Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain - page 12. (Read 39268 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 20
When Binance?  Roll Eyes

Even if it doesn't get listed on Binance, I believe HYDRO is a winner. Hodl!
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Activity: 120
Merit: 3
Yesterday, They announced new partnership with Wyre!

We are happy to announce our newest partnership, and our first for the Hydro dApp store! It is blockchain innovator Wyre!

https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/hydro-blocktoberfest-introducing-wyre-our-first-kyc-partner-f9c4d30d61a7
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Hydro Blocktoberfest: Subscription Payments in Tide

"Our Hydro Blocktoberfest continues with a look at our work to release Tide in 2019. This includes not only our behind the scenes work with Plasma to make payments quicker and more efficient, and interoperability protocols to allow currencies built on other chains to be swapped, but also the ability for dApps and users to have recurring payments and ongoing subscriptions!"
Read more: https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/hydro-blocktoberfest-subscription-payments-in-tide-4c081e9355ac.
What does happen to the old tokens? Are all destroyed?
What is this nonsense you are talking about old tokens being destroyed? Did you receive an update from team HYDRO stating old tokens would be destroyed?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What does happen to the old tokens? Are all destroyed?
Did you hear the latest developments about Hydro?

"1-)They have proposed a new ERC standard for identity! It is tentatively ERC-1484 and could be the standard that is used for all identity platforms in the future! Think of it as an "aggregated identity" - whereby the current identity protocols are an individual ID, this protocol is an entire wallet of IDs
https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/hydro-update-10-12-18-ff8da42bb2fc

2-)They have already Plasma integration, and publish article about this;
https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/hydro-blocktoberfest-plasma-integration-for-dapp-store-tide-fed55dbad1be

3-)Next week They will take a look at their work with privacy protocols, interoperability, international payments, and our very first KYC dApp parter announcement!

4-)The core Hydrogen team is working on some large Fortune 500 corporate partnerships for the 4Q and the Hydro community on local partnerships in their local communities."

Source: Mike Kane, in global telegram! Big Hype Coming!
Activity: 82
Quote from: HydroShane

Update: HYDRO wallets are now functional on Mercatox

Bad exchange.

Can you elaborate on that? Why is it bad? I've used it before and had no problem. Though I wouldn't trust exchanges with my money however.
Quote from: HydroShane

Bad exchange.
Activity: 51
Hi, I hold 222222 HYDRO on MEW. Why the value of that tokens is not displayed?

it used to show when i held there. hydro  sent twice for airdrop. the former were canceled and replaced with the new ones. this was months ago.

Thanks for bringing this up, the airdrop was done from two different contracts, if you are still holding both tokens the second tokens should be displaying price unless you have sold it. Good to see the progress made by this project hope the community stay strong
Thanks, we'll look into this

Got a response from the Mercatox team:

As you can see some of our Wallets are on maintenance.

Please be informed that 17.09.2018 some of our hot wallets were compromised by hackers.

We understand the risks that are hot wallets affected in, so we hold a minimum amount of funds that are needed for auto-withdrawal there.

The most of the user's funds we are keeping on special storages (safe cold wallets).

Also, we understand that hot wallets are at risk, and for such reason, our service has a reserve fund which uses to compensate the losses of funds on the hot wallets in such cases.

At the moment we are investigating that incident and upgrading protection of some hot wallets.

You can be sure that your coins are safe and you can trade in normal mode. Mercatox is here for you to make your trades comfortable and safe!

The normal work of all coins will be restored soon.

Mercatox team

Some other ERC-20s are already fully functional, so HYDRO shouldn't be far behind.

it used to show when i held there. hydro  sent twice for airdrop. the former were canceled and replaced with the new ones. this was months ago.

Thanks for bringing this up, the airdrop was done from two different contracts, if you are still holding both tokens the second tokens should be displaying price unless you have sold it. Good to see the progress made by this project hope the community stay strong

Got a response from the Mercatox team:

As you can see some of our Wallets are on maintenance.

Please be informed that 17.09.2018 some of our hot wallets were compromised by hackers.

We understand the risks that are hot wallets affected in, so we hold a minimum amount of funds that are needed for auto-withdrawal there.

The most of the user's funds we are keeping on special storages (safe cold wallets).

Also, we understand that hot wallets are at risk, and for such reason, our service has a reserve fund which uses to compensate the losses of funds on the hot wallets in such cases.

At the moment we are investigating that incident and upgrading protection of some hot wallets.

You can be sure that your coins are safe and you can trade in normal mode. Mercatox is here for you to make your trades comfortable and safe!

The normal work of all coins will be restored soon.

Mercatox team

Some other ERC-20s are already fully functional, so HYDRO shouldn't be far behind.
I have no doubt HYDRO will succeed! I believe the people who got in early and didn't dump their coins will be very happy one day. 
I would like to announce that Hydro announced a very important alliance! ERC725!

erc725alliance.org/

https://twitter.com/hydrogenturkey/status/1046839328700342275

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

This is correct; the active token is the one here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xebbdf302c940c6bfd49c6b165f457fdb324649bc

Hi, Shane, UK based Mercatox exchange has  hydro withdrawals closed for days. Can you please ask them what is going on? They are not being transparent and my tokens have been stuck there with low volume.

This is correct; the active token is the one here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xebbdf302c940c6bfd49c6b165f457fdb324649bc
Activity: 295
Merit: 10

Coins or tokens that do not show the value are more likely pump and dumps
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
This token has interesting use case I believe in future when this ecosystem will get more strong and popular than it will drive more value to this token. This is good time to show faith in this project it has working platform and partnerships are growing I am very confident this will grow.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13

Pages:
Jump to: