Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IC] InvestCoin - first coin with stock market in wallet | Loan system - page 5. (Read 8679 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Escrow is not an option these days, if you aren't willing to pay for that you aren't for real.

Dev can cooperate with exchange, but you can't be sure if there will be smooth launch etc...
I'm not agitate to use my escrow service only.

Where are you from? If you live in my country we could meet. I will introduce you our team. So it will be more secure for us and for IPO investors.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I am very curious to hear your plans for further development DEV
Activity: 574
Escrow is not an option these days, if you aren't willing to pay for that you aren't for real.

Dev can cooperate with exchange, but you can't be sure if there will be smooth launch etc...
I'm not agitate to use my escrow service only.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Nicest looking wallet since StackCoin, I'll keep an eye on it! Follows StackCoins excellent 'pay now, see the wallet later' model as well. No way this goes wrong as far as I can see.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Think and let me know. If you want to make it fair, of course... Otherwise I would not recommend to invest any BTC to newbie accounts. We saw enough scams.

The IPO address 14Kd3zY4WS8wX8NniBDGap2K71cGF5CS7B is still empty and it will probably stay empty until escrow is available.

I think if people not dumb enough it will stay. If dev will decide to cooperate, then I can be insurer (escrow) in this IPO.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Think and let me know. If you want to make it fair, of course... Otherwise I would not recommend to invest any BTC to newbie accounts. We saw enough scams.

The IPO address 14Kd3zY4WS8wX8NniBDGap2K71cGF5CS7B is still empty and it will probably stay empty until escrow is available.
Activity: 532
looking ...the coin needs a nice logo.
This is good idea. We're going think about that.
Please tell me more about escrow. How it can be done?

I will make new secured address for this.
I will make list with investors, their tx, amount of bought IC.
Investors send me BTC, I count them in list and count how much coins left etc.
After IPO I will give you that list (with tx and other details), you will send IC to investors, every investor will PM to you their IC address and BTC tx, you're comparing tx with list and send IC to them...
I send you BTC after all of this. (And after smooth launch)

I have a little rep at least, your account is a newbie, who will send you any BTC? I don't know, sorry.

If there will be fail with launch etc, I will not send any BTC to you, and will send to investors back (As I did with PeaceBit). This is reversion.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
I can be an escrow if dev is not scammer and want to make IPO fair.
I think I have enough rep to be an escrow...

I trust Shadow Runner.
IPO... Any block reward/time details?

Block reward: 1000
Block time: 1 minute

So... IPO price 300 sats, 51 200 000 coins is 153.6 BTC, are you agree for an escrow or you think people will send you without?

Please tell me more about escrow. How it can be done?
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

So... IPO price 300 sats, 51 200 000 coins is 153.6 BTC, are you agree for an escrow or you think people will send you without?

I can be an escrow if dev is not scammer and want to make IPO fair.
I think I have enough rep to be an escrow...
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
This is look interesting guy but IPO with escrow please.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
This looks interesting. I think I will watch it and maybe even invest a BTC or two with escrow of course.

edit: Just seen there is no escrow, no thanks. Not taking that risk.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: