Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 104. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 3
After following altcoins for a while now this is the first one to make me truely believe in it. Bought a good amount of humaniq coins and looking to hold it for long. The idea and framework is amazing, just look at the effort this guys are putting in. Whitepages on several languages that aren't simple 1 page posters advertising how great this coin is. Invested all my spare money into this and strongly advising you to buy a piece at least as this price seems very low.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri
I've never seen a group of more cry babies and worry-worts -

Glad I did my own research before I came to this sink-hole.

Anyone interested in HMQ, don't listen to these numbnuts.
Activity: 170
I'm done, cashed out at 6700, i'll be back at 5000.  The nonsense that is written in this forum is disturbing.  It definitely doesn't match the website or twitter's seriousness to be a long term idea that can change the world for the better.

of course Mr.Newbie.  Grin, please tell us more about your financial strategies, for some reason it works for you when you share them haha

The buy and sell walls that are popping up, show this is nothing but some bored person's play thing.  The buy walls are never big enough to show a whale has involvement.  There's almost no bots and the volume is dwindling.  Unless Alex shows up and says he was kidnapped for 2 months, and that's why he hasn't posted here, I'm done.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Humaniq is a long term project but current price is still very low as I think there is still room for grow so it can be push to over 15k satoshi easily. I have no plan sell my coin at this low price will hold this for more time and I am quite sure it will worth to it.
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I'm done, cashed out at 6700, i'll be back at 5000.  The nonsense that is written in this forum is disturbing.  It definitely doesn't match the website or twitter's seriousness to be a long term idea that can change the world for the better.

of course Mr.Newbie.  Grin, please tell us more about your financial strategies, for some reason it works for you when you share them haha
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I'm done, cashed out at 6700, i'll be back at 5000.  The nonsense that is written in this forum is disturbing.  It definitely doesn't match the website or twitter's seriousness to be a long term idea that can change the world for the better.  It's been 2 months now since Alex posted anything, even though he lurks nearly every day.  This is the typical pump and dump coin.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
If you haven't made a request for this coin to be listed on Ploniex, here is your chance.

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Humaniq Targets:
4-6 weeks = .001
3 months   = .01
12 months = .1
LoL. Your type human dreaming.
This crypto not gold.
Crypto not same with gold.
 Cool

I understand your point, but they said the same thing about Bitcoin and Etherium.. look at them now Smiley
I look HMQ dump
Look here?
Think about bitcoin and etherium you say same with HMQ??

May be it ll be dumped now, but then it ll be pumped again with new force.
It's always like this...
but I hope, it ll have good price in future.
Once on Poloniex, HMQ will soar beyond the wild blue yonder, then shift gears to Alpha Centauri.
Can't wait for the Humaniq ride.

Glad I did my own research and did not listen to the Neutralizing Nellies in here with no balls and vision -
HMQ is going to FUCKING ROCK the PLANET
I will be looking forward to that, I'm excited to trade HMQ at polo because I believe that time I can sell my tokens with greater profit, we have surpass the ICO price already but we are back below now. It will not happen fast but now I believe this token is worth holding, the buy support we have seen in the past is just a guarantee that people are interested with this project.

Typical 'blah blah' from a mortal locked into the lower levels of consciousness - Viscore can't see into the Fourth Dimension. 

This Humaniq Prophet heralds that Humaniq is charging at Lightning Speed -
You speak things into existence.
Any questions?   
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
If you haven't made a request for this coin to be listed on Ploniex, here is your chance.

Humaniq Targets:
4-6 weeks = .001
3 months   = .01
12 months = .1
This crypto not gold.
 Cool

I understand your point, but they said the same thing about Bitcoin and Etherium.. look at them now Smiley
I look HMQ dump
Look here?
Think about bitcoin and etherium you say same with HMQ??
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Best way to ruin a coin and community is talk about how you can't wait to dump on poloniex.  Do you folks know anything about micro-loans and how successful this project can be in the future?  This is a long term project.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
Once on Poloniex, HMQ will soar beyond the wild blue yonder, then shift gears to Alpha Centauri.

Glad I did my own research and did not listen to the Neutralizing Nellies in here with no balls and vision -
I will be looking forward to that, I'm excited to trade HMQ at polo because I believe that time I can sell my tokens with greater profit, we have surpass the ICO price already but we are back below now. It will not happen fast but now I believe this token is worth holding, the buy support we have seen in the past is just a guarantee that people are interested with this project.

Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Yes if it works out as planned which is not so sure, i also bought in the ico and i'm expecting an interesting ride.

I don't see it going high so quick. Right now HMQ has no use other than pump and dump, after the app launch and whole ecosystem is working maybe it will hit 1$.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I don't see it going high so quick. Right now HMQ has no use other than pump and dump, after the app launch and whole ecosystem is working maybe it will hit 1$.
It's Sunday, time to take it easy.
Once on Polo, Humaniq will be in a solid position to becoming the largest bank in the world.
The ride has not even begun yet. Humaniq sits on the launching pad "venting vapors like a sleeping white dragon" -
Listen to 'Countdown' by RUSH, this is where Humaniq is now -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5vPrrnb6tw
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I also think Humaniq is a big project so many big names are involve in this and participants of ICO are so big. It seems price will be stable on above 15k very soon a lot of people taking profit at this stage once it will be done price will continue to rise upwards.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250

Humaniq Targets:
4-6 weeks = .001
3 months   = .01
12 months = .1
This crypto not gold.
 Cool
yes.i think is unbelievable. but  i hope the token will be trade on polo.
Activity: 495

Humaniq Targets:
4-6 weeks = .001
3 months   = .01
12 months = .1
This crypto not gold.
 Cool

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

Humaniq Targets:
4-6 weeks = .001
3 months   = .01
12 months = .1
This crypto not gold.
 Cool
Activity: 495

Humaniq Targets:
4-6 weeks = .001
3 months   = .01
12 months = .1
Jump to: