Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 151. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 601
Merit: 250
Waiting for ICO token distribution.
And bounty will be distributed too?

yeah pliss update distribution to bounty Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The wait is over. Time to get my tokens . I will over to the ICO website redeem my HMQ tokens. The long wait is over
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Waiting for ICO token distribution.
And bounty will be distributed too?
Oh boy I am so much excited that I would finally get my hands on Humaniq tokens. I just want to figure out how much the ICO price on this token.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
If the release of token is said to be at CET, then I think we should wait around 12 hours more. Correct me if I am wrong please.

https://humaniq.co/

front page countdown for ICO is now a release time for tokens, 9 more hours to go
Thanks! 1 hour left!!
Activity: 717
Time running distribution, 2 hours remaining

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Only 4 more hours left for them to release the token anyone else excited or it is just me lol.
exchanges will be too?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Only 4 more hours left for them to release the token anyone else excited or it is just me lol.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Anybody knows how much the ICO Price for 1 HMQ? I want to know how much will I be getting in terms of bitcoin.

The ICO rate was 1000 HMQ/ETH but there was up to 49.9% bonus. I got mine at 1499 HMQ/ETH.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
How do you claim your tokens if you paid for ico from a bitcoin address? where should i go?

youre account is newbie so i think you not follow signature campaign or avatar campaign
if join signature or avatar , apply is include added ETH addres, so only wait distribution
if sosial media campaign distribution use TVE(if youre join social media campaign i think youre understand because before join must have TVE account)
Anybody knows how much the ICO Price for 1 HMQ? I want to know how much will I be getting in terms of bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
will the bounty be distributed today?to our eth address?

I doubt it if bounty tokens will be released today, first thing first, the investrors come first and after that we can expect the bounty tokens to be released probably this weekend
Activity: 924
How do you claim your tokens if you paid for ico from a bitcoin address? where should i go?

coins will be in your account on humaniq then you can withdraw to a ethereum wallet that reads tokens, this one works , its like a counterparty DEX but for ethereum and tokens made in ethereum

https://www.myetherwallet.com/
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
Let's make Humaniq great again!......or for the first time I mean  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 223

8 hours left
What will bounty also be distributed in today?
Activity: 396
will the bounty be distributed today?to our eth address?
Activity: 924
If the release of token is said to be at CET, then I think we should wait around 12 hours more. Correct me if I am wrong please.

https://humaniq.co/

front page countdown for ICO is now a release time for tokens, 9 more hours to go
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
why table not updated for tokens?
Jump to: