Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO - page 15. (Read 81637 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
day by day i am coming here hoping that will find that wonderful news about new announcement, read it and try to calculate and set long term target for this little fellow  Cheesy one year from now market cap and price projection. there is not known serbian national wisdom "штa je бpзo тo je и кyco" literal translation would be "what has been done in a hurry, once in the future it will show that it was`t done well" so devs, please take all the time you need to make it like you have imagined, you have my full support . gltah
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Cant sync wallet, did everything step by step. Need it to setup masternode. Can anyone help???
All info for setup mn are in this thread (search info page by page it's easy only 38 pages)
Try to put the nodes correctly for sync
Regards Polcrack

Did everything. Wallet out of sync. help

See this video

https://youtu.be/uFNAMthsvDY

And join to the Slack

Regards Polcrack

Icash To the moon
Activity: 42
Cant sync wallet, did everything step by step. Need it to setup masternode. Can anyone help???
All info for setup mn are in this thread (search info page by page it's easy only 38 pages)
Regards Polcrack

Join the Slack as some ppl are in there
Activity: 9
Regards Polcrack

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Hi

Can someone tell me if the REP on yobit.net is the real Augur please?

thanking you

tottyt  Grin
Regards Polcrack
Activity: 9
Activity: 84
Bittrex here we go... moon!
Thanks to everyone for the support, we read all the proposals such as the website, a blank paper, a roadmap, everything takes time friends, we want to do all this when we are more developers because its so complicated things that Can not be carried out for 2/3 dev actives.
Even so, do not be discouraged, eventually more developers will come and we will be able to carry out all the above mentioned and we will be (and are) great community.

Im planning to start raising funds for Bittrex but it will take time (about 3 btc only for will have the opportunity for be added to Bittrex)
A big greeting to all.

And go Icash we can Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I bought in at 300 sats back in early April, I did not expect this project to grow this fast. Devs are really doing something with this project.  Cheesy
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
Hi,

I own several masternodes, however Icash is by far the most profitable.

I understand that this coin doesn't have a big dev team, but it is growing bigger and bigger very quickly.

A complete re-brand especially the website would greatly benefit, similar to how INSANE coin has recently launched a new site/coin.  (however the coin swap exercise from INSANE to INSN has caused a lot of issues which you would not need to face.)

I see great potential here.  However I also fear you are in danger of being left behind.  Potential new investors will be reluctant to invest at the current price without a while paper, road maps and a decent website.

I hope the other projects which the Dev's are working on are more worth their while and if so, I'd be extremely interested to hear what they are?

Kind regards,

Keep up the good and Icash will be a top 100 at this rate, it achieved 101 yesterday, wish I'd screen printed it.

iCash keeps soaring higher and higher , this is just the beginning :

YAP..100K sats will come true!!
Activity: 225
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries
Hi,

I understand that this coin doesn't have a big dev team, but it is growing bigger and bigger very quickly.

A complete re-brand especially the website would greatly benefit, similar to how INSANE coin has recently launched a new site/coin.  (however the coin swap exercise from INSANE to INSN has caused a lot of issues which you would not need to face.)

I see great potential here.  However I also fear you are in danger of being left behind.  Potential new investors will be reluctant to invest at the current price without a while paper, road maps and a decent website.

I hope the other projects which the Dev's are working on are more worth their while and if so, I'd be extremely interested to hear what they are?

Kind regards,

Keep up the good and Icash will be a top 100 at this rate, it achieved 101 yesterday, wish I'd screen printed it.

iCash keeps soaring higher and higher , this is just the beginning :

Activity: 67
Hi,

Kind regards,

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Thanks @Polcrack, do you mind sharing some things to come in the near future posibly? I have some Icash myself. Thx.
Hi @2bfree there is still not relevant news, the only thing that we continue to work very hard for Icash, the developers team are involved in other peoyects too also which takes a lot of time, the important thing is that we do not stop working for Icash , and that Icash is gradually increasing its price .
No ipo no ico no stamine no premined, etc Go Icash .
best regards.

Thank you for the update @Polcrack I'll keep flowing. I'm holding for long term iCash. Good luck with development.
Thanks @Polcrack, do you mind sharing some things to come in the near future posibly? I have some Icash myself. Thx.
Hi @2bfree there is still not relevant news, the only thing that we continue to work very hard for Icash, the developers team are involved in other peoyects too also which takes a lot of time, the important thing is that we do not stop working for Icash , and that Icash is gradually increasing its price .
No ipo no ico no stamine no premined, etc Go Icash .
best regards.
So how much do they earn for running a node per month?
It depends of actives masternodes
85/100 mn actives about 300 Icash daily
50/84 mn actives about 500 Icash daily
30/49 mm actives about 1000 Icash daily

Regards Polcrack
Icash lover and dev
Activity: 99

400 coins a day give or take.
Activity: 99
How many masternodes are up and running?

100+ at any given time.
Pages:
Jump to: