Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain - page 21. (Read 39271 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
For starters, I never trust someones judgement who doesn't believe Bitcoin will recover, but only it "can". If you think Bitcoin might die, after 300+ deaths, then you don't belong here to put it simply. I'm very grateful for the leverage traders, the shorts market and futures. Whatever can help correct the price faster. Note how the correction has so far been around 50% faster (based on Weekly MAs) than the 2013 correction that lasted 18 months. I respect the day traders who have been in the space since the beginning, they are great market makers. Personally I don't day trade, I don't short, I don't play futures markets, but without them we'd be completely lost right now coming down from $20k.
The idea that leverage traders are to blame for the bearish market is a complete joke. Why not blame the lambo boys and spectulators who jumped in from $5k, $10k and $15kyou might for the price to reach $20k? Blame the parabolic nature of the market, people's blind greed and stupidity, not those who are bringing price stability and confirmation faster than expected. Blame yourself if applicable. Of course interest in Bitcoin is decreasing, as the price is correcting, it's called a market cycle.

I can tell from your comment that you lack experience trading. It seems you don't have a clue about what is REALLY happening in this market. All you know is it is bearish. And you think what you see is normal. It's not normal. This market is filled with fraud and manipulation. The activity of the people you are praising is the reason why this market has suffered and is suffering. If you were a real trader you would understand that, because you would see it in the charts.

Moreover, if you were a real trader you would know that the past doesn't predict the future. Yes; Bitcoin could utterly fail. And if things don't change, it will fail, and the whole crypto market will go down with it.

Don't misunderstand me. I am not saying I want Bitcoin to fail. I have money invested in crypto. Of course I want to see it do well. But I am not going to sit back and keep my mouth shut like a good little sheep just to make people like you happy. People need to be realistic. Only having positive thoughts about any market is not being realistic.

You think I lack experience trading? LOL. I made 100% profit last year swing trading, I made another 100% profit last month even. You think I lack trading experience? You're hilarious. I don't swing trade anymore simply because it's too much effort in a bear market, I've made enough profit already, and the risk to reward ratio is too low for me now. Yes I doubled my money again this year within 6 months, but last last year I doubled my money in 3 months, although clearly should of pulled 200-300% it if I knew what I was doing back then. Therefore I haven't got the patience for swing trading at the moment, but full respect to the pro swing traders still going strong and living off this market. Not to mention I'm now just sitting on profit so I don't care where the price goes, that's what playing with house money feels like. It's chill, you should try it! The lower the better to be honest, I'm hoping for $2.5k at the 200 Week MA if the 100 Week MA doesn't hold at $4.5k, but I realise we all probably won't get this lucky with institutions waiting on certain discounts. But you can always hope.

I can only assume you're one of those bitter people who bought into the parabolic rise last year and either didn't sell profit to get yourself on house money (no.1 rule of investing into incredibly speculative assets) or you simply bought high and are now sitting on a loss so need to find something or someone to blame. You say this correction isn't normal, have you even looked at a historical logarithmic chart? The 2014-2015 correction? Do you know what parabolic means or what a bubble is? That would tell you with RIDICULOUSLY overbought weekly RSI levels last year, your target buy is oversold weekly RSI. It's simple mate, get a grip. Or if you are playing with house money (profit) at the moment, then what on Earth is your problem? If you're winning, then be grateful. If you're loosing, you should know better. "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is".

Not to mention it's so simple to make money in this market: Buy low sell high, buy red sell green, buy fud sell hype, buy the rumour sell the news. Couldn't be simpler, even with just MACD crossovers you can pull profit in a bear market. I don't get how people lose their money unless they are idiots who sell at a loss. Before it was even easier buying oversold and selling overbought Daily RSI levels. How could you not get on house money???

I love it when greedy people get burnt "I'm not selling at $20k, it could go to $100k by next week!", serves them all right  Grin Bye bye lambo boys and good riddance! You're not welcome in this space. Either swing trade and make profit, invest long-term or both, or f*** off basically. I've got no sympathy for sore losers blaming "manipulation" for a natural correction. The price would be manipulated if it wasn't correcting right now. The price was manipulated from $5k to $20k over futures markets news, but I never heard people complain about it when the price was going up! Funny that. What's not normal about this chart, please explain (in depth using technical analysis, not random conspiracy nonsense):

https://i.imgur.com/GbXxLHm.png
Activity: 392
Merit: 9
Hello, who know, what the forecast price per 1 token during this year? It could be more than 40$?
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
For starters, I never trust someones judgement who doesn't believe Bitcoin will recover, but only it "can". If you think Bitcoin might die, after 300+ deaths, then you don't belong here to put it simply. I'm very grateful for the leverage traders, the shorts market and futures. Whatever can help correct the price faster. Note how the correction has so far been around 50% faster (based on Weekly MAs) than the 2013 correction that lasted 18 months. I respect the day traders who have been in the space since the beginning, they are great market makers. Personally I don't day trade, I don't short, I don't play futures markets, but without them we'd be completely lost right now coming down from $20k.
The idea that leverage traders are to blame for the bearish market is a complete joke. Why not blame the lambo boys and spectulators who jumped in from $5k, $10k and $15k for the price to reach $20k? Blame the parabolic nature of the market, people's blind greed and stupidity, not those who are bringing price stability and confirmation faster than expected. Blame yourself if applicable. Of course interest in Bitcoin is decreasing, as the price is correcting, it's called a market cycle.

I can tell from your comment that you lack experience trading. It seems you don't have a clue about what is REALLY happening in this market. All you know is it is bearish. And you think what you see is normal. It's not normal. This market is filled with fraud and manipulation. The activity of the people you are praising is the reason why this market has suffered and is suffering. If you were a real trader you would understand that, because you would see it in the charts.

Moreover, if you were a real trader you would know that the past doesn't predict the future. Yes; Bitcoin could utterly fail. And if things don't change, it will fail, and the whole crypto market will go down with it.

Don't misunderstand me. I am not saying I want Bitcoin to fail. I have money invested in crypto. Of course I want to see it do well. But I am not going to sit back and keep my mouth shut like a good little sheep just to make people like you happy. People need to be realistic. Only having positive thoughts about any market is not being realistic.
if we were in a bull market it would have reached 10 cents by now with this momentum. shame on the market.
No; shame on the day traders who have entered the market. They are ruining things for everyone. It's likely going to take years to recover, if it's even possible at this point. A lot of people have lost interest in Bitcoin because of its strong decline. The day traders using leverage are mostly to blame for this bearish market. They are enemies of crypto.

The idea that leverage traders are to blame for the bearish market is a complete joke. Why not blame the lambo boys and spectulators who jumped in from $5k, $10k and $15k for the price to reach $20k? Blame the parabolic nature of the market, people's blind greed and stupidity, not those who are bringing price stability and confirmation faster than expected. Blame yourself if applicable. Of course interest in Bitcoin is decreasing, as the price is correcting, it's called a market cycle.
Activity: 6
Thank you, that sounds good!
Activity: 51
Again very glad with the reward. Very nice work of the team! Just curious the announcement of the bankdeal is delayed, do i have to think about days or weeks? Just to get an idea, thanks again!
The bank client announcement is being discussed with the bank's legal/marketing teams. It does not affect our deal, just the specific details of the announcement. I'd estimate this will be finalized by mid-July
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
if we were in a bull market it would have reached 10 cents by now with this momentum. shame on the market.
No; shame on the day traders who have entered the market. They are ruining things for everyone. It's likely going to take years to recover, if it's even possible at this point. A lot of people have lost interest in Bitcoin because of its strong decline. The day traders using leverage are mostly to blame for this bearish market. They are enemies of crypto.
Again very glad with the reward. Very nice work of the team! Just curious the announcement of the bankdeal is delayed, do i have to think about days or weeks? Just to get an idea, thanks again!
Congratulations for winning the Fintech Awards 2018! Nice to see the positive price action and increased volume today  Smiley
Well done to all devs for making this happen, keep up the great work.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Volume of Hydro its increasing right now from 1 month ago, just see the coinmarketcap chart: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hydrogen/#charts

Bulls are coming for hydro!
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
Activity: 57
Congrats on the award...from a firm believer in this project!!!  Way2go
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
Mike - leader of Hydro team get us an IMPORTANT NEWS from Luxembourg

Hydro beats nearly 200 companies globally to win their fintech award. Congrats to our awesome team!

Hydro is doing pretty awesome guys
Thank you for the telegram group! And congrats on the reward!
Activity: 30
Congrats to the Fintech Awards 2018 : Hydrogen !!
https://twitter.com/Luxinnovation/status/1009510724731891714?s=19

Super work. Perfect visibility. Congratulations
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Activity: 31
Can somebody please tell me the telegram group? The only one i can find is for indonesia.

Project Hydro
Official Telegram group of Project Hydro and the HYDRO token. We do not operate any other Telegram groups! There are no more airdrops, don't get scammed! www.hydrogenplatform.com; Twitter: HydrogenAPI
https://t.me/projecthydro
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
latest developments are awesome. when the bull run comes, 10 cent is not a dream.
Can somebody please tell me the telegram group? The only one i can find is for indonesia.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
I think this project is very important and different from others. This is a good project with new feature that the dev been apply, i think we should give them support to make this project be great project. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: