Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain - page 25. (Read 39271 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 13
lets make hydro great again. up is coming.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
We need to see some positive price action.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
the overall market is stable currently and there are other coins which do not have solid background surging. The weakness in HYDRO is quite suspicous. Either the market is not impressed or some whale is holding down the price.
I agree, it is suspicious.   
the overall market is stable currently and there are other coins which do not have solid background surging. The weakness in HYDRO is quite suspicous. Either the market is not impressed or some whale is holding down the price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
the price is disappointing in the last weeks? who would wait such a dip in these positive atmosphere?
Activity: 25
Why hydro price dipping?
There have been several pieces of good news but the price is not acting positively.
Activity: 89
Good news Guys. Hydro got listed in payfair.io

https://payfair.io/?coin=HYDRO&tradeType=sell¤cy=EUR&typeOnlineStatus=All

You can trade Hydro with over 35 global currencies. You can buy or sell hydro with FIAT.

Only stable coins are listed here.

ETH
OMG
VEN
ICX
EOS
BAT
Binance coin
Tron
WTC
Hydro
Looks like CMC is not using the total count of tokens to calculate the market cap. However, using the stock market as a guidance, using the total of 11B count of HYDRO tokens, the company is already being valued at about $50M. If Hydro reaches $0.1, it is a 1B company.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Any plans/ideas to get on a bigger and more secure exchange than Mercatox? Cheers
That's a good question! Mercatox appears to be a haven for pump and dumpers. One only needs to pay attention to what goes on in the chat box to see this. If the team behind HYDRO really cares about the future of their project and the investors who fuel it, then it should be a priority for them to get their token listed on more reputable exchanges.     
Is there any "community contest" going on to distribute some free HYDRO tokens?

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hello there, I am here to ask you a question. I signed up on Hydrogenplatform before 16th Feb 2018 but unfortunately i couldn't linked my github and myetherwallet to the account due to some kind of unseen issues i forgot to do it. I am a full time developer and committed to build a fintech app on hydrogenplatform. Now, my question is that will i get the airdrop tokens if i linked my accounts? Thanking you unanticipatedly.

Hi! Nice to see another developer ready for Hydro Wink . Airdrop was already distributed so I guess it's impossible receive right now.
Anyway it's possible get some free-hydro. Check this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37093063 You can earn a good stake of hydro with these amazing proposal.
Should I accumulate more on the dip?
Activity: 11
I feel this is real world use case project and has pinned high hopes on this project. All the best Hydro team !!
Activity: 49
Hello there, I am here to ask you a question. I signed up on Hydrogenplatform before 16th Feb 2018 but unfortunately i couldn't linked my github and myetherwallet to the account due to some kind of unseen issues i forgot to do it. I am a full time developer and committed to build a fintech app on hydrogenplatform. Now, my question is that will i get the airdrop tokens if i linked my accounts? Thanking you unanticipatedly.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Guys beware of scam.There is a fake airdrop is going in the name of hydro by telling 1:1 "anatomia" airdrop for hydro holders.Its a scam.they are trying to steal your private key by phishing attempt

yes thanks for share! there is redirect to this fake myethwallet frontpage
https://myetherwallet.com.signinverication.signmessage.karaokesepeti.com/signmsg.html#

And it seems whole scam start from their official Telegram page / website:
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@anatomiatoken
https://www.anatomia.co/hydrotokenbonus/

Your welcome
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Any plans/ideas to get on a bigger and more secure exchange than Mercatox? Cheers
Activity: 182
I don't know how I missed the opportunity for cool cash from this coin. I actually signed up for the developer's beta testing before February 16 but for some reasons, I wasn't credit and I didn't care much because I thought it was going to be like the numerous worthless airdrop tokens sitting in my wallet. Even after the 222,222 tokens were trading for less than 200 bucks, I still didn't believe in the project. I think I have to wait for some weak hands to be shaken off for me to get Hydrogen. A lot has been happening around the project and I believe it has the potential to perform like Tron.

I think the most common reason for not getting the airdrop is not having an active Github account.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I don't know how I missed the opportunity for cool cash from this coin. I actually signed up for the developer's beta testing before February 16 but for some reasons, I wasn't credit and I didn't care much because I thought it was going to be like the numerous worthless airdrop tokens sitting in my wallet. Even after the 222,222 tokens were trading for less than 200 bucks, I still didn't believe in the project. I think I have to wait for some weak hands to be shaken off for me to get Hydrogen. A lot has been happening around the project and I believe it has the potential to perform like Tron.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I see this project having a lot of potential.

Yes, I am also very excited about that project and will hodl all my tokens for at least some years. Many interesting things to come.
Pages:
Jump to: