Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡ - page 10. (Read 87888 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
The voting for Icechain on kkcoin will start soon. The required 500 votes are now being collected to start voting. Developers are trying to have time to get on the normal exchange before the end of December - so as not to miss the possible global growth of cryptocurrencies.

i hope soon this project will be listed on better exchange,,
because most of exchange listing this token was an exchange with low volume,,
copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
ICHX airdrop distribution is live!
https://ichx.bitox.io/
For best results use MetaMask. Please make sure this is a wallet you have used during airdrop registration!
For MyEtherWallet.com users, enter your wallet first.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
We have started bounty distribution. Airdrop distribution will start later this week.

nice,, seems this is the main causes why the price drop so hard in this day,,
i hope a good news will coming, maybe a major exchange will added this token,,  Wink
Hopefully the results that will be obtained by the participants as promised and expected to have many benefits, hopefully everything will run smoothly.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
We have started bounty distribution. Airdrop distribution will start later this week.

nice,, seems this is the main causes why the price drop so hard in this day,,
i hope a good news will coming, maybe a major exchange will added this token,,  Wink
copper member
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
IceChain is listed on Graviex exchange

Never heard of this Graviex before... I think I will pass on joining that exchange.

As for ICO results - Do you have any information on that?
copper member
IceChain is listed on Graviex exchange
Activity: 476
I see that the push for exchanges is going on right now... ICHX still isn't on any of the exchanges I currently use, but hopefully someday it will be.

I was curious - Are the ICO statistics published yet?   How much was raised?

yep,, hopefully this token will be listed on major exchange as soon as possible,,
i see the team work hard to make this project great
but i have the same questions about the ICO result from this project too,,
i hope the team can give us an informations about that
surely all also want to know the results obtained, maybe the team announces the results obtained because usually the active team provides new information, but I also don't know, we pray for the best that everything will go as expected and the results obtained are also satisfying.
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I see that the push for exchanges is going on right now... ICHX still isn't on any of the exchanges I currently use, but hopefully someday it will be.

yep,, hopefully this token will be listed on major exchange as soon as possible,,
i see the team work hard to make this project great
but i have the same questions about the ICO result from this project too,,
i hope the team can give us an informations about that
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
congrats to icechain team,, now this project listed on coingecko
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/icechain
i hope soon i will see icechain at coinmarketcap too
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Behind the two-layer blockchain is the future.  Reliable systems with a high level of security are now very much needed, and ICECHAIN ​​provides this.  Hopefully we'll see a beta version soon to appreciate all the merits of the project.
copper member
copper member
Its all about achieving high TPS, stability and security. I suppose the project that can reach these milestones will be "better". Our unique design consists of double layer blockchain, sharding and smart contract support.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

ICHX will be listed on switcheo.network tomorrow!
[/b]

I just seen this project... Token sale ended already?
As I understand this is another one blockchain project which prmising high TPS and shardint. But there are a lot of other similar projects which doing sam things (Tomochain, Pchain, Zilliqa etc.). Can you provide a comparison with this projects? Why your project "better" ?
copper member

ICHX will be listed on switcheo.network tomorrow!
[/b]

copper member
We are excited to announce exchange listing next week, stay tuned!
Activity: 756
The voting for Icechain on kkcoin will start soon. The required 500 votes are now being collected to start voting. Developers are trying to have time to get on the normal exchange before the end of December - so as not to miss the possible global growth of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 630
If developers release a real product, it will quickly gain popularity.  I remember that Neblio had a similar idea.  Investors as a result received more than 25x.  Now it is more difficult - a lot of competition, but the two-layer blockchain is a fairly new solution.  Hopefully IceChain will appreciate.  You just have to wait a month or two before giving any estimates.
Pages:
Jump to: