Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain - page 37. (Read 39271 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
What's the actual value of the HYDRO token? I haven't seen a very clear answer on this yet. Why does the HYDRO platform need its own token instead of using ETH and why will that token appreciate in value?
HYDRO is a utility token and is required to accomplish various functionalities (right now: to execute a Raindrop authentication, in the future: a whole host of uses). Each phase of the project will utilize the HYDRO token in some way.

Some of these functionalities could technically be achieved with ETH, but I believe this is a misnomer. ETH and HYDRO have two very different use cases - ETH is a currency to fuel computations on the Ethereum network, while HYDRO is a token to trigger and unlock functionalities within the Hydro ecosystem. Conflating the two is confusing and disingenuous, in my opinion. Here is how I think about it:

Using ETH would restrict what we can do, and introduce competitive barriers as to the actual use of those tokens. Why would someone use ETH within the Hydro ecosystem if ETH also has hundreds or thousands of other potential uses that have nothing to do with Hydro? Why would we tie ourselves to the supply and demand dynamics of a token that has an entirely different use case then what we intend it to be used for? At best, this muddles the Hydro value proposition, and at worst, it is a game theoretical disaster in which developers never expand beyond ETH's native use cases. These issues are almost entirely circumvented by introducing a HYDRO utility token.

I don't have any comments on the value of the token, but here are some facts: We are aggressively pursuing real-world adoption of the tech. That adoption is directly correlated with the use of HYDRO, and the supply of HYDRO is fixed.
Hey everyone, we are hosting a Reddit AMA on Friday! See this post for more details: https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/announcing-the-hydro-team-ama-c1b65bff5c4a  Smiley
That was a good news atleast we will have a chance to ask questions directly from the team to understand more about hydro and its platform. I will be there i have some questions to ask for about the future plans.
Awesome, we look forward to answering your questions  Smiley
Activity: 11
What's the actual value of the HYDRO token? I haven't seen a very clear answer on this yet. Why does the HYDRO platform need its own token instead of using ETH and why will that token appreciate in value?
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
Hey everyone, we are hosting a Reddit AMA on Friday! See this post for more details: https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/announcing-the-hydro-team-ama-c1b65bff5c4a  Smiley
That was a good news atleast we will have a chance to ask questions directly from the team to understand more about hydro and its platform. I will be there i have some questions to ask for about the future plans.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
This project made me smile yesterday. Completely forgot I am holding it since airdrop, then saw a increase in my ETH tokens and found it was listed on CMC and has good development going on. Happy to be part of it and hold for at least a year from now. Keep it up guys!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
So fantastic that we got on Coin Market Cap. Truly a great step and the community still looks very engaged.
Activity: 294
Great!!!!!
Hydrogen is building the global financial platform of the Web 3.0. To enable Hydrogen to augment its APIs with decentralized blockchain functionality
Activity: 15
How can we receive some hydro tokens?
Activity: 65
good project but l miss it
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM HYDRO

Hydro Raindrop 2FA Sneak Peak

Hydro team are getting closer to the release of the Hydro app, which will make the Raindrop available to any customer of any platform anywhere on Earth!

It will be available in the Google Play (Android) and iOS (Apple) stores this month.

In the following video, our team examines how Hydro Raindrop improves security over traditional two-factor authentication (2FA) that uses text messaging or emails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=lhr_L9GKx0E

Follow the melody of Hydro at medium :  https://medium.com/hydrogen-api

p/s : Hydro is waiting for the result of listing on OKEx next week.  Grin Grin

Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire

Good News for hydra. Guys also Binance work great. We can add hyra to  Community-Coin on Binance.

how do we do that mate. Can you please give me an instruction , thank you so much
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
Here the news from Hydro Cheesy

1. The Hydro CoinMarketCap link is now live. 

2. We will have first details today of the new industry consortium Hydrogen is forming to create a decentralized financial world!

3. The Hydro app is undergoing final beta testing, we have it connected to the Hydrogen site and are now working with other platforms to beta test before the release. Also Noah/Andy have made good progress with Snowflake, and we will start releasing details on that phase soon!

4. One of the largest platforms OkEx can add Hydro via their community vote, you can find the Twitter link and instructions here: https://twitter.com/OKEx_/status/992351475287261185

Top 5 coins will be listed on OKEX.

Instructions:
1. Follow Okex
2. Comment $Hydro on the link below.
3. Retweet the link below and put $Hydro as the caption.

Lets do this again like just what we did before on Coinex!!

Thank you

Wow this is great news. Thanks for the update. Hydro is a project with great potential, it will definitely be very successful in the future. I am happy that I joined the airdrop. Will keep watching for more news from the team.

Good News for hydra. Guys also Binance work great. We can add hyra to  Community-Coin on Binance.
this could be good news because Hydro is already registered on the CMC Hydro app is undergoing final beta testing and is now working with other platforms to test the beta before this news release could have made the token price even more valuable.
Activity: 342

2. We will have first details today of the new industry consortium Hydrogen is forming to create a decentralized financial world!

3. The Hydro app is undergoing final beta testing, we have it connected to the Hydrogen site and are now working with other platforms to beta test before the release. Also Noah/Andy have made good progress with Snowflake, and we will start releasing details on that phase soon!

4. One of the largest platforms OkEx can add Hydro via their community vote, you can find the Twitter link and instructions here: https://twitter.com/OKEx_/status/992351475287261185

Instructions:
1. Follow Okex

Thank you

Wow this is great news. Thanks for the update. Hydro is a project with great potential, it will definitely be very successful in the future. I am happy that I joined the airdrop. Will keep watching for more news from the team.

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Instructions:
1. Follow Okex

Thank you

Activity: 157
Merit: 1
I like the ideas of this great project, Hydro will no doubt change the crypto world in a very nice way because of its potentials .The great Team of this great project are experience and dedicated people working around the clock to create something unique this is a welcome development in the crypto world mostly for the developers.
Activity: 314
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
I'm a youtuber do you have bounty?
Activity: 46

hydro voter with all the twitter of the house ... @ hydro in force

@cenkoxz
Pages:
Jump to: