Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HyperQuant — 🤖📈✅🤖Fintech Platform for Automated Crypto Trading🤖📈✅🤖 - page 25. (Read 28066 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Good evening! Where does all communication take place and where can I stay up to date with the latest news?
You can check out our Medium page Smiley Moreover, we have a telegram chat, where you can, also, ask all your questions Wink
Okay. Thank you for your answering. Then I will join a telegram chat to ask all my question if there are any. Wink Smiley
Activity: 259
Could you please tell once again, what services can be bought by tokens?
Only financial bot?
You can also spend tokens to create smart contract that store data about your investment portfolio and your personal configuration of trading bots or to build your own trading dApps or hedge fund software on top of the platform
Who you think will use your platform?
Our platform will be extremelly useful for all crypto investors, bot developers, quant traders, institutional investors and hedge funds Smiley
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Only financial bot?
You can also spend tokens to create smart contract that store data about your investment portfolio and your personal configuration of trading bots or to build your own trading dApps or hedge fund software on top of the platform
Who you think will use your platform?
Only financial bot?
Activity: 72
Only financial bot?
Activity: 98
Hayek Capital, leading investment institution that focuses on Blockchain Industry has become our newest institutional investor. This proves Hayek Capital sees the potential of HyperQuant!
brand new
Activity: 0
how much tokens for bounty?
Greetings, sir! We have 2% of total amount of tokens for bounty Smiley
What is total token supply please?
We have 200 000 000 HQT tokens in total
Activity: 56
What is total token supply please?
39% of HQT token is reserved, are they locked for a certain period of time? Because only 39% is reserved for a red flag. And that's a big amount. Greater than the percentage you intend to release to sell the token.
We will use those tokens to develop our platform and community further. (gifts to community, contests..) We will encourage people to use the platform
Am I right that PreSale has already started?
Yes, you are absolutely right Smiley You can buy our tokens on our website
Can you clarify please, do I have to pass KYC to buy your tokens?
Yes, you have to pass KYC! But don't worry, that won't take much time
But price for your coins will probably be different on different the exchanges. How will you solve this problem?
HyperQuant's ECN (Electronic Communication Network) is a technology deployed in the cloud architecture that enables the placing of private clientrs' bbuy and sell orders for the trading instruments and the distribution of the orders via the liquidity pools of the large traders. With ECN an order could be executed on several cryptocurrency exchanges due to the smart order routing!
Wow, sounds reasonable! Thank you for help
We are always happy to help Smiley Feel free to ask any questions 24/7
Activity: 69
But price for your coins will probably be different on different the exchanges. How will you solve this problem?
HyperQuant's ECN (Electronic Communication Network) is a technology deployed in the cloud architecture that enables the placing of private clientrs' bbuy and sell orders for the trading instruments and the distribution of the orders via the liquidity pools of the large traders. With ECN an order could be executed on several cryptocurrency exchanges due to the smart order routing!
Wow, sounds reasonable! Thank you for help
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
39% of HQT token is reserved, are they locked for a certain period of time? Because only 39% is reserved for a red flag. And that's a big amount. Greater than the percentage you intend to release to sell the token.
Activity: 60
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
let me post the details about HyperQuant,

Private sale : May - June, 2018 Public pre-sale July 2018. Token type ERC20
TGE Token Price 1 HQT = 0.00028 ETH 1 ETH = 3500 HQT Fundraising Goal 20 000 ETH.
Total token supply: 200 000 000 HQT Available for token sale 35% Country Estonia.
Accepting ETH Whitelist : Yes, KYC : Yes, Unsold tokens Frozen for 2 years, Lock-up period
Team - 1 year after the Token Generation Event

Advisors - 6 months after the TGE

Bonus - 3 months after the TGE (each months 1/3 is unlocked)

Bonuses for institutional investors will be locked up to 6 months.
Good morning everyone! Do you have a Telegram chat?
Hello, sir! Sure, here is a link: t.me/hyperquant
Pages:
Jump to: