Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] [IAM] IAME ⚡ HACK WORTHLESS IDENTITY ⚡ PROTOTYPE HERE ⚡ ALPHA RELEASE - page 14. (Read 4255 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Have you got an office? In what country there is an official registration?
the legal address looks like this: 803, Columbia Court, CR Street Jean / Drapers, Quatre Bornes - 72208, Mauritius
Activity: 322
Will you rely on ur own experience or another traders also?
what traders do you mean, specific, or what?
Activity: 350
Have you got an office? In what country there is an official registration?
Will you rely on ur own experience or another traders also?
Activity: 448
what will you do if a soft lid is reached and a tough one is not there?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
in which period of time after the end of the ICO, do you plan to join the exchange? and for how long will the token be frozen?
Please dm @H3LM3T on telegram
Do you have different conditions for different people in the referral system?
i think that everyone in the same conditions. This is fair for all participants
then why write to someone in telegrams? does this mean that for each person, depending on the conditions, different conditions
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
i think that everyone in the same conditions. This is fair for all participants
Activity: 322
I think that about two weeks after the end of ico
very important thing if developers will distribute rewards after unlock tokens. In this case biuntyhunters will not dump the price
developers should understand this and make a choice that will be in favor of the project
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
very important thing if developers will distribute rewards after unlock tokens. In this case biuntyhunters will not dump the price
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
will you announce some new partnership before crowdsale will start?
Merit: 111
vite
After registering the etherium of the wallet in your platform, I see appearing spam in etherscan, is it related to you?
What do u mean ?
such things recently recently, I do not know what it is
this is not iame tokens. This is just spam
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Will there be additional bonuses for large investors who invest significant funds in your project or will everyone be on equal terms?

The private sale already offers 100% bonus if you participate now. The contract is sent to your email once you register here: www.iame.io/participate .

What percentage will I receive if the investor purchases through my referral link? is there a limit on the number of people with my referral link?

Please dm us if you want to bring investment in.

After registering the etherium of the wallet in your platform, I see appearing spam in etherscan, is it related to you?

What do u mean ?

you will publish video reports from the conferences in which you participated and if this is where it can be found?

Yes please follow us on telegram, twitter,fb etc... Photos are being posted constantly there. Check out our instagram too.
sorry, I wanted to ask what percentage will I have if the investor to buy your token at the referral link invited by me? Smiley

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What do u mean ?
such things recently recently, I do not know what it is https://pp.userapi.com/c834104/v834104227/11b235/kSOaf-mnE0o.jpg

This is not us.
Activity: 308
What do u mean ?
such things recently recently, I do not know what it is

These token has nothing to do with IAME. I also received the same token before participating in the IAME Bounty Campaign.
what time do you pay the reward for your bounty?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
How can I know the amount of tokens I need for using your platform?
what do you want to do on the platform, I think it will depend on it
yeap, there is utility tokens. So you cant use platfrom without holding their tokens.
what time do you pay the reward for your bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: