Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HYPE Token: Inflationary + Deflationary Token (Burn-Stake-Melt-Vote) - page 24. (Read 2897 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

HYPE will be available on the following exchanges on 26th of July:

please tell me this information is still relevant at the moment and why I have not seen anything like this from exchanges. There should be an announcement about the listing of a new coin.

there is a listing now and you are free to buy tokens on exchanges. see information more carefully
it is good that the team got the listing now. Although trading volumes are pretty low but I think it's just at the initial stage.
Activity: 40
I liked that such an ecosystem is in fact quite extensive and this means that the demand for tokens should be at an altitude.
Activity: 21
https://hypetoken.io/ai-powered-trading-signals-service/

it would be very interesting and I'll be waiting forward to it will also enhance the credibility of the project.
Activity: 31
what about stacking? what income can I get already have information about this? and how many tokens do I need minimum?
Activity: 28
trading volumes are growing and it pleases me I think if you buy tokens now then soon we will see a flight to the moon if of course the team will show good results.
Activity: 19
it seems to me that such an economic model will allow the project to develop and the token can get into the top 50.
Activity: 19
do I understand correctly that the community will completely determine the future development of the project ?
copper member
Activity: 104

it looks interesting as a tool for earning money, but I do not understand what benefit this token will bring to the demand in the long term .

if tokens are burned, in any case the price will rise. This economic model may be of interest to traders and investors.

Yes it looks interesting but it is also difficult to implement. I don't understand for example what tokens will be burnt ? whose tokens will they be?

Burned tokens are destroyed from the markets and results in the decrease of the total supply of tokens.
Activity: 27
by the time you plan to list Hype Token (HYPE) in decentralized IDEX, Hotbit, Mercatox, CoinExchange, Crex24 that will help increase the volume and we will have a better price for your token Cheesy
Activity: 39

it looks interesting as a tool for earning money, but I do not understand what benefit this token will bring to the demand in the long term .

if tokens are burned, in any case the price will rise. This economic model may be of interest to traders and investors.

Yes it looks interesting but it is also difficult to implement. I don't understand for example what tokens will be burnt ? whose tokens will they be?
copper member

at the moment there are already any working prototypes? Just I would like to understand what results the team has already achieved at the moment . It is in fact very important.

well, you can see that their wallet is ready at the moment. And this is all a good result. At the moment I will wait for listing on exchanges.

It's already on exchanges such as Sistemkoin & Livecoin.

Please refer to: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hype-token
Activity: 32

at the moment there are already any working prototypes? Just I would like to understand what results the team has already achieved at the moment . It is in fact very important.

well, you can see that their wallet is ready at the moment. And this is all a good result. At the moment I will wait for listing on exchanges.
copper member
if you want to build a payment system you need to have partners who will accept this as a means of payment otherwise it just won't make sense

We are not trying to build a payment system. Those extra added platforms are just an ecosystem of platforms accepting HYPE.

HYPE is a social experiment created to test the crowd's ability to effectively manage the inflation/deflation of a tokenomy. The supply of HYPE tokens are ultimately controlled by the users through a consensus (voting events) which are held monthly.

AtomicSwapWallet by HYPE  I do not really understand this is your own wallet and your own development?

it seems to me that all this is as logical as possible. And I'm glad that the team shows real results. But the development of the purse is only the beginning.
Activity: 35
if you want to build a payment system you need to have partners who will accept this as a means of payment otherwise it just won't make sense
copper member

I take it this will be used as a means of payment and I can say pay for coffee or something like that? do you already have partners?

you can look it up on the website. there project is a pretty strong support. I think if the team will continue to work so the project has a future.

the competition at the moment is just huge and will have to show something really revolutionary to take the lead in the market.

That's true. There's lots of deflationary tokens out there but none is exactly like HYPE.

HYPE has combined inflationary + deflationary features and allows users to collectively control the supply of HYPE.

For more info, please read: hypetoken.io/whitepaper
Activity: 32
as I understand it, you are building a global ecosystem to provide a high level of demand for these tokens. I think that now it's all the most important.
Activity: 31

I take it this will be used as a means of payment and I can say pay for coffee or something like that? do you already have partners?

you can look it up on the website. there project is a pretty strong support. I think if the team will continue to work so the project has a future.

the competition at the moment is just huge and will have to show something really revolutionary to take the lead in the market.
copper member
HYPE will be available on the following exchanges on 26th of July:

please tell me this information is still relevant at the moment and why I have not seen anything like this from exchanges. There should be an announcement about the listing of a new coin.

HYPE is already available on Livecoin & Sistemkoin. More exchanges to be added in the coming future.

I am interested in trading signals. please tell me when it will be active and will work? I'd like to see how effective that would be.

Please have a read here: https://hypetoken.io/ai-powered-trading-signals-service/
Pages:
Jump to: