Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HyperQuant — 🤖📈✅🤖Fintech Platform for Automated Crypto Trading🤖📈✅🤖 - page 11. (Read 28062 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
LBank public API connector by HyperQuant

Today we want to present you a new .NET wrapper for LBank API created by HyperQuant. It is a unique connector based on asynchronous-model that can generate and process multiple parallel processes. For example, it can send data and receive requests at the same time without any delays.
https://medium.com/hyperquant/lbank-public-api-connector-by-hyperquant-23d178adb888
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
This will be a first for a trading platform for crypto currencies to incorporate a full automation, this will surely benefit all the crypto currency traders.

Indeed you are right!!! We are working hard to accomplish that goal
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
This will be a first for a trading platform for crypto currencies to incorporate a full automation, this will surely benefit all the crypto currency traders.
I think this is a good project, a clear direction, worth pursuing, hope the development team can go far in the future.
have project airdrop or bounty ?

Well Smiley Unfortunately, we finish the bounty a while ago. However, we may have airdrops with exchange partners, so, stay tuned
What would be the trading fee and what would be the minimum amount of deposit when the platform is fully ready?

Speaking of trading fees... as we have a lot of exchange partners, we may have discounts and free fees trades.
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I think this is a good project, a clear direction, worth pursuing, hope the development team can go far in the future.
have project airdrop or bounty ?
I actually see a pretty strong product that is definitely needed in the capital markets. The team makeup seems ready to push this through with their domain expertise.

you are right. Dont forget about strong liquidity and market-making departments
What would be the trading fee and what would be the minimum amount of deposit when the platform is fully ready?

It depends on the level of the bot and managed amount. We will soon announce the platform economy.
How will people benefit from this Automated Trading instead of the manual trading we all know of?

People tend to have feeling, fear and uncertainty. Do algorithms have it... don't think so.  It is a programmed tool with a goal to get you a profit.
Does your bot work how can it help people Huh

We have a bunch of bots and algorithms that we are testing in the market right now. Soon it will be available for everyone
A digital token of cryptocurrency that is issued in order to fund development of the cryptocurrency and that can be later used to purchase a good or service offered by the issuer of the cryptocurrency.

You got the idea  Grin

The project has potential and perspective. The main sale is already over or it will not be?

It seems to me that the sale of tokens still has to take place. she is not over yet. but I'm not sure of these words. There was little information on this site, or I was not very attentive.

The token sale is over, but you can buy tokens on exchanges soon.
Really interesting project, and since there is no ico, it reduces the problems associated with it and I like it very much.

You are right!  Wink
The project has potential and perspective. The main sale is already over or it will not be?

It will not be Smiley We receive the right amount of funds in order to start to work efficiently
Activity: 98
I actually see a pretty strong product that is definitely needed in the capital markets. The team makeup seems ready to push this through with their domain expertise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
How will people benefit from this Automated Trading instead of the manual trading we all know of?
Activity: 123
This is a multifunctional fintech platform for automatic cryptotrading, asset management and making dApps. HyperQuant is a sophisticated service provider that improves platform functionality, analyzes all elements of the platform and fully automates Data Interchange and includes all functions to create and implement decentralized automated investment solutions.
Activity: 210
Does your bot work how can it help people Huh
Pages:
Jump to: