Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HZ] HertzCoin | X13 POW/POS | Launched! on C-Cex! - page 4. (Read 111929 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
I know it's impossible to put an exact time and date for this type of thing but is there a rough estimate on the Spectrum trading platform completion?

Actually pretty soon. I`ll show something today.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I know it's impossible to put an exact time and date for this type of thing but is there a rough estimate on the Spectrum trading platform completion?

Edit: staking is working well!

Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Block explorer does not seem to be working as it should. Anyone want a bounty to put new one up? PM me
Total pow coin supply is lower than estimated, looks like PoS kicked in and made it more rare. 

Current total coins moneysupply" : 18374141.03221200

it is normal for POS coins and it is hard to predict how many blocks POS would eat up

All the better for us, thanks to the dev for coming on c-cex also proving he actually doesn't hide like most do. Don't mind the trolls though they are everywhere.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
Total pow coin supply is lower than estimated, looks like PoS kicked in and made it more rare. 

it is normal for POS coins and it is hard to predict how many blocks POS would eat up
Activity: 585

Activity: 210
Merit: 102
HZ dev,

Some of us at CCEX have questions about this coin. It would be helpful for you to take 20-30 minutes, and come answer some questions live.

Would you mind stopping in?

wouldn't it be easier if you'll ask your questions here? Not everybody reads c-cex trollbox and dev's ansers going to be lost in 10 min. Rather ask your questions here and we all can see what dev has to reply
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Anyone seeing issues w Supernova pool?

Mining balance didnt move at all for last 6 hrs..

Hmm i just checked the logs and saw nothing special, is your hash still counted ? Look in "Your transaction" page and see if your shares are still counted per round - thats what you get paid for.

Whats the current server time you show ?

Hmm ok this is odd..

Avg Network Block time is 1 min 36 sec, however Supernova block time is 1 HR 47 min.

Supernova is the only active pool with miners right now.

Whats going on??

SCREENSHOT:
http://screencast.com/t/yjOgdBAist

CMIIW , POW has ended at block 2222

Stratums have been shutted now ! The checkscript was restarting it automatically after POW ended :-( sorry !
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
HZ dev,

Some of us at CCEX have questions about this coin. It would be helpful for you to take 20-30 minutes, and come answer some questions live.

Would you mind stopping in?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org

Hmm i just checked the logs and saw nothing special, is your hash still counted ? Look in "Your transaction" page and see if your shares are still counted per round - thats what you get paid for.

Whats the current server time you show ?

Hmm ok this is odd..

Avg Network Block time is 1 min 36 sec, however Supernova block time is 1 HR 47 min.

Supernova is the only active pool with miners right now.

Whats going on??

SCREENSHOT:
http://screencast.com/t/yjOgdBAist

CMIIW , POW has ended at block 2222
Activity: 411
Hey dev if you get the time could you come talk to us at c-cex so we can get some answers
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

FYI - This coin will never be known as a player in the RF spectrum.
All of you that mined for profits, please read up on even the secondary markets, this is a BS coin, that will not make it.

Well my research is based on analyses of this

and this

and this

and this

this as well

and ofc this one

Now please tell me what is your expertise based on? You are probably filling frequency assignments on a daily basis, to say something like that.

Buying hertz brings bitches!
Activity: 676
when mining ends?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
All of you that mined for profits, please read up on even the secondary markets, this is a BS coin, that will not make it.

Well my research is based on analyses of this

and this

and this

and this

this as well

and ofc this one

Now please tell me what is your expertise based on? You are probably filling frequency assignments on a daily basis, to say something like that.
Activity: 154
Activity: 207
Big dump on c-cex

Probably from this GUY

cancer is cured, now we can trading..
Pages:
Jump to: