Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡ - page 6. (Read 87888 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
It seems to me that this is one of the worst ico of 2018.
I'm so sorry for all investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Hi everyone,

just to clarify:

0xb8f4d5f5dc27fcec79a685bac7c8c1eb5b0ed219      40% - LOCKED (Private sale)
   0x0d9a73f85fda5aa90e0d3ab3d77663869d97a44b   25% - LOCKED (Future development)
        0x7dd826470b4a89b23b9739e5edd439b7608177b3  10% - LOCKED (Team)

The remaining 25% consists of 5% bounty and airdrop and 20% public sale along with fees for listings, advertising and market making. Hope this will resolve your concerns.
As regards to the burning - we plan to burn 25% on mainnet swap.

Stay tuned for further updates.

Thanks for the clarifications. There's only one thing left; coming clean about the ownership of this wallet address 0x28AdfeAaa093b9aBE7CB253A91Dc344f525cd8C1

Think when I started tracking it, there was 200m ICHX in it. It's now dumped down to 155m ICHX with most of it on Switcheo. There's no doubt this wallet too belongs to the team

Yes. It's the 20% for the ico.
I was under the impression that it was going to be burned.
Or set aside for private investors at a later sale date. (Which would probably be OK) under the condition of completing milestones or something.

I'm obviously stuck holding a massive bag so hoping for the best.

If that's the 20% for the ICO, then I can bet the farm that it was around 180-190m in that wallet post-ICO and first listing. Think they claimed to have sold about $2m during public sales, but the numbers just don't add up.

Also, the testnet left a pretty massive sour taste in my mouth. Not only was the site slow and seems to be bugging out, the entire blockchain is just another ETH fork like I feared.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Hi everyone,

just to clarify:

The remaining 25% consists of 5% bounty and airdrop and 20% public sale along with fees for listings, advertising and market making. Hope this will resolve your concerns.

Thanks for the clarifications. There's only one thing left; coming clean about the ownership of this wallet address 0x28AdfeAaa093b9aBE7CB253A91Dc344f525cd8C1

Think when I started tracking it, there was 200m ICHX in it. It's now dumped down to 155m ICHX with most of it on Switcheo. There's no doubt this wallet too belongs to the team

I'm glad that they are this transparent, they really want to show us that this is a project worth of your attention and investment the price is stabilizing not really the price we want because it is still way below the ICO price, but I'm pretty sure it will even surpass the ICO price.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Hi everyone,

just to clarify:

Yes. It's the 20% for the ico.
I was under the impression that it was going to be burned.
Or set aside for private investors at a later sale date. (Which would probably be OK) under the condition of completing milestones or something.

I'm obviously stuck holding a massive bag so hoping for the best.
Hi everyone,

just to clarify:

copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

just to clarify:

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Hello everyone,

Understanding your concerns,

Please note that bounty, airdrop, listing fees and other rewards has been paid out. Private sale, team, development funds are still locked and are at their original wallets. Testnet release time as announced.

Private sale, team, development funds are still locked and are at their original wallets. 

Ok... What about the ICO account still moving millions upon millions to the exchange?

Here is 8Million moved to 1 account - then moved to exchange

I can hardly imagine an ICO investor buying and then dumping for -90% instantly Roll Eyes

That's some really fishy stuff. Why don't you guys come out and clarify which accounts are locked, what the circulating supply is going to be, and what is going to happen to the 160million unsold tokens from the ICO account, that are still being moved?

I heard on Telegram that 350 million tokens are planned to be destroyed. When?
copper member
Testnet has been released. We will also announce another exchange listing later next week. Thank you for your support!
I'm following the price in coinmarketcap and this is one of the coin that is not going down for the last four days since the confirmation that they are not dumping develop funds and they testnet is getting ready, it's one of the exception now in the market when the market goes up and down.
Price is not going down because it's washtrading. The volume is completely fake. I've tried placing a few orders to see, but the system keeps skipping over it. The volume on DDEX is completely fake and nobody's buying at those rates on Switcheo
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
I'm following the price in coinmarketcap and this is one of the coin that is not going down for the last four days since the confirmation that they are not dumping develop funds and they testnet is getting ready, it's one of the exception now in the market when the market goes up and down.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
Hello everyone,

Please note that bounty, airdrop, listing fees and other rewards has been paid out. Private sale, team, development funds are still locked and are at their original wallets. Testnet release time as announced.

The price is stabilizing people should not panic if the coin has a good roadmap and the team are all dedicated to make this projects work, then the price will eventually increase and it will gain more investors and supporters we should all chill, it's to early to panic.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
Hello everyone,

Well that's great thanks for announcing this, we need people from suspecting that something wrong is going on here and that includes me, I hope everything goes well here, we just need confirmation that everything goes according to plan and not one among the dev are dumping.
copper member
Hello everyone,

copper member
People are losing trust on this project the rumor that developers are dumping their shares could be true
Just check the stat $0.000275 USD (-34.04%)  0.00000007 BTC (-33.81%) it could be another exit scam the dev should do an explaining on this.

The dump continues and there is no good volume to speak of this is a bad start for ICE CHAIN hopefully they can regain investors confidence when they release their platform, already four exchange but nothing changes on the volume and the price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
People are losing trust on this project the rumor that developers are dumping their shares could be true
Just check the stat $0.000275 USD (-34.04%)  0.00000007 BTC (-33.81%) it could be another exit scam the dev should do an explaining on this.
This project was initially suspicious. Sorry for those who invested here. I hope that I am mistaken.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Looks like the market's responding positively to the release date. ICHX is now up by 50-something percent according to CMC. Good to see that there's still some news left in this industry that brings positive response from the market. Looking forward to what the d day brings to the charts

I think that the only way in which we will see some new trust in the market is when some of these projects will be effectively acive as their whitepapers describe.

I agree but they are on a bad start by moving their developer's fund this early to exchange to dump, the right move should be if they want to sell their shares is to first develop their platform then they can sell it when demand is higher, they are competing to investor's sell order this early.

I think that is more or less what I mean. Selling my shares (if it was an ordinary company) before to end the development and despite of the market conditions is a no sense.
NEW EXCHANGE

IceChain is listed on FCoin.com. Trading starts today (04.03.2019) from 8PM (GMT+8)

https://support.fcoin.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019187553-FOne-new-listing-announcement-2019-03-04-

Interesting... I haven't heard about FCoin, so I checked out the exchange and it seems like there is a decent amount of volume there. Hard to tell if its all wash trades, but atleast another exchange wouldn't hurt.

I know there will be some backfire for saying this - But maybe Yobit exchange would be another exchange to join? There have been many projects that began their journey on Yobit... There are traders and there is significant BTC on that exchange. Just a thought - might be good to get on an already established exchange

I'll prefer to get in on LATOKEN or Kucoin if we want a well-established exchange I don't trust Yobit because of the many bad reports, it's good that the dev is giving us a lot of updates, it's only a matter of time before we shall soon a huge surge in price, but we badly need a top exchange for ICECHAIN
Yobit's reputation in the industry hasn't been favourable and there's no denying the fact that they've got a very dubious and sometimes, downright scammy offerings on their list, but i've always been a "better the devil you know than the angel you don't know". And looks like FCoin listing did nobody favours. Price's taken a freefall again

Well. It seems the team has taken it upon themselves to sell unsold ico tokens. Pretty hard NOT to have free fall when they can sell at whatever price...
What idiots though, could have at least built it up so people would be interested... instead it's like they are shooting there feet by dumping it to nothing...

At this point, I see scam.
Even though I'm a big stakeholder, I don't expect much now.

Well admin is denying all this, they deny selling their developer fund but private investors, there's a huge drop in the price of Icechain, why would private investors drop or dump their shares this early can he make a profit by doing this or he just want out of it.
It's simple, the admin should public post the team's wallet address(es) and show us the code that says these tokens are locked and cannot be moved until certain period of time has elasped. Don't know any whale that will be dumb enough to undersell at close to x20 ICO price
People on telegram are now questioning the developer funds because they are moving it to exchange to dump and the price is now going to be low something is fishy is going on and people are complaining about it since the dev is active here, he needs to explain it here and on telegram.
WTF! Why would they be doing so? What's the rationale behind it? I've seen tokens move from that wallet directly to exchange too and I thought maybe it was something to do with a private whale, but now looking at the allocation structure, that's the team's wallet!
copper member
They will launch their testnet March 11 it's up to people to sell their ICECHAIN token but they will regret later I saw one guy posting that he wants to sell his coins in their telegram channel for 5 sats each, it's hard to make a deal on telegram he could have sell it on exchange where the price is 10 sats each.
Pages:
Jump to: