Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO - page 30. (Read 81637 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

When you entered into the console Masternode start what message showed up?

Yup needs 15 confirms Smiley

I see those messages too but still my MN is working, the too low rank I believe is because your MN has been online long compared to other MNs.
Right!

Great! now I'm getting:
Code:
masternode input must have at least 15 confirmations

Before I had this
Code:
not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!

I had an extra .998 icash in the wallet and I removed that to get exactly 100K.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I see a lot of people are still having trouble with the wallet to configure masternode.

I don't the issue is configuring the masternode but I think the issue is knowing if the masternode is working or not.

Not sure why we don't have a page on the explorer site that shows the list of masternodes.

Anyone notice when Hasrate goes up to quick, diff is jumping and blocks are taking too long to mine?
my Masternode make a "POS_ERROR" please help me. all ports are open but no payment arrive.
thx guys.

I think you will need to delete the whole blockchain (DO NOT delete the wallet.dat & icash.conf) and then sync again your wallet.
I am also not able to start my masternode, how do you delete the whole blockchain? thank you

Got to the Icash folder in appdata, delete all folders and files EXCEPT WALLET.DAT and ICASH.CONF

Run the wallet client, it'll re-download the blockchain.
Thanks mate, that worked fine, but it doesn't help to get my MN running.

What does this mean?
Code:
MasternodePOS::mnse - MasternodeB ranking is too low
CDarksendPool::UpdateState() - Can't set state to ERROR or SUCCESS as a Masternode.

and in the debug log i also get this:
Code:
init message: Loading masternode cache...
Loaded info from mncache.dat  1ms
Masternodes: 6, peers who asked us for Masternode list: 0, peers we asked for Masternode list: 7, entries in Masternode list we asked for: 9, nDsqCount: 0
IS DARKSEND MASTER NODE
addr MY_IP_ADRESS:5555

I waited until nDsqCount hit 15 as I read that I would need 15 confirmations, and I'm assuming that this might be that number, but that didn't do the trick either. What does nDsqCount stand for, and where can I see the number of confirmations?

When you entered into the console Masternode start what message showed up?

Yup needs 15 confirms Smiley

I see those messages too but still my MN is working, the too low rank I believe is because your MN has been online long compared to other MNs.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I see a lot of people are still having trouble with the wallet to configure masternode.
my Masternode make a "POS_ERROR" please help me. all ports are open but no payment arrive.
thx guys.

I think you will need to delete the whole blockchain (DO NOT delete the wallet.dat & icash.conf) and then sync again your wallet.
I am also not able to start my masternode, how do you delete the whole blockchain? thank you

Got to the Icash folder in appdata, delete all folders and files EXCEPT WALLET.DAT and ICASH.CONF

Thanks mate, that worked fine, but it doesn't help to get my MN running.

What does this mean?
Code:
MasternodePOS::mnse - MasternodeB ranking is too low
CDarksendPool::UpdateState() - Can't set state to ERROR or SUCCESS as a Masternode.

and in the debug log i also get this:
Code:
init message: Loading masternode cache...
Loaded info from mncache.dat  1ms
Masternodes: 6, peers who asked us for Masternode list: 0, peers we asked for Masternode list: 7, entries in Masternode list we asked for: 9, nDsqCount: 0
IS DARKSEND MASTER NODE
addr MY_IP_ADRESS:5555

I waited until nDsqCount hit 15 as I read that I would need 15 confirmations, and I'm assuming that this might be that number, but that didn't do the trick either. What does nDsqCount stand for, and where can I see the number of confirmations?
thx guys.

thx guys.

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
thx guys.

I hope this works... i make a report
thx
Activity: 64
thx guys.

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
thx guys.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
This smells like shadowcash 2.0. Once its on polo, prices will surge to ethereum levels. Within 2 weeks this piece of shit could deprive dash of its throne, so I will be watching this thread closely over the course of the next 14 days. Why didnt u launch an ICO, where will u get money to fill ur pockets, when do u plan to lock the thread and run away? These are the questions u must provide answers to.
Answer:

No ICO Tongue  Go ICASH  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
copy from icashcoin.slack.com

EXPLAINING THE IDEA OF A MASTERNODE

It is important to understand how the icash ecosystem works before one can see the value of a masternode. Icash, a popular privacy-centric altcoin, uses a proof-of-work system similar to the one found in bitcoin. However, that is only part of the ecosystem that allows users to earn money. Not everyone is able to contribute to the network as a miner, which is why masternodes were introduced.

Look at a masternode as a special server that is maintained at all times. Masternodes are trustless and decentralized, similar to how bitcoin nodes operate. There is a major difference, though, as Icash masternodes take care of the anonymization part of the Darksend protocol. users can opt to send transactions anonymously by using this feature directly from their Icash wallet.

Every masternode on the network provides this anonymization service, ensuring there is no centralized party to attack or take down. Moreover, masternodes ensure all transactions are validated in near real-time, making them quite efficient. Unlike bitcoin nodes, however, owners of a Icash masternode will receive a financial compensation for providing these invaluable services.

Individual masternodes on the network have a chance to be selected as a recipient of part of each mined block’s value. As more time progresses, masternodes will earn the same share per block reward.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
This smells like shadowcash 2.0. Once its on polo, prices will surge to ethereum levels. Within 2 weeks this piece of shit could deprive dash of its throne, so I will be watching this thread closely over the course of the next 14 days. Why didnt u launch an ICO, where will u get money to fill ur pockets, when do u plan to lock the thread and run away? These are the questions u must provide answers to.

"when do u plan to lock the thread and run away?"..i think this is you, not icash  Smiley
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
can someone give me the new wallet that i can put my 100k to activate masternode?
Activity: 867
Merit: 522

help to promote $icash
I've just bought some more Icash coins for running masternode . I know that Masternode needs 100,000 coins if I send 110k coins to my wallet then I wonder whether it's working or not? Thanks.

Generate a new address and exactly 100k nothing less nothing more
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I've just bought some more Icash coins for running masternode . I know that Masternode needs 100,000 coins if I send 110k coins to my wallet then I wonder whether it's working or not? Thanks.
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
Good communauty to revival this masternode coin
Thanks to all
Pages:
Jump to: