Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO - page 33. (Read 81637 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Those two coins have devs and major investors, iCash can get there but direction is needed

let make a simple, icash only need more promotion, maybe you can create icash forum, bounty icash web,try to send request to another exchange..etc.
bitcoin have dev, but he never talk with people's but people believe bitcoin. that's same with icash, without dev you will not to see icash wallet.
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
We need a dev or else the project won't reach it's full potential. I'm considering taking over if the old dev does not return. I would need to gather my own stash of coins maybe set up a dev fund.

sound very good idea,
it has been more than 2 yrs and this one getting no where.
no one working on it.
need someone to  revise, revamp , reverse.
it got the very good name and dash
reverse back to somewhere 21 mil coins (20 coins for 1)
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
We need a dev or else the project won't reach it's full potential. I'm considering taking over if the old dev does not return. I would need to gather my own stash of coins maybe set up a dev fund.

first, you must find bitcon dev before you find icash dev?
second, no one ask about bitcoin dev, but we're trade bitcoin everytime,soo why you still ask about bitcoin dev?!!
third, go to buy more icash before price icash jump so high!!! Cool

Bitcoin is the original coin you can't compare a dev-less clone to bitcoin

which i know,icash clone from dash, only clone system dash but have different name.
you don't ask my answer?where's now bitcon dev?why you don't find him to ask about bitcoin?

You obviously don't know how this works. If your logic was true, someone could make an exact clone of bitcoin and add nothing to it, and investors would still come.

why investors still buy/sell bitcoin, are they know about bitcoin dev?

Its the original coin, most adopted. You're just trolling now. I'll let you be.

What a different Ethereum = Ethereum Classic..??, clone it's not always bad thing?? right??

Those two coins have devs and major investors, iCash can get there but direction is needed
legendary

second, no one ask about bitcoin dev, but we're trade bitcoin everytime,soo why you still ask about bitcoin dev?!!

which i know,icash clone from dash, only clone system dash but have different name.
you don't ask my answer?where's now bitcon dev?why you don't find him to ask about bitcoin?

You obviously don't know how this works. If your logic was true, someone could make an exact clone of bitcoin and add nothing to it, and investors would still come.

What a different Ethereum = Ethereum Classic..??, clone it's not always bad thing?? right??

legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1778
I just noticed, I'm posting on two different threads. Which is the updated one?
This is the updated thread.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I just noticed, I'm posting on two different threads. Which is the updated one?
Merit: 522
Current Block
Difficulty
Money Supply
Network gH/s
legendary

german translation needed?

everyone can give contribute for icash, yes off course, icash need more translation Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

german translation needed?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Wallet on Yobit  not work. Withdrawal yes, deposit not.  I sent two transactions. Coins are not present for 5 months.
YOBIT withdrawal and deposit are both working. Please check again.
Yesterday Txid : a578361c563b9c69d94a08e26f869e0d52b5a935f072b91a6f676a9b40b91a5a

9.11.2017 Txid 1390e71adbea8a475bd31600be83d6160f61ba33dfea26582c4434d6cd89420f

Walllet i3fW4Ksw58juzDVApU1Jq18JVoPBGyuoa6

Deposit not.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Wallet on Yobit  not work. Withdrawal yes, deposit not.  I sent two transactions. Coins are not present for 5 months.

deposits shouldn't be working for anyone at the moment, were stuck at block 372513

Noticed the hash rate jumped to 20GH and the diff went from 70 to over 3k in less then a hour.
legendary
Activity: 1778
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
how many coins for a masternode/month?
Pages:
Jump to: