Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 146. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I got my tokens . So the predefined HMQ on myetherwallet was not the official Humaniq token . You really need to add custom token. Maybe the difference was the contract address.

How to add custom token for HMQ in MEW? Address, Token Symbol and decimals?

I got the answer here
https://blog.humaniq.co/how-to-set-up-an-ethereum-wallet-for-humaniq-tokens-2ba3cd18a5af

Token address: 0xcbcc0f036ed4788f63fc0fee32873d6a7487b908
Ticker: HMQ
Decimals: 8

so everybody who invested in humaniq must added this custom token on their ether wallet ?
Activity: 435
Merit: 400
So if we wait for the exchanges to make HMQ available, can we just send/withdraw the HMQ tokens from humaniq website to an exchange like Livecoin? I am getting a headache trying to make this etherwallet stuff work. I try to communicate with their online support but they seem really sketchy and don't know a damn thing. I wish I never partook in this ICO, their vision seems too discombobulated and grandiose, ugh.

Myetherwallet (MEW) is one of easiest ETH wallet that i know.  You dont have to install anything to make it work. Its just a simple web wallet and its easy to
use.

Generate an account, save all important stuff. Then you can try to send a little amount ETH from Exchange to your myetherwallet account and vice versa. Make sure your ETH account work and safe.

There are many Ethereum tokens, HMQ is one of Ethereum tokens. You only need one ETH address to send and received this token.  You can use one ETH account for all your Ethereum tokens. But dont forget to select which token u want to send before sending it.

ps : I use private key to open myetherwallet account to send tokens, because its simple for me. And i use block explorer to see account balance.
Activity: 435
Merit: 400
I got my tokens . So the predefined HMQ on myetherwallet was not the official Humaniq token . You really need to add custom token. Maybe the difference was the contract address.

How to add custom token for HMQ in MEW? Address, Token Symbol and decimals?

I got the answer here
https://blog.humaniq.co/how-to-set-up-an-ethereum-wallet-for-humaniq-tokens-2ba3cd18a5af

Token address: 0xcbcc0f036ed4788f63fc0fee32873d6a7487b908
Ticker: HMQ
Activity: 448
Hi, Whats ico price? and is there any exchange which is listed humaniq?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Did anyone receive bounty? I think distribution is already done

No, it's not done yet.
Still waiting.

yeah ,, the bounty rewards is not ditributed for now, maybe the team of humaniq can give explanation,
when the bounty rewards will distributed,, ?
thanks
Oh sorry. I thought dev said 8 May is the date for the distribution. I read somewhere

on official website of humaniq,, i read this too,
but i don't know this is true or not, because until now, a lot of questions about token distributions for humaniq
Activity: 546
Op,
I sent a PM to the HUMANIQ.IO account and I've already post on Bounty thread, but no one answer me.
I really need to change the ETH Address before the distribution, cause I didn't know you'll send the tokens to that address and I put a exchange address.
So I need to change the address.
I've already sent the correct for HUMANIQ.IO account here.

Thanks in advance
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
CjMapope

think before you talk

if every one was like you scared of new things that you dont understand, then we still live in stone age.

how much did you evere invest in companies, new ideas , how much did you lose?

there's a different (imo) in being a smart investor and understanding how to use what you are buying, and throwing money at everything even tho you have no idea in a prayer that something makes you money :/ YOU dont seem to understand THAT IS WHY we have so many shitty scammy projects, people like you.
I have invested over 200BTC in projects like this, (NONE in this one), and have lost MAYBE 0.1BTC, profits, always, as i KNOW what im BUYING b4 i invest...
Activity: 343

No, it's not done yet.
Still waiting.

yeah ,, the bounty rewards is not ditributed for now, maybe the team of humaniq can give explanation,
thanks
Oh sorry. I thought dev said 8 May is the date for the distribution. I read somewhere
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

No, it's not done yet.
Still waiting.

thanks
Activity: 127
Merit: 10

No, it's not done yet.
Still waiting.
Activity: 343
Activity: 601
135 000 HMQ account for sale, PM your offers !

waiting to exchange yobit sir
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
CjMapope

think before you talk

if every one was like you scared of new things that you dont understand, then we still live in stone age.

how much did you evere invest in companies, new ideas , how much did you lose?

Activity: 697
Merit: 500
135 000 HMQ account for sale, PM your offers !
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Do i have to move my tokens now, or can I just do it later when it hits exchanges?

Now you can move your tokens as it's Monday but you have to wait for exchange 3 more days. I think it will be our best investment as dev teams are doing hard working to make it more useful and there are nice updates on social media account.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
How the hell did they not put the most important information on the how to site - https://blog.humaniq.co/how-to-set-up-an-ethereum-wallet-for-humaniq-tokens-2ba3cd18a5af !? Or am I blind?

This is info required to add Humaniq as custom token to My Ether Wallet:

Contr. address: 0xcbcc0f036ed4788f63fc0fee32873d6a7487b908
Symbol:  HMQ

Thanks man!

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
This is info required to add Humaniq as custom token to My Ether Wallet:

Contr. address: 0xcbcc0f036ed4788f63fc0fee32873d6a7487b908
Symbol:  HMQ
Thanks. So where did you get this information?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Probably one of the unannounced exchanges will be bittrex too if the trend will be followed. Every big project will met its target was added immediately to bittrex as they are welcoming every big project first of every other trading platform. Some money is waiting there if somehow it gets some kind of dip after hitting the exchange to get some more cheap tokens.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Omg how many people bought something they dont even know how to USE :/
you guys wonder why your called investards>?   :/ this is why...
You have to have a wallet capable of reconizing ERC20 Tokens, these are just playtokens run on ETH network
COINBASE is NOT a valid wallet, as you have NO KEYS Sad

Jesus guys... you wonder why new ICOs pop everyday... yall dont even know what your buying and you throw money at it...
You think by now 2 years on people would no that whatever ethereum wallet they use you still need to add the token address otherwise the tokens won't show up

well every ICO needs to explain to not use exchange wallets, or just say to bring an specific address from one wallet, not a generic "eth" address
Jump to: