Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HyperQuant — 🤖📈✅🤖Fintech Platform for Automated Crypto Trading🤖📈✅🤖 - page 12. (Read 28062 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
A digital token of cryptocurrency that is issued in order to fund development of the cryptocurrency and that can be later used to purchase a good or service offered by the issuer of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
The project has potential and perspective. The main sale is already over or it will not be?

It seems to me that the sale of tokens still has to take place. she is not over yet. but I'm not sure of these words. There was little information on this site, or I was not very attentive.
Activity: 168
Really interesting project, and since there is no ico, it reduces the problems associated with it and I like it very much.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The project has potential and perspective. The main sale is already over or it will not be?
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
I saw an overview of one trader about trading bots and he says that they do not exist good! Only if for a lot of money! Is it true? Will your bot generate profits or losses?

Each bot has own limits: some work fine on the bear market, some on bull etc. On our platform, you will find different bots for your risk profile and trade style.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I saw an overview of one trader about trading bots and he says that they do not exist good! Only if for a lot of money! Is it true? Will your bot generate profits or losses?
What type of token do you use? Utility or security?

Hi there!
We use purely utility token.

Are you going to perform on the American market then?

We will, if Americans buy our tokens Wink

do you have legal support to work with SEC then?

Sure, that is why during token sale we banned all Americans from participating in the HyperQuant ICO.

Ok, do Americans have any chances to participate in your platform? Now or in the future? Any info from your legal?

They can use our platform if they buy tokens form an exchange, but we are waiting for SEC to post any information in this regard. Once we receive it, we will follow the SEC regulations
Activity: 21

Hi there!

Sure, that is why during token sale we banned all Americans from participating in the HyperQuant ICO.

Ok, do Americans have any chances to participate in your platform? Now or in the future? Any info from your legal?
What was the value of the token during the sale? Has there been any private sale or pre-sale? And did project hit the hard cap?

Hi there!

-- 1 HQT =  0.00028 ETH
-- Yes, we had Private and Pre-sale
-- We sold 85% of the ICO tokens and decided not to proceed with a main sale
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What was the value of the token during the sale? Has there been any private sale or pre-sale? And did project hit the hard cap?
Good project

Thank you !!!👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Hi there!

Hi there!

I’ve heard that the coins that will be used to pay for the company's services will be frozen. Is it true? If so, why should you store them “frozen”?

Can you specify your question?

i hear that you need  to freeze specific amount of tokens in order to use bots?? Huh Huh

Yes, for every bot you will need specific amount of tokens freezed on the platform, so the better are bot the more you need to HODL in order to use it 
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I can't log into my account. where to write to help understand?

Please verify your email first Smiley then get back to me if have any additional problems
thank you very much. it`s ok!

Hi there!

Hello !
I'm 2D animator , Explainer video producer , I help token/Blockchain based businesses to create their own explainer videos which help users to understand the concept
do you need our services ?

Thank you very much for your offer!
But we have such video on our Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmWpQO97vQU

If we have any additional ideas in mind we will contact you.

Hi there!

It seems that I am sure that this project will be able to compete in the market, because this project has enormous potential. I really want to join this project.

You can join. We are working on token listing right now, once it is rdy you can buy token on exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: