Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain - page 16. (Read 39271 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2

This is a useful link dude, thanks for posting that useful link above. It will be great to see it first and decide lately. More power on your team!

Hydro Raindrop offers a way to enhance off-chain authentication protocols by incorporating blockchain mechanics as a component of a single or multi-factor authentication process. This can add a useful layer of security to help thwart access breaches and data compromises. With the release of the Hydro app, we are making Raindrop a reality.

It’s been six months since the Hydro journey began, and since then we’ve had:

Over 11,000 developers participate in the HYDRO airdrop
40,000 signups for Hydrogen accounts
A BlockTank event during Blockchain Week in NYC, live streamed and watched by 150,000+ people worldwide
A Telegram, Twitter, and Reddit community that has grown to more than 20,000 members — all organically, with no marketing budget
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
How do I receive tokens by participating in development? Is it connected to the app download on the phone?
Activity: 2
My story with HYDRO was from the first time i saw the Name and Logo i got attracted, i had to look more into it and ever since then they have not proved be wrong, its a project to stick with because of its awesome and amazing concept.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Hello admin i recieve email from OFFICIAL REBL , telling that Hydro have airdrop round 2, is it true?, i just want to confirm.
Hydro team has constantly said and even had it pinned in the telegram channel that there won't be any further airdrop. The only way to get Hydro tokens is to buy or participate in the community development program that is going on. Be wise! Don't get scammed!!

It's sad to see how impatient people are in this market. Folks, don't let early dumpers discourage you. They are only hurting themselves. They just don't see it yet. We need to be patient in having to put up with them for now. A time will come when Bitcoin will shoot up and HYDRO will go up with it. Then these impatient and greedy dumpers will be wishing they didn't dump their HYDRO so early, but held. They laugh at us while they dump on us to make a few hundred dollars, but we will be far ahead of them in the end. They won't be laughing then.
Most of the guys your complaining about are weak hands from airdrop and some pump and dump guys who wants to orchestrate a pump and dump scheme with Hydro tokens. The real believers of the project are strong holders and still holding on to their precious Hydrogen tokens. Most of them are just interested in quick flip and move on to the next good project to pump. If mistakenly fall for their prize manipulation, you are in deep mess.
Activity: 5
Hello admin i recieve email from OFFICIAL REBL , telling that Hydro have airdrop round 2, is it true?, i just want to confirm.
copper member
Activity: 154
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
big dump in last 2 days for the second time. i think the dip is 80 and it will rise from there. it is not easy to trade short term be careful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
i have just discovered this project. might be interesting on the long run and profitable too Smiley
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
It's sad to see how impatient people are in this market. Folks, don't let early dumpers discourage you. They are only hurting themselves. They just don't see it yet. We need to be patient in having to put up with them for now. A time will come when Bitcoin will shoot up and HYDRO will go up with it. Then these impatient and greedy dumpers will be wishing they didn't dump their HYDRO so early, but held. They laugh at us while they dump on us to make a few hundred dollars, but we will be far ahead of them in the end. They won't be laughing then.
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
GREAT NEWs from Hydro team :

The Hydro Mobile app is now LIVE in both the App Store and Google Play Store!  

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1406519814  

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hydrogenplatform.hydro
Activity: 8
It's really happened if one hydro will gose 10 Dollar .
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Dumpers aren't going to be so lucky to get low prices like before. Bitcoin is on its way up now. And Hydro will go up with it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
1 is close. waiting patiently for 1. come on hydro make my face laugh.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hydro can be very good in the future. A project whose name is very beautiful is for me.

Not only that, if there is any development on hydro I am sure it will be even better. And certainly more people are expecting that something bigger than this is being done.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
Hydro can be very good in the future. A project whose name is very beautiful is for me.
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hydro will be listed Bitforex on Wednesday July 25th.

Bitforex, $200 Mil in volume, number 4-8 typically in CMC volume daily

They will be preparing marketing no later than next Monday.
Activity: 1
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
The #Hydro mobile app was approved by #Apple! We will send the community an alert when it is available to download in the #AppStore...#Security and #Identity for #financialservices using public #blockchain will be brought to the world soon! https://t.co/QlmS3zrckE
https://twitter.com/HydrogenAPI/status/1018648918073147392
Activity: 95
I very much hope that the company HYDRO will succeed.
An excellent approach to realizing their ideas!
It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects!
I will follow them on big exchanges.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
I'm not a developer, so I don't know the concept of technology too much, and I think it's great to be able to show something better through a demonstration.
Pages:
Jump to: