Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO - page 10. (Read 81637 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am sending coins between exchanges, I check for my transaction on block explorer, do not show up, is this coin a scam?

transaction: 4e5db48cbe8db0e73a0ae10d819d87333b1cf8af1c15c477ba7ad66f5141fee6
We have warned everybody to NEVER EVER SEND ICASH COINS TO YOBIT

but why your block explorer is stuck at 18% since yesterday? I have sent few other currencies to yobit, no problem, you have to fix that, not me, is not there like flag or something when you buy the coin
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I am sending coins between exchanges, I check for my transaction on block explorer, do not show up, is this coin a scam?

We have warned everybody to NEVER EVER SEND ICASH COINS TO YOBIT
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Wait, you're first reaction is to blame the coin and not the exchange? Especially an older coin like this, don't you think somebody would have called it out if it was a scam.
Activity: 830
Merit: 500

NO SCAM..!!join us on slack
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
i have a lot send to yobit, but not received the coin 10day ago, so this is issue not only for me  Cry

Go on the iCash Slack Channel, you'll get more info there. I withdrew all my iCash from Yobit and sent them to Coinexchange. Yobit is the worst. There is going to be a coin swap soon.

Coin swap on youbit or all of icash?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I lost 103k on a transfer to yobit after 1 month they replied saying that it had been solved and it is as if I had dropped my coins and I had made the transfers of them being that never fell a coin if it wants
Activity: 186
granatgas-pool.info
i have a lot send to yobit, but not received the coin 10day ago, so this is issue not only for me  Cry

Go on the iCash Slack Channel, you'll get more info there. I withdrew all my iCash from Yobit and sent them to Coinexchange. Yobit is the worst. There is going to be a coin swap soon.

i didn't use slack, i have about 17k deposit on yobit 10day ago so i have lose some btc to pay the miner in my pool Sad
yesterday cause on UIS i withdrawal on yobit but nothing send on my wallet, Sad so many error coin on yobit and support didn't respond  Cry
how can i withdrawal my coin on yobit? in my balance still zero amount?

You have to join the slack channel and ask Roland the new dev. That's the best advice I can give you. I hope you didn't lose your coins.  Undecided

oke  Smiley i will be join the slack to get more informations, Thanks
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

i didn't use slack, i have about 17k deposit on yobit 10day ago so i have lose some btc to pay the miner in my pool Sad
yesterday cause on UIS i withdrawal on yobit but nothing send on my wallet, Sad so many error coin on yobit and support didn't respond  Cry

You have to join the slack channel and ask Roland the new dev. That's the best advice I can give you. I hope you didn't lose your coins.  Undecided
granatgas-pool.info

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

I advise everybody to withdraw their coins from Yobit IMMEDIATELY, and to trade at COINEXCHANGE.IO, here:

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ICASH/BTC

Missed this, I have over 1 Million ICASH on Yobit, it says 'Wallet status: Delayed (400937 blocks)' so is it recommended to withdraw the coins to CoinExchange at this time or shall I wait ?

Like I wrote earlier I sent 11 icash as a test 48 hours ago and 1 24 hours ago to yobit from a fully synched qt wallet and 0 have shown up. So I think there is a problem of some sort!

DEV, any idea what's the problem?

You must to wait cause the network sometimes need a lot of time for security confirmations.
If you send to a correct yobit wallet wait and it's all .
Regards

>>>You must to wait cause the network sometimes need a lot of time for security confirmations.<<

Wait how much? I didn't read the amount one week, month, year? How much?
granatgas-pool.info
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

I advise everybody to withdraw their coins from Yobit IMMEDIATELY, and to trade at COINEXCHANGE.IO, here:

Missed this, I have over 1 Million ICASH on Yobit, it says 'Wallet status: Delayed (400937 blocks)' so is it recommended to withdraw the coins to CoinExchange at this time or shall I wait ?

Like I wrote earlier I sent 11 icash as a test 48 hours ago and 1 24 hours ago to yobit from a fully synched qt wallet and 0 have shown up. So I think there is a problem of some sort!

You must to wait cause the network sometimes need a lot of time for security confirmations.
If you send to a correct yobit wallet wait and it's all .
Regards

Activity: 315

Activity: 422
Meow
good job DEV, waiting new network and wallet

Will the old wallet work? I have all my icash in the old wallet right now is that a problem?
We are all currently on the old wallet. The new network is not ready yet (but it will soon be)

What does it mean that there will be a new network and wallet?

I hope this is not a coin swap. ICASH has always worked well for me (except for the blockchain stalling every so often)!

If people are not watching this thread, and do not upgrade, will their ICASH still work after this new network/wallet? Whatever this update involves, I would hope that it is backwards compatible.
for backup your 12 icash :-)

What is wrong with you people? Why you make assumptions like that? I sent 11 then 1 to test, why you make assumptions? Most people behave this way and try to put down others and make them look bad just like you did like I'm so poor or something. Why? Why you do this? It's not very nice!
Activity: 403
for backup your 12 icash :-)
Anyone has problem transfer to Yobit?

Yes I did 2 deposits lost 12 icash . Be carefull be very carefull you might loose all your icash!

PS: Dev please try to get some better echange for icash yobit sucks!

ICASH is listed on CoinExchange.IO

I know it's listed on coinexchange.io that's my point we are down to 1 we need backup!
Pages:
Jump to: