Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HyperQuant — 🤖📈✅🤖Fintech Platform for Automated Crypto Trading🤖📈✅🤖 - page 21. (Read 28066 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
what is the price for 1 token???

You can find it in the hyperquant's website, dude.
1 HQT = 0.00028 ETH or 1 ETH = 3500 HQT token, and if you want buy this token i think it is recommended because this token has already have some exchange and best hope the price of this token will increase and more valuable. Team and developer must arrange the marketing strategy to make all the token sold out and get many investor to invest in this project.
Activity: 30
HyperQuant uses Hedge-fund software that allows to start your own hedge fund cryptocurrency in just minutes.
this is a great thing that will appeal to other platforms.
Good afternoon! What is automated investment? Just read about it but didn't quite get the idea
Sure, platform users can build automated trading strategies for themselves) They can combine widely used technical indicators availiable in HyperQuant's quantative framework with indicators from the marketplace or construct their own Wink
Activity: 53
HyperQuant uses Hedge-fund software that allows to start your own hedge fund cryptocurrency in just minutes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
We suppose PreSale will be the final round and recommend to contribute now while there are tokens available Smiley
It was great if the HyperQuant  project would finish the presale training camp. Perhaps the community will see the team HyperQuant  in the main work on the implementation of its goals.
The fact that the team has entered into a successful partnership with Ethereum Alliance gives a great advantage and a step to development and speaks about the seriousness of the project as a whole.
Activity: 392
Now a crypto currency trading robot will replace live consultants in our stores! This is a big step forward!
 Smiley
Activity: 140
Good afternoon! What is automated investment? Just read about it but didn't quite get the idea
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
We would like to introduce another update for our bot trading app demo.

Now the quotations from Huobi are also available along with KuCoin and Lbank quotations.

At the moment you can view the data from three exchanges: Huobi, KuCoin and Lbank. We will be continually improving the UI and will be adding new exchanges to the “coin prices” screen.

And if you haven’t tried our demo yet — now is the time to dive in!
https://medium.com/hyperquant/we-would-like-to-introduce-another-update-for-our-bot-trading-app-demo-51ae960956ca
HyperQuant and the team are working relentlessly every day to bring us a great product with real gadgets. Every day a new update, offering new products, new partners. Moreover, this project is setting a standard for all others to follow. Keep it up team
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
We would like to introduce another update for our bot trading app demo.

Now the quotations from Huobi are also available along with KuCoin and Lbank quotations.

At the moment you can view the data from three exchanges: Huobi, KuCoin and Lbank. We will be continually improving the UI and will be adding new exchanges to the “coin prices” screen.

And if you haven’t tried our demo yet — now is the time to dive in!
https://medium.com/hyperquant/we-would-like-to-introduce-another-update-for-our-bot-trading-app-demo-51ae960956ca
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
We suppose PreSale will be the final round and recommend to contribute now while there are tokens available Smiley
It was great if the HyperQuant  project would finish the presale training camp. Perhaps the community will see the team HyperQuant  in the main work on the implementation of its goals.
Activity: 16
Activity: 266
what is your hardcap please?
Our hardcap is 20,000 ETH Wink
how much can I invest?
If you mean minimum investment, it is 0,5 ETH Wink
Sir, why the website can't be open? I am so curious about the token sale. So if i want to know about the progress of the token sale, how can i know it? Must i know it in its official telegram? After pre sale in 8th August 2018, is it will be the ended of token sale or this project will held main sale too? Thank's before for your information Sir.
Activity: 105
Activity: 259
Activity: 259
Pages:
Jump to: