Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 106. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Pre-Ico price was about 420 satoshis. Who buy it now for more than 15x from presale price? I think people just don't make their own calculation.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Is there any good news about HUMANIQ ??
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
What was the ICO price for Humaniq?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri
Human-IQ or Human-Eeek or Hue-Man-Ick

How many different ways is Humaniq being pronounced?

Nick Ayton, Alex Fork and Dmitry Kaminskiy joined my 'Humaniq Momentum Group' today -
Lots of good videos and articles for marketing
https://www.facebook.com/groups/523466411163265/
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Just bought some will hodle this seeing how other fintech coins are pumping nice and doing great. This could be one of the best investments of 2017! Not to mention coin supply is really low compared to stellar and ripple =more rare

Agreed with you supply is not a matter for any promising project I also holding my coin for long term as per my opinion price will rise up to $1 before end of this year. So many positive news around this project and they are still working so nice to make it more great in future.
Activity: 124
Just bought some will hodle this seeing how other fintech coins are pumping nice and doing great. This could be one of the best investments of 2017! Not to mention coin supply is really low compared to stellar and ripple =more rare
Humaniq is a goddamn Global Game Changer - the price will be low when it is 100 USD.
Open your eyes and realize what is going on, Humaniq could become the largest bank in the world with this idea.
Listen to this technical video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSdRTVnNZI8
Activity: 537
Bittrex is back to normal on HMQ -
Back to marketing HMQ at the Trollbox
I don't know if bittrex has trollbox for their customers. How did you get that on bittrex? I didn't find any trollbox or chat box there. I think i misunderstand you or you said something wrong.

The Trollbox at Poloniex. HMQ is not listed yet, but this does not stop me from marketing there.

Like this post I just made -

HMQ is moving up nicely - and very methodically. Polo should have it listed by Monday I hear

This Monday I'm gonna mad by this if this will be there. HMQ is looking nice project and we can see there the team is in busy to make it more big project. The team is attending all important summit blockchain related.
I hope the humaniq information is added to the correct poloniex,
I may be late buying humaniq. But I try to buy some for investment
I want to ask how much the initial price of ico in humaniq?

Ico Price was 200Sat
You are kidding?
200 satoshi the price is cheap now the price is 6800
Some say 1000 (1500) hmq = 1eth
Prices are different from 200 satoshi Grin
Activity: 308
I don't know if bittrex has trollbox for their customers. How did you get that on bittrex? I didn't find any trollbox or chat box there. I think i misunderstand you or you said something wrong.

The Trollbox at Poloniex. HMQ is not listed yet, but this does not stop me from marketing there.

HMQ is moving up nicely - and very methodically. Polo should have it listed by Monday I hear

This Monday I'm gonna mad by this if this will be there. HMQ is looking nice project and we can see there the team is in busy to make it more big project. The team is attending all important summit blockchain related.

Ico Price was 200Sat
Activity: 537

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

this thread is very boring already, no more fuds is boring ..lol
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Activity: 256
I noticed that every one here is focusing on Poloniex,

Do not forget that HMQ is also planned to be added the other major exchanges Kraken.

Also , expect more exposure to eastern market , when poloniex is added to CYN market. 

Apparently , this will happen together with HMQ management plan for Global expsure by the end of this year.

Happy to be part of this Global coin.

Activity: 267
Humaniq price is rising!

I can't say I am too shocked and did not expect it, but I am surprised somehow.
Good luck to the project! Great

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
The room has lot of space for expansion because current price isn't what should reflect the potential of the project. On long term I should be somewhere at above 50000 satoshi because the market is vast enough to achieve this gain. This token is still facing accumulation on its present price one can understand by watching charts. Do your own research before buying for long term to hold I expressed my honest opinion. I have long term plans for this token for me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Have you notice the price increasing today?

I'm leaving this message at the Trollbox -

HMQ has the best business model I've seen - very surprised Polo has not listed it yet. They skipped a beat on HMQ for sure
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
what is  Automated Maintenance. in bittrex i think HMQ market is frozen .
Jump to: