Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] [IAM] IAME ⚡ HACK WORTHLESS IDENTITY ⚡ PROTOTYPE HERE ⚡ ALPHA RELEASE - page 10. (Read 4255 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Hello! In the future on which exchanges do you plan to introduce your tokens in the first place?
firstly tokens will be available on decentralized exchanges like etherdelta or dex
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
You have hard cap and soft cap listed in dollars, you will collect in crypto or fiat money?
Activity: 322
The application does not go further than the background and the logo, but google play does not work to download vpn, I do not know what to do
Activity: 350
there are at your project serious competitors who can influence it and what actions are taken against such, in advance thanks for the answer
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Hello! In the future on which exchanges do you plan to introduce your tokens in the first place?
Is it possible to know in advance the approximate number of tokens to use the services on your platform platform?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
you said that your application will be adapted for android and ios, then why do not you consider such an option as adapting to phones with OS Windows?

Windows OS has a tiny adoption. Not worth developing for it at the moment.

When I updated your application it works fine, but now it hangs at the very beginning and I do not see anything except the background how much would not waited

The node was down earlier. Please try again and let us know.

what is your marketing campaign with respect to large investors, what is it that differs from the usual one, or is it the same for all?

We are currently pitching at different venues. Nathaniel will be pitching at the next one is in O2 arena in London in front of 2000 investors.

How long will you pay the reward for the generosity campaign and when can people use your coin for sale or some other action?

The coin can be exhcanged as soon as it is listed. It should be a few weeks after the ICO.

are there any conferences in the near future in which you will take part in the whole team and will the broadcast of this event?

Please follow us on our social medias and websites. We have all the events. We also send regular community updates. Please register on the website.

will you use for ypur crowdsale another company like leekICO or gbx?

No. We build everything in house. This also shows unlike other ICOS that we can build products. For example, you can use our proprietary app to contribute to our ICO/Private sale which can be downloaded on www.iame.io/product

Merit: 111
vite
will you use for ypur crowdsale another company like leekICO or gbx?
When I updated your application it works fine, but now it hangs at the very beginning and I do not see anything except the background how much would not waited
Most likely, this is due to the blocking of addresses by the authorities of the Russian Federation, you must install vpn, then it must earn
are there any conferences in the near future in which you will take part in the whole team and will the broadcast of this event?
How long will you pay the reward for the generosity campaign and when can people use your coin for sale or some other action?
Activity: 448
what is your marketing campaign with respect to large investors, what is it that differs from the usual one, or is it the same for all?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
you said that your application will be adapted for android and ios, then why do not you consider such an option as adapting to phones with OS Windows?
Activity: 322
how much do you spend or was spent on a marketing campaign?

Less than 15k went towards adbanners and google ads, we spent more on going to actual events and building up our network.
how much? three times four times than the marketing part?

Yes 4-5 times.
how many total tokens will be released and what is the price of one token?
all tokens metrics is currently TBA

Token metrics are on the website.

do you have a separate topic about your application and the list of changes that you plan to introduce into it, would like to read about it

Please check the business plan here: https://iame.io/whitepaper (bottom scroll)
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Tell me please where can I find the financial plan of the project?
you can check financial model in their white paper
Why do the team members think there will be demand for their products?
which lockup period have tokens of your developers team?
token lockout period 2 years after the end of Ico
which lockup period have tokens of your developers team?
Pages:
Jump to: