Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO - page 44. (Read 81637 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Пoдcкaжитe ктo пyлл paбoчий ecть?

Let's to join with ICASH!

yes why not your decision is very good and it is timely too.it is good time to join and continue so hurry up and start it with good faith.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
It looks interesting as anonymous market once again has gotten attention. It can succeed to get some share of market which is very vast and is keep extending for darksend lovers. I will be in once have some money got into my pocket in coming days.
Activity: 48
Подскажите кто пулл рабочий есть?
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
Пoдcкaжитe ктo пyлл paбoчий ecть?

Let's to join with ICASH!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Icash has a nice Name... he need more Exchanges and Explorer, Supporters.
Activity: 312
Merit: 252
Poloniex adds the coins with the stable volume of trading. Icash does not have sufficient activity.
Hello, Dev. There are any news about this coin? I look at the price on yobit, it is small.
Thanks.

Good chance to buy moree icash now...!!next year maybe will be 25K sats for 1 icash!

Perhaps it will be. But on yobit deposit and withdrawal are not available.

Will you solve this problem?

Relax..that's no big problem, wait for a while.
Hello, Dev. There are any news about this coin? I look at the price on yobit, it is small.
Thanks.

Good chance to buy moree icash now...!!next year maybe will be 25K sats for 1 icash!

Perhaps it will be. But on yobit deposit and withdrawal are not available.

Will you solve this problem?
iCASH is an innovative Payment Network and a new kind of Money.

iCASH uses peer-to-peer with superior transaction anonymity using darksend technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of iCash is carried out collectively by the network. iCASH is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls iCash and everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, iCash allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system.

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
https://twitter.com/icashofficial is OLD ICASH twitter
new icash twitter is:
||
||
||
||
|=========>>>> https://twitter.com/icashbanka
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
This coin have a great signals of survival because the dev always keep updating the thread, i will buy more and hold even for 2 years.
we have to find a new replacement to take care of this coin, because the dev who is busy taking care of the giveaway.
Activity: 364
This coin have a great signals of survival because the dev always keep updating the thread, i will buy more and hold even for 2 years.
Current Block
Difficulty
Money Supply
Network gH/s
and price still 2 satoshi already 6 month
Thanks.
Merit: 503
I took the opportunity to move the daemon to another system and rotate the hot wallet.

Thanks again for the notification.  I can also be reached at contact form on the pool.
ICash on pool hobbyist not find mass Huh

Thanks for letting me know.  The blockupdate cron was stuck for the last 4 hrs.

Fixed now.

The daemon is running a bit slow.  Happens when the wallet.dat grows due to the large number of transactions.  I'll rotate the wallet soon.

Activity: 27
Xserver is not needed, I don't use it for my NOMP/MPOS pool.

We are getting off topic,  Take this to PM or start a new thread?

ICash on pool hobbyist not find mass Huh
Xserver is not needed, I don't use it for my NOMP/MPOS pool.

We are getting off topic,  Take this to PM or start a new thread?

Pages:
Jump to: