Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain - page 41. (Read 39271 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Кaк пpинять yчacтиe в бayнти?
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
I don't understand. Is it only meant for developers to gain access for airdrops?
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
the bounties are coming finally

The best bouties ever i have known on crypto. If you are an expert at some points, you will gain a lot, otherwise ,, we shall see  Grin Grin
Activity: 51
I heard a bounty is coming up soon.  I am so glad as I missed first airdrop
We are releasing details on our Community Development Program today! It is not the same as an airdrop; it offers some ways to receive HYDRO tokens for contributing to the community Smiley
The Hydro Community Development Program is now live! see here for details: https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/introducing-the-hydro-community-development-program-d774909c67b8
We are releasing details on our Community Development Program today! It is not the same as an airdrop; it offers some ways to receive HYDRO tokens for contributing to the community Smiley
Activity: 212
Merit: 1
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
Congratulations to HYDRO on today's trading. Did you participate in the distribution of tokens for the airdrops?
Activity: 322
Crypto Lovers
i waititing the bounty program hydro.
where i can join with bounty hydro dev ?
Millionaire
Dont forget , Today! Hydro will be releasing details of a new community development BountyProgram . There are awesome new ways to contribute by building products, code, and other tasks for developers

Come and join telegram and follow twitter for latest news and tasks.

and Hydro listed on Coinex today too
Activity: 37
Здpaвcтвyйтe. Кaк я мoгy пoлyчить гидpo? Бyдeт ли бayнти кoмпaния?
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
I love this project. Not much hype but dev team working behind the scene, just keep on with progress and giving good news to think that it's non-ICO project! Really awesome.
Millionaire
Hydro will be listed on coinex tomorrow
and more important, the bounties will be announced the same day.

Lets come join hydro tele group if you dont want to miss this awesome chance.

im not sure if you can get another chance in the future for free hydro anymore.
Activity: 31
How I am looking about Hydro investment?

Buying ADA for 0.00005 cents per coin.

Yep same feeling 😂
This project is very wonderful. On the other hand, I would like you to have a solid explanation and marketing about the ecosystem using tokens. Smiley
Hi! What information do you think is unclear? We appreciate your feedback and can try to explain it better Smiley
Activity: 89
How I am looking about Hydro investment?

Buying ADA for 0.00005 cents per coin.
Activity: 89
Should I invest in this? Huh I'm wondering a bit

Do your research and invest. Its a wonderful project. This is like buying ethereum couple of years ago. Most of the people here filled half of their portfolio with this coin. We are lucky early birds. This coin will definitely hit a dollar in future.
Activity: 48
Should I invest in this? Huh I'm wondering a bit
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
onion activo
excellent project, I'm not dev, but if I know where to put my money, buy and go in hold Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: