Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain - page 3. (Read 39237 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Hi team, I had hold 222,222 Hydro more than 3 years ago in my wallet, but now It seems disable and I think cause by this re-distribution. How I can get back my Hydro token? Please help me on this.
My wallet is: 0x422BC79Af3A87A024BEbd50B34EaDC2eDad0c8F1
Thanks a lot.

https://bscscan.com/address/0x422BC79Af3A87A024BEbd50B34EaDC2eDad0c8F1#tokentxns
Activity: 2
Hello Bitcointalk

The redistribution of the new Hydro token ( from 11b to 111m ) will happen in 03 phases.

- phase 1 ( 28 Feb) : personal wallets
- phase 2 ( 1 Mar) : coinex exchange ( also an even : Trading to share 40.000$ from 1 - 14 March)
- phase 3 (undefined) : the other exchanges

NOW, the snapshot for personal wallets is done, we are working on distribution.
No worry. you will not able to transfer the new Hydro to exchanges, as they havent support it yet. if you try to do, you will loose it.

You can get detail information here in our Medium

Here are the contract deployment on BSC & Ethereum.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x946112efab61c3636cbd52de2e1392d7a75a6f01
https://bscscan.com/token/0xf3DBB49999B25c9D6641a9423C7ad84168D00071

Thank you and stay tuned. Best things take time

Hi team, I had hold 222,222 Hydro more than 3 years ago in my wallet, but now It seems disable and I think cause by this re-distribution. How I can get back my Hydro token? Please help me on this.
My wallet is: 0x422BC79Af3A87A024BEbd50B34EaDC2eDad0c8F1
Thanks a lot.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
Hello bitcointalk

We're glad to let you know that @TrustWalletApp added full support for HYDRO BEP20(BSC) token. Check it out here: https://github.com/trustwallet/assets/pull/5770.
And HYDRO ERC20 support is still pending, we will update you all as soon as it's done https://github.com/trustwallet/assets/pull/5799
Any idea why the price of Hydro is different in coingecko and coinmarketcap?

This is because, the redeployment has not yet finished. some exchanges are still working on it, that's why the whole system is not updated. Please stay tuned.

All private wallets which hold Hydro before 28 Feb 2021 were already distributed with the new Hydro token BEP20

Because the new Hydro now is BEP20 token, so please check the asset of your wallet here in : bscscan.com
BEP20 smart contract : 0xf3DBB49999B25c9D6641a9423C7ad84168D00071

IMPORTANT:

- If you want to trade on DEX like Uniswap, Pancake...

Please make sure the new contract should be :
ERC20:  0x946112efab61c3636cbd52de2e1392d7a75a6f01
BEP20: 0xf3DBB49999B25c9D6641a9423C7ad84168D00071

- Please do NOT trade with the old contract :
ERC20 : 0xebbdf302c940c6bfd49c6b165f457fdb324649bc ( it is NOW invalid and useless now )
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)

not only between coingecko and coinmarketcap mate
but, between coinex with other exchange has different price too
any explanations about this, or this is an impact from the trading competitions in coinex

regards
Activity: 64
Hello bitcointalk

We've completed the token redistribution to all private wallets (phase1) and exchanges (phase2). the total suppy of Hydro is now 111.111.111

Please keep in mind that we have a trading competition on Coinex, let join to win from 40.000$ reward.

In celebration of this activity and continuation of the rebranding effort, we decided to release our new website.

See details in the article

Hello Bitcointalk

The redistribution of the new Hydro token ( from 11b to 111m ) will happen in 03 phases.

- phase 1 ( 28 Feb) : personal wallets
- phase 2 ( 1 Mar) : coinex exchange ( also an even : Trading to share 40.000$ from 1 - 14 March)
- phase 3 (undefined) : the other exchanges

NOW, the snapshot for personal wallets is done, we are working on distribution.
No worry. you will not able to transfer the new Hydro to exchanges, as they havent support it yet. if you try to do, you will loose it.

You can get detail information here in our Medium

Here are the contract deployment on BSC & Ethereum.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x946112efab61c3636cbd52de2e1392d7a75a6f01
https://bscscan.com/token/0xf3DBB49999B25c9D6641a9423C7ad84168D00071

Thank you and stay tuned. Best things take time
Hello Bitcointalk

After getting green light from exchanges and everything is ready. We would like to inform that the Redeployment of Hydro will start to reduce the total supply from 11B to 111M.

The token redeployment process and take snapshots of all HYDRO holders will start on February 28th, 2021.

We'll state all the details in an article and release to the general public .

Thank you and hope you enjoy the fly with Hydro

Does my airdrop tokens worth anything?

hey, the price of Hydro is going up rapidly last 3 days, around 200% up.
so please check your wallet to see it. thank you

Yeah I noticed.

But I'll stay as a long term holder anyways.

Thank you very much and best of luck to HYDRO

hey, the price of Hydro is going up rapidly last 3 days, around 200% up.
so please check your wallet to see it. thank you
Activity: 1
Hey.. project hydro reduced 100x supply voted by hydro community members .... now new supply will be 111 million & due to high gas fees of eth.. hydro move to #BSC soon... Hydro new team working  awesome...

The Open Community Voting for $HYDRO token supply has come to an end.
We're glad to announce that :

111.111.111 as new total supply of Hydro after redeployment.

Therefore, the team will begin the redeployment process ASAP.

I need some clarification. Is this redeployment considered an airdrop or a swap?

yes sir. this is a swap token, to reduce the total supply from 11 billion to 111 million. The main purpose of this redeployment is :

- Redeployment of Hydro will help us to add burning system and make Hydro compatible with multichain
- Burning system is what you guys are looking for and eager to ask all along, to automatically reduce the total supply.
- Compatible with multichain will help us gain the benefit of lower gas fee which is the biggest problem now for any project.

and because of the eager requirement from Hydro community, we decide to use this redeployment to reduce the total supply.

Where do we swap our Hydro if its not on an exchange?

all of the swap will be 100% automatically done. The holders of Hydro dont need to do anything.
Thank you and please wait for your next announcement.
Hydro partners are doing very well now .
Activity: 512
Merit: 20

I need some clarification. Is this redeployment considered an airdrop or a swap?

yes sir. this is a swap token, to reduce the total supply from 11 billion to 111 million. The main purpose of this redeployment is :

- Redeployment of Hydro will help us to add burning system and make Hydro compatible with multichain
- Burning system is what you guys are looking for and eager to ask all along, to automatically reduce the total supply.
- Compatible with multichain will help us gain the benefit of lower gas fee which is the biggest problem now for any project.

and because of the eager requirement from Hydro community, we decide to use this redeployment to reduce the total supply.

Where do we swap our Hydro if its not on an exchange?
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
This is actually a good news, so hydro is coming alive again?

Buying some and holding a reasonable bag won't be a bad idea, who knows it might be the next big thing considering it's features and use cases.

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

Hello Bitcointalk

In order to tackle the Ethereum high gas fee issue and find a better way for Project Hydro’s growth and adoption.
Hydro is going to be a multi-chain platform, and the whole Hydro ecosystem will be supported on different blockchains.

To become a multi-chain platform, we are considering the below Blockchains to start within 1st phase which will take 6 months to complete:
- Binance Smart Chain
- Moonbeam (Polkadot Parachains)
- Plasm (Polkadot Parachains)
- Algorand
- Cardano

You can find more detail here in our article
Pages:
Jump to: