Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Hyperspace - Distributed Storage App (Sia Fork) - page 7. (Read 26669 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Very cool and promising project. I like how the project team works. I think the project has a great future.I'm glad to get to such a promising project. I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all! Very beautiful
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
French translation :

"L'instantané(snapshot) est déjà terminé.
aujourd'hui, tôt au matin, le bloc 16358 a été atteint et toutes les adresses du portefeuille Siacoin ont été scannées.
Si vous avez des Siacoins sur votre porte-monnaie à ce moment, vous obtiendrez des pièces SPACE avec un ratio de 10: 1

Maintenant vous pouvez aussi renvoyer vos pièces aux différents échanges."

tips :  eth  0x640939a046da679ffa46da1978e07a2f8bde1456
Activity: 9
Bounty for French translation?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange

my English is basic, the more technical language. How do I install a new siacoin wallet if I already have an old wallet installed?
when will the end snaphot?
Once the snapshot date has passed, you can transfer away the SC as you'd like

the snapshot is already over.
today, in the early morning, the block 16358 was reached and all Siacoin wallet addresses were scanned.
if you had Siacoins on your wallet at this time, you will get SPACE coins at a 10:1 ratio

and now you can also send your coins back to the different exchanges  Wink
Activity: 12

my English is basic, the more technical language. How do I install a new siacoin wallet if I already have an old wallet installed?
when will the end snaphot?
Once the snapshot date has passed, you can transfer away the SC as you'd like
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
I sent my coins from poloniex exchange to Sia-UI wallet yesterday and it was block height 161322
Is there anyway to check that i got my 10:1 coins?
where and when i can download SPACe wallet?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
the snapshot at block 161358 is done!
when will the SPACE coins be sent to the SC wallet-addresses now?

I have had some sia and latter sold to some profit Grin and haven't got back in but now i come across sia step brother, i think i have to pay more attention to see where this can go overtime, keeping a clise watch.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
the snapshot at block 161358 is done!
when will the SPACE coins be sent to the SC wallet-addresses now?
Activity: 8
Hyperspace will be beneficial for the decentralized cloud ecosystem. If they manage to fund hosts using fiat could definitely break the mainstream success. I hope the Hyperspace and Sia team will cooperate and share as much code as possible.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
i dont see difference between sia and hyperspace, also dont like 10% def fee, ill be ok with 1. my a3 from batch 1 ROI already so ill try this one, but its just for desperate a3 owners and nothing else. this are my 2cents. if you proof me wrong over time, ill apologize.

thanks and GL
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
Good luck, been watching SIA for a long time and now Hyperspace looks really sexy.
Activity: 24
Thank god because I can't stand SIA's core developer/CEO. I'll be overclocking and pointing my A3 at this ASAP.
Activity: 45
Total Supply please?

Thanks

They are a little busy prepping for launch so I'll speak up here.  I'm sure they will update the ANN page with more Official info and certainly correct me if I am mistaken... though I am going off of Core Team quotes ATM.  Until then, we understand it to be 15.4 B over 5 years. Down from 150 B. It's 90% less total supply than Sia.  Nice Airdrop this weekend for SC hodlers.  Folks should read up right away!  This team moves fast and plans to polish things, like the site, later.  Solid tech is in place and with many improvements and differentiating features to come.  That's what really counts right now.  I don't speak for the team, but I've been studying them, the project and the launch for several weeks now.  It's a solid project.

Really High end mining gear didn't exist back during SC's original launch.  Now's your chance to use it near the genesis block of Space Cash.  As a miner, it's like going back in time to the beginning on Sia.  If you are an Obelisk Owner, this is your opportunity to ROI.  Though, all brands of Blake2B mining gear is more than welcome and will be present.  If you can mine Sia Coin, you can mine Space Cash. 

--Clean your Ore Carts and get your gear ready!   Grin Grin
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
There are many distributed storage market platforms supported by smart contracts. I like your project but I want to ask what is the difference with other platforms? Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 42
reserved pool
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
"10% Dev Fund"
That meens 10% Premine ? 10% on each block reward ? Something else ?
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Where information about your team? The website is so low quality... I don't think that it would be smart to invest in this project.
Activity: 45
Several of us have already cleared out our Data Centers and converted them over and redeployed hardware at full capacity to support the launch.  Begin the final countdown...   
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
through the Siacoin snapshot i will get a bigger 5-digit number of SPACE.
so, will masternodes be planned for this project in the near future?  Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Total Supply please?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: