Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO - page 36. (Read 81637 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
This is from the CRAVE thread and I thought I would put it here too

this was in response to the guy that had his 7000+ pivx frozen in cold storage at yobit

Quote from: Taltos777 on Today at 08:35:34 PM
That sucks. Looks like exchanges are playing govt roles these days. So much for privacy coins Sad

TomVelvetPaws

Well, we have privacy ones Monero being the big boy on the block then not in any particular order  Pivx Droidz ICASH Darkcash 8Bit and Crave we are making a comeback.A revolution you might say.Support them all if you are able.United we stand as you might say.No need for competition between any of us we all should stick together.I want to get the dark market started back up again with crave but I need someone that's a dev to do that as I have no idea how to do it.I believe Crave is the rare one in the list hence it could fetch a higher price and like I said we need to get the dark market back up and running again which is supposedly integrated into this coin and wallet.I just don't know how.I'm not a developer I'm a PR guy and a torch bearer for what I love to believe in and have a passion for.I like to help people and do what's right by the world.I believe the law should be obeyed but at the same time, I believe it can be too restrictive and one should be able to choose their own path as long as it does not harm others. but yes That pisses me off to no end.  Angry
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
@jcksteve

Can you add to the OP links for masternode creation guide, coins required to run a masternode. Would help people looking for those.

work for 1 masternode

tep 1) Start your icash wallet.
Step 2) Go to: Tools->Debug ->Console and write "getaccountaddress 0". Copy the address and send exactly 100000 icash to that address (which is in your wallet).
Step 3) Go to: Tools->Debug ->Console and type the following command and hit enter:

masternode genkey

Step 4) Copy the result and place it in the icash.conf file below (look at the configuration for details): (Go to: Tools->Open Configuration File)

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=YourUserName
rpcpassword=YourRPCPassword
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
masternodeaddr=YOUR_IP:5555
promode=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND masternode genkey

and maybe for 3 masternodes is like this??

Step 2) Go to: Tools->Debug ->Console and write "getaccountaddress 0". Copy the address and send exactly 100000 icash to that address (which is in your wallet). (3 times)
Step 3) Go to: Tools->Debug ->Console and type the following command and hit enter:

Code: [Select]
masternode genkey(3 times)

Step 4) Copy the result and place it in the icash.conf file below (look at the configuration for details): (Go to: Tools->Open Configuration File)

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=YourUserName
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
promode=3
masternode=3
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND masternode genkey(1)
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND masternode genkey(2)
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND masternode genkey(3)
Activity: 952
@jcksteve

Can you add to the OP links for masternode creation guide, coins required to run a masternode. Would help people looking for those.
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

this is very surprise! Difficulty 164.67373380 with Network gH/s 4.203530370

thx friend I could activate 1 masternode , my ask now is how can I add other 2 masternodes??  ....I m going to try it reading your links .. =))

each 100,000 icash on your wallet, you can actived 1 masternode, if you have 200,000 icash you can actived 2 masternode.
and i want to say it's cheap now because 1 icash price today only 87 sats - 100 sats

yeahbut how I can activate the others 2 ?? explain plz

for example : for 1 masternode is like this

Step 2) Go to: Tools->Debug ->Console and write "getaccountaddress 0". Copy the address and send exactly 100000 icash to that address (which is in your wallet).

masternode genkey

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=YourUserName
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
promode=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND masternode genkey

and maybe for 3 masternodes is like this??

Step 2) Go to: Tools->Debug ->Console and write "getaccountaddress 0". Copy the address and send exactly 100000 icash to that address (which is in your wallet). (3 times)

masternode genkey(3 times)

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=YourUserName
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
promode=3
masternode=3
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND masternode genkey(1)
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND masternode genkey(2)
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND masternode genkey(3)

Activity: 824

thx friend I could activate 1 masternode , my ask now is how can I add other 2 masternodes??  ....I m going to try it reading your links .. =))

each 100,000 icash on your wallet, you can actived 1 masternode, if you have 200,000 icash you can actived 2 masternode.
and i want to say it's cheap now because 1 icash price today only 87 sats - 100 sats

thx friend I could activate 1 masternode , my ask now is how can I add other 2 masternodes??  ....I m going to try it reading your links .. =))
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
ICASH is at a good starting price.

It is better to invest in ICASH at these prices:
- ICASH is a masternode coin
- It is a 100% HONEST COIN - NO PREMINE, NO INSTAMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO, NO DEV FUND BLOCK TAX. EVERY COIN OWNED IS EARNED  Grin
- ICASH has competent Developers that are "battle-tested" in masternode technology. These DEVs are around EVERYDAY

DO NOT INVEST IN ICO Angry - INVEST IN ICASH Wink

ICO Tongue    ICASH Cheesy

I like that slogan dude.  Grin
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!

someone help plz

I followed the bitsend guide and have 300k for 3 masternodes
legendary
Activity: 1778
ICASH is at a good starting price.

It is better to invest in ICASH at these prices:
- ICASH is a masternode coin
- It is a 100% HONEST COIN - NO PREMINE, NO INSTAMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO, NO DEV FUND BLOCK TAX. EVERY COIN OWNED IS EARNED  Grin
- ICASH has competent Developers that are "battle-tested" in masternode technology. These DEVs are around EVERYDAY

DO NOT INVEST IN ICO Angry - INVEST IN ICASH Wink

ICO Tongue    ICASH Cheesy
legendary
Price is dropping, does this project have a real dev, or are you pumpers trying to scam the common folk? Not nice!!  Wink This project doesn't even compare to the top masternode coins.

Don't invest what you can't afford to loose.

Dude, I'm starting off slow. $50 worth of btc got me 50K icash coins. On the slack, people are asking for the dev still. Let's see if he/she appears.  Undecided
No need to be upset, the DEV was online today.

He probably has a full-time job - he could be stuck in traffic, or still at work, or in bed with his misses  Wink

We are all human, we all need time for ourselves
legendary
How many coins are needed to setup masternode?

1. What is ROI of masternode?
2. What is masternode earning calculation formula?
3. Is there masternode stats page?
4. How many masternodes exist?
5. What kind of unique features this coin has in comparison with Dash and PIVX?

Thanks

Your questions answered here in a reply PM from Limx DEV:

How many coins are needed to setup masternode?

1. What is ROI of masternode?

You can calculate with this ->Reward per Masternode = (((576/ Masternodecount)*30 day)*(YobitPrice))
2. What is masternode earning calculation formula?
3. Is there masternode stats page?
I think icash has not masternode stats page.
4. How many masternodes exist?
Lock under Debug Tab.
5. What kind of unique features this coin has in comparison with Dash and PIVX?
Icash is a old Dash clone ...

Thanks
btcstakes.com
Price is dropping, does this project have a real dev, or are you pumpers trying to scam the common folk? Not nice!!  Wink This project doesn't even compare to the top masternode coins.

Dude, I'm starting off slow. $50 worth of btc got me 50K icash coins. On the slack, people are asking for the dev still. Let's see if he/she appears.  Undecided
legendary
Yes it does - it is even better

It has NO PREMINE, unlike DASH

It has NO DEV BLOCK TAX, unlike PIVX

Every coin owned is earned  Grin
Activity: 800
Merit: 143

legendary
BUY while is cheap, masternodes, darksend and supported by recognized members  Grin Grin
+100

Cheap HONEST COIN = NO PREMINE, NO INSTAMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO, NO DEV FUND BLOCK TAX.

Everybody who owns ICASH has earned it the hard way  Grin
btcstakes.com
Whatever, bought a bag at 80 sats. Let's see where this goes.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 952

It's being revived...
btcstakes.com
Pages:
Jump to: