Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HZ] HertzCoin | X13 POW/POS | Launched! on C-Cex! - page 5. (Read 111929 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 102
Watching. Hopefully it gets added to Trex soon.

retweet then
http://goo.gl/619gbY
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
My favorite part of this coin are all the car rental jokes that have been made... but on a serious note: Is there any legitimacy to the ANN OP's claims regarding spectrum frequency auctions? It seems very unlikely because you have to be a pre-registered, qualified bidder for any such government spectrum auction...

Easy to prove just post a pic of the registration, then boom HZ hits 40k

Dev before you post it though let us buy it up.

Easy to prove indeed.. so why not post the proof?  Smiley

Ahmm we are not suggesting buying spectrum from governments, Word "secondayr" in "Spectrum Secondary Market" there for a reason

That's great - secondary spectrum markets still function via auctions, and consist nearly exclusively of large players like telecom companies. Are you planning on participating in those auctions to buy spectrum, then re-auction it? Or merely to facilitate the auction process?

The real, interesting question is do you have any experience in these areas? Concrete evidence of that would go a long way towards helping convince people to mine, buy, and hold your coin.

Secondary spectrum market may function anyway you want, it is way less regulated than the primary market that have strict rules. Anybody can create platform for it, and make ppl use it.

I have an experience yes. I will provide solid proof Monday morning - got all my certificates stored in the office.
Activity: 123
Merit: 104
My favorite part of this coin are all the car rental jokes that have been made... but on a serious note: Is there any legitimacy to the ANN OP's claims regarding spectrum frequency auctions? It seems very unlikely because you have to be a pre-registered, qualified bidder for any such government spectrum auction...

Easy to prove indeed.. so why not post the proof?  Smiley

Ahmm we are not suggesting buying spectrum from governments, Word "secondayr" in "Spectrum Secondary Market" there for a reason

That's great - secondary spectrum markets still function via auctions, and consist nearly exclusively of large players like telecom companies. Are you planning on participating in those auctions to buy spectrum, then re-auction it? Or merely to facilitate the auction process?

The real, interesting question is do you have any experience in these areas? Concrete evidence of that would go a long way towards helping convince people to mine, buy, and hold your coin.
Activity: 164
We need to work on getting it on to bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hot Coins # 1 at C-Cex

w00t its at c-cex, going to buy  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
Hot Coins # 1 at C-Cex
Activity: 239

Easy to prove indeed.. so why not post the proof?  Smiley

Easy to prove indeed.. so why not post the proof?  Smiley
Activity: 266
Really digging the website design. Simple and sleek but still displays all the info.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 238
We starting to get hype now!!!

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Next coin going 10x? HZ
Activity: 365
?
Block   Validity   Finder   Time   Difficulty   Amount   Expected Shares   Actual Shares   Percentage
2221   115 left   anonymous   08/16/2014 13:39:29   555.2531   8,888.12   142,145   124,664   87.70

Why?
PoW ends after 2222 block (2 days of mining)
Block   Validity   Finder   Time   Difficulty   Amount   Expected Shares   Actual Shares   Percentage
2221   115 left   anonymous   08/16/2014 13:39:29   555.2531   8,888.12   142,145   124,664   87.70

Why?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 394
PoW would end soon Cheesy
good volume in c-cex, but bad price  Roll Eyes

price will get much better after all miners do their dumping
No point dumping under 200sat unless they have free eletricity.LOL
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
good volume in c-cex, but bad price  Roll Eyes

price will get much better after all miners do their dumping
Activity: 420
That ANN is the biggest load of BS ever. Not only that but it appears that it was google translated from another language. How exactly is this coin related to RF spectrum auctions or even RF spectrum itself? Those auctions are for assigning commercial licenses by the way. Are you a government entity that is able to assign a commercial RF license to a company? I highly doubt it. From a legal standpoint, coming up with a coin like this is a good way to land yourself in jail.

Even tho I understand your concerns I would ask you to  read my previous posts so I don't have to explain everything over and over. I am sure you will find your answers there

I've read them, and I still can't figure out why you think crypto would be exempt from paperwork that fiat isn't.

Pages:
Jump to: