Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Icecoin - Relaunch - page 4. (Read 7204 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 11, 2013, 07:07:33 PM
I did not give you permission to do this.

LOL
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
June 11, 2013, 07:07:06 PM
WARNING -  This is not an official re-launch of IceCoin, I am one of the developers of IceCoin. This coin Nolo is marketing here no longer exists and is damaged, we are currently working on the new IceCoin that will be launched soon. -
 - Who knows where those pre-mined coins went.

I will update on the thread when IceCoin is ready for release.

This coin does exist.  I'm mining it right now as a matter of fact  Grin

The only damage is that you didn't get to keep the coins you planned on premining.  

You were damaged by your incompetence.  The coin is fine.  
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 11, 2013, 07:06:20 PM
WARNING -  This is not an official re-launch of IceCoin, I am one of the developers of IceCoin. This coin Nolo is marketing here no longer exists and is damaged, we are currently working on the new IceCoin that will be launched soon. -

Well if it doesnt exist how can he relaunch it? It obviously must exist or is this another version of abstract coin?
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
June 11, 2013, 07:04:43 PM
Go to toilet厕厕厕厕! We don't need your permission!
Activity: 42
June 11, 2013, 07:04:27 PM

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
June 11, 2013, 07:02:45 PM

No, I am not the creator/developer of this coin.

This coin was originally launched by "AquaMan" in this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232087.0

He premined 250,000, but when the coin was launched, someone with much more hashing power than he, forked the chain, and apparently those coins were lost.  He got mad, and locked the thread.

I am "re-releasing" this coin, with the blockchain still entact.  But as of this point, no one has claimed that they received the 250,000 coins.

Here is a link to the Windows binaries:  https://mega.co.nz/#!pNw3jAwI!TjFZkWtltmEwiQqt1PBknif_AQUnGVR5Th4utv_PNDw (you'll have to copy and paste that link, can't just click it)

Disclaimer: I did not compile these binaries, and can make no warranty as to their safety.  I haven't seen anyone have any problems with them yet.  If someone else was able to grab the source code, and wants to post it, then by all means do it.  

From what I can tell:
Block target time: 1 minute
Block subsidy: 10 Icecoins
Difficulty retarget time: 250 blocks (Not sure about this)

The current block count as of this posting: 488  (4,880 coins are in the wild)

RPC port = 8839

Nolo, you are great!!!!
June 11, 2013, 07:01:41 PM

See definition: Open-source
Activity: 42
June 11, 2013, 07:01:19 PM
Activity: 868
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 11, 2013, 07:00:28 PM
He got mad that he couldn't dump his 250k  Grin

We should give the miner that forked the chain a medal
June 11, 2013, 06:58:52 PM
Interesting. It was launched, locked, and relaunched in a matter of hours. This has to be some sort of record.

R-R-R-R-Rage Quit!!  Grin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 11, 2013, 06:58:08 PM
Interesting. It was launched, locked, and relaunched in a matter of hours. This has to be some sort of record.
June 11, 2013, 06:53:41 PM

No, I am not the creator/developer of this coin.

This coin was originally launched by "AquaMan" in this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232087.0

He premined 250,000, but when the coin was launched, someone with much more hashing power than he, forked the chain, and apparently those coins were lost.  He got mad, and locked the thread.

I am "re-releasing" this coin, with the blockchain still entact.  But as of this point, no one has claimed that they received the 250,000 coins.

Here is a link to the Windows binaries:  https://mega.co.nz/#!pNw3jAwI!TjFZkWtltmEwiQqt1PBknif_AQUnGVR5Th4utv_PNDw (you'll have to copy and paste that link, can't just click it)

Disclaimer: I did not compile these binaries, and can make no warranty as to their safety.  I haven't seen anyone have any problems with them yet.  If someone else was able to grab the source code, and wants to post it, then by all means do it.    Here's the source according to Kyune:  http://www.mediafire.com/download/ww6g6m6a6auwt3c/Icecoin.tar.gz

From what I can tell:
Block target time: 1 minute
Block subsidy: 10 Icecoins
Difficulty retarget time: 250 blocks (Not sure about this)

The current block count as of this posting: 488  (4,880 coins are in the wild)

RPC port = 8839
port = 8849

Bounties:
We need a pool for this.  I don't have many coins to offer as a bounty, since there was no "effective" premine.  If anyone wants to donate toward the pool bounty fund you can do it here:  HjE8x3Q58Raut5ecNwvWR116RAPNvP5ELn
As of right now the bounty stands at 3,000 ICE

Update: Someone just donated a good amount of ICE for a bounty.  I'm going to talk with cryptsy about using this to get ICE added.  

10,000 ICE bounty for the first exchange to trade ICE.  (cryptsy most likely)
Pages:
Jump to: