Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] iBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin, Join IBTC trading competition to win 200k - page 29. (Read 58162 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 100
I'm still HOLD this token since first airdrop at my MEW, hopefully the price will go up after list at more exchanges  Grin Grin Grin
yes it is true because many people are selling their coins at low prices but I am sure that prices will increase later. just a matter of just waiting
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
1 Day to go, iBTC swap will take place tomorrow 27th of December all the unclaimed ibtc token will be auctioned to raise fund to list ibtc in big exchange and speed up development for ibtc lending platform, ibtc Exchange. Move your ibtc token to Myetherwallet.

Hello Dev.

On which block will the snapshot of the network be? Or at what time?

After Swap, the old token will be deleted from Etherdelta?

According to the information at http://ibtctoken.com/#token_distribution , 8.5 hours more to go.
Activity: 854
1 Day to go, iBTC swap will take place tomorrow 27th of December all the unclaimed ibtc token will be auctioned to raise fund to list ibtc in big exchange and speed up development for ibtc lending platform, ibtc Exchange. Move your ibtc token to Myetherwallet.

Airdrop has already been completed or can still have time to apply.
If yes, tell me where to apply. Thank you!
go back to the first page and read more, always read past posts before you ask questions because the answers to your questions are mostly just above your question.
Activity: 153
I'm still HOLD this token since first airdrop at my MEW, hopefully the price will go up after list at more exchanges  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Airdrop has already been completed or can still have time to apply.
If yes, tell me where to apply. Thank you!
Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Hello Dev.

On which block will the snapshot of the network be? Or at what time?

After Swap, the old token will be deleted from Etherdelta?
Activity: 924
Too bad I have missed this airdrop.
if you want it you can buy this coin in etherdelta at a very cheap price and you can buy it a lot from it. because I also like this coin
Activity: 924
I hope to hold this coin will increase the price and that the sign takes a while and it does not matter so I get the benefit
Activity: 364
goodluck for successful token swap and the new project ahead
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Too bad I have missed this airdrop.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Ibtc swap is moved to 27th of December so that we can create more awareness for the swap. The new contract is ready but some people still have about 3 million ibtc in exchange. The one week grace is final. Please move your ibtc out of etherdelta for swap. pass it on
After iBTC swap on 27th of December all the unclaimed ibtc token will be auctioned to raise fund to list ibtc in big exchange,  speed up development for ibtc lending platform. Exchange to start with is coinexchange, Yobit, hitbtc. Retweet to pass it on stay tuned 4 more
one more day .. please buy more IBTC in ED ,, because now the price is so cheap ,, because we will reach 5 $.. you will not see very cheap price again when IBTC exchange in coinexchange, Yobit, hitbtc ..  Cool and do not forget to move your IBTC from ED. .
https://twitter.com/ibtctoken/status/945249644556226560

It will be very nice if price reach 5 $, do you Do you know for sure about this new price or is just an idea for the future.
I wish you all a happy Christmas and a Happy New Year
Activity: 311
Activity: 314
Merit: 10

I wish the project to be a good luck team
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
One more day before the swap.....
Hope 2018will be a good and awesome year for IBTC...
Cheers and advance happy new year IBTC holder
s and future holders...
Activity: 1050
Ibtc swap is moved to 27th of December so that we can create more awareness for the swap. The new contract is ready but some people still have about 3 million ibtc in exchange. The one week grace is final. Please move your ibtc out of etherdelta for swap. pass it on
After iBTC swap on 27th of December all the unclaimed ibtc token will be auctioned to raise fund to list ibtc in big exchange,  speed up development for ibtc lending platform. Exchange to start with is coinexchange, Yobit, hitbtc. Retweet to pass it on stay tuned 4 more
one more day .. please buy more IBTC in ED ,, because now the price is so cheap ,, because we will reach 5 $.. you will not see very cheap price again when IBTC exchange in coinexchange, Yobit, hitbtc ..  Cool and do not forget to move your IBTC from ED. .
https://twitter.com/ibtctoken/status/945249644556226560
Activity: 180
Merit: 18
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
so is it a bitcoin or an ether based system?
I need the answer!
You do not need an answer, you need a school textbook.
If this is a token and it is trading  on Etherdelta then how can it be the fork of bitcoin?
This is the very basics, and your question is just a flood.
Activity: 854
Ibtc swap is moved to 27th of December so that we can create more awareness for the swap. The new contract is ready but some people still have about 3 million ibtc in exchange. The one week grace is final. Please move your ibtc out of etherdelta for swap. Pass it on

It is surprising that I never heard anything concerning this swap. You guys have a lot to do with your broadcasting. I received airdrop and I bought more from etherdelta, I only managed to move them to MEW two days ago just because of the attack on etherdelta. Let us do well to create the awareness before this swap happens.
Pages:
Jump to: