Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 144. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 252
why humaniq chose yobit for first listed on exchange ? Sad
i dont believe that, because humaniq already hit sucess ico over 5k bitcoin

maybe liqui.io is better for first trade , i wish dev have another plan for that
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
How to grind coins from theviralexchange.com ?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
When can i to see HMQ status in coinmarketcap?

I think we need to fill the form on coinmarketcap to get it listed,someone posted it yesterday and if we all fill it up soon,it may be done by today.Wonder why OP did not take note of getting it listed there first?

I understand, and also i see that form, but they ask some technical information that i dont know.

Someone can post the list of questions and answers to all of us can to fill the form??

Thanks
Activity: 36
NEWEST ICO SALE HAPPENING NOW LIVE-STREAMING TOKEN ON WAVES DEX PLATFORM

Project is aimed at revolutionizing how we connect via live-streaming applications with others within the same categories worldwide. With the option to hold tokens within your live streaming account to gain your accoutn viewability, or using the token to send micro amounts as payments to your preferred lvie stream videos as a tip. There will be some advertising options using the token as payment within the application aswell.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18938008
www.livestreamingtoken.co

Price of token sale begins at 0.0002BTC/LIVE and will increase in 8 tiers until reaching 0.0009BTC/LIVE as the last tokens are sold!
Don't miss out on the next big uber killing style app to invest in! This project will be HUGE and coin supply is limited to 1,000,000

YOU CAN EVEN TRADE YOUR TOKENS IMMIEDIATELY ON THE DEX EXCHANGE AFTER PURCHASE! NO WAITING AROUND FOR MONTHS!!!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
How many ETH do we need to get enough gas to move our coins out of MEW ?!

When I transfer my tokens from MEW I usually keep the default gas it helps me get confirmation at the fastest rate possible.

You can keep 0.1 ETH on your account though you won't need that much but it will help you with future transactions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

for me im set the gas recomend auto from system , 0.005 - 0.008ETH i have fast confirmation with that
Activity: 16
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I sell a part of my Humaniq tokens for Bitcoin or Ethereum. If someone missed the ICO and wants to participate, pm me.
I already withdrawn my tokens to my Ethereum account, so I can send directly to your Ethereum address.
Activity: 697
Activity: 588
I don't really care if they listed on shit exchange like Yobit, but i will only trade HMQ once it hits decent markets like Bittrex or Liqui.
Activity: 868

Yobit was never  on the list, but I don't understand why some people decided to paint Yobit black, what Yobit is allege to be doing most of these exchanges do them
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Activity: 435
Merit: 400
Can any one help me.regarding myetherwallet.com, I successfully transferred my tokens to my ETH address but it did not appear on my token balances. But using ethplorer.io  my token balances appear.

You need to add custom token. Just flip over several pages back and read.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502

Guys it was already said earlier that the HMQ tokens will be listed on 5 exchanges and will be available for trade from 11th of may,so hold on and have some patience.For the above list, it depends on the exchanges whether they wish to list it or not.
At least first to be registered by dev, of course Poloniex for a good exchange of all existing exchanges ...
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Can any one help me.regarding myetherwallet.com, I successfully transferred my tokens to my ETH address but it did not appear on my token balances. But using ethplorer.io  my token balances appear.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I think liqui.io will get the first crack at HMQ then to be followed by bittrex. Polo will be like shooting for the moon and stars but it is worth a try Wink
Activity: 630

From the lists above, I think only two of them are visible, Liqui.io and Bittrex.com. If the team can pull up the Poloniex listing it will be a joy to behold
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Guys it was already said earlier that the HMQ tokens will be listed on 5 exchanges and will be available for trade from 11th of may,so hold on and have some patience.For the above list, it depends on the exchanges whether they wish to list it or not.
Jump to: