Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO - page 46. (Read 81637 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
@ jokowi, what is the essence of what you are posting if there is no price movement?

You only focus in price..!! I'M NOT LIKEE YOU.IF YOU BORING..go out from icash please!!!

Hey man, i bought this toy coin with my money never gotten it for free, i dont need a toy man.
I bought it for profits.
@ jokowi, what is the essence of what you are posting if there is no price movement?
When will the price of icash starts to climb up again? National guard can only protect what is profitable, i hope the absence of dev will not stop the national guard operations  Grin

YEAH boss, kept support icash.
Is the dev of this coin still active here?
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
I am getting interested in this coin and i have set my buy order at 3 sats which is now partially filled, let us see how this will go.

+1 kept support icash for better future
We need more volume to get this coin moving, any latest development about this coin?
The coin also have good buy support at 2 sats.
nah,the right time to buy more icash . Wink
Yes but where is the dev? we also need his consent to protect unnecessary dumping, has anyone heard from him.

Remember,,totaly icash only 220 million!!! 2 sats to 2200 sats!!

I am getting interested in this coin and i have set my buy order at 3 sats which is now partially filled, let us see how this will go.

We need more volume to get this coin moving, any latest development about this coin?
Yes but where is the dev? we also need his consent to protect unnecessary dumping, has anyone heard from him.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
This coin price is not very encouraging at yobit, is the dev still active ? any hope about the future plans?
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
icash down 2 satoshi now
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Currently coin features anonymous, they have a lot of interest.
iCash is still undervalued. You can see that a large group of people who support this project, so good days are ahead of this coin.

iCash TO THE MOON   Wink
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
already a month price ICASH stable between 3 to 4  Smiley
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
waitt..and waitt for icash

We've all been waiting for Icash miracle but still not happening.
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
Capitalization of the coin is too small to be polo.
Icash investments are necessary.
Only a miracle can help. Cheesy

ps:But I still believe in icash.

icash go go
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Guys, you seriously with poloniex?
In recent days, the coin features anonymous, are very popular.
Monero, DASH, NAV ... could it came time for iCash?

Of course we're serious. Yea..wait the best for icash!

Pages:
Jump to: