whats up with miningspeed.com?  I was getting payments about every half hour to hour... Its been over 4 hrs and my balance has not changed?  Miners still chuggin along but nothing showing up?
IMPORTANT NEW FEATURE - POOL HUSHPOOL.CLOUD

In order to make the pool clear and transparent to the miners, on page stats (http://hushpool.cloud/#/stats), when block is confirmed in real time, now you can click on 2 new links:
  • "Miners paid" to see modal view of miners paid with relative amount paid in according with total shares sent to get rounds
  • "TX" link to blockchain address with transaction information on block confirmed. Here, you can see miners paid with relative amount

This new feature was needed to show at new miners transaction id "TX" and total paid in according with how many shares they sent for round

http://hushpool.cloud/#/stats
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
Hush and suprnova are new area for me. I created an account on zdash.suprnova.cc and created a worker.

I will use linux or windows gui-wallet to get a Hush wallet address and put this address to "Payment Address" of my suprnova.cc zdash account.

Then call EBWF miner with

miner --server zdash.suprnova.cc --user myusername.myworker --pass mypwd --port 4048

Is that right?
Activity: 109
What happen to hush, why it sudden jump?

Because it rocks!
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
Activity: 203
What happen to hush, why it sudden jump?
Pages:
Jump to: