Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 173. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ive liked and follow your Facebook page so I will be updated for the next big thing will happen and be more updated for many information I need good luck to this project I will be waiting for this to launch.
Thank you so much for your support!  Roll Eyes

You can also join our slack. There are so many interesting questions in #ico-discussions channel.
So deep and smart questions.
https://humaniq-slack.herokuapp.com/

And I ll be happy to announce Bounty Campaign on Wednesday.

1st of February!

So keep tuned  Roll Eyes

stay in touch and keep tuned over it is a best policy to continue it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Public account for Humaniq start up
Hello, we have a new article about Humaniq:
Blockchain startup Humaniq joins Barclays’ Rise Community - EconoTimes

Read more here:
http://bit.ly/2pFWP5v
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Themerkle.com: Humaniq Appoints CEO and Global Advisory Board Members, ICO Raises Over 3,775 BTC

Ever since the Humaniq project launched, cryptocurrency enthusiasts have been keeping a close eye on the project’s progres. The project’s ICO is doing quite well so far, and their advisory board continues to grow. Moreover, the blockchain platform for the unbanked has appointed Dinis Guarda as CEO of the project. So far, it appears Humaniq is firing on all cylinders, as the team has achieved several major feats in a short span of time.

HUMANIQ MAKES SOME INCREDIBLE PROGRESS

Read more: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2oVwTlD

#humaniq #humaniqico

Good to hear this, I hope the ICO grows to touch Africa. Goodluck with your project
ikm
I have project hope. I invested and waiting for Crowdsale to finish. Hope that 5k BTC pass will be better for your work.
After that you should now negotiate with the strong stock market.
Strong stock market = very investor
I know you know better than me
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Can someone post a link for bounties pls ?
Activity: 700
I want invest my bitcoin in Humaniq ICO
goodluck dev
Public account for Humaniq start up
Themerkle.com: Humaniq Appoints CEO and Global Advisory Board Members, ICO Raises Over 3,775 BTC

Ever since the Humaniq project launched, cryptocurrency enthusiasts have been keeping a close eye on the project’s progres. The project’s ICO is doing quite well so far, and their advisory board continues to grow. Moreover, the blockchain platform for the unbanked has appointed Dinis Guarda as CEO of the project. So far, it appears Humaniq is firing on all cylinders, as the team has achieved several major feats in a short span of time.

HUMANIQ MAKES SOME INCREDIBLE PROGRESS

Read more: http://bit.ly/2oVwTlD

#humaniq #humaniqico
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Actually wish I didn't miss out on this ICO. I was watching it but decided to save my ETH. I'll have to keep an eye on this though, it sounds legit.

That means you let go the 49% bonus, your investment decision needs to be question. I don't buy the idea making decision of investing in a project when the project has started, this should be made weeks before the ICO starts just to make the correct decision
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
So we are at less than 10 days from the end of Humaniq ICO I am really curious to see how the devs will behave and what will be the market reaction after the ICO is over.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
$4m is achievable in this ico. Good job for the team promoting their project.
Given that Microsoft etc are already on the case  (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/blog/what-does-identity-mean-in-today-s-physical-and-digital-world/) what exactly is Humaniq's "Unique Selling Proposition"?

Bump Smiley

Is it just to mention it? How committed are they to tackling it? I think Humaniq has taken a brave step on this

Does the Humaniq team have any plans on how to deal with rising token values, and limited supply caused by a finite supply of indivisible tokens?

As a person who invested in the ico from day one for an amount probably less than 5-10% of your investors bought in. (( ready to show proof if needed))
 I would like this question to be answered.

And an additional question which is: the day trading starts, what will be the proposed value of the coin?

Honestly i intend to keep the coin for at least 3 years. Then i will decide to keep or sell..

However i want to know where i am standing. For the time being i am not very worried you have not answered dozens of questions here because it seems to me your work is on ground not really on forum..

The Humaniq tokens are divisible now, it was discussed on the slack channel.
I guess that should ease your fear
Actually wish I didn't miss out on this ICO. I was watching it but decided to save my ETH. I'll have to keep an eye on this though, it sounds legit.

But the ICO is still on, will run till 27th April. You still have some time to catch up with it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Pretty soon Humaniq ICO will reach the 4k btc mark in which milestone will be expansion project to Africa . That two countries to be served and huge ones in my opinion.
The project has a big market, the question is how are they gonna get that market, as an investor you have to be fully aware of their plans and read roadmap to know their plans. I believe it will be successful but it will take time to realize their vision, I keep watching this project and I will buy more when it will hit in the exchanges.
Activity: 266

Does the Humaniq team have any plans on how to deal with rising token values, and limited supply caused by a finite supply of indivisible tokens?

As a person who invested in the ico from day one for an amount probably less than 5-10% of your investors bought in. (( ready to show proof if needed))

And an additional question which is: the day trading starts, what will be the proposed value of the coin?

Honestly i intend to keep the coin for at least 3 years. Then i will decide to keep or sell..

However i want to know where i am standing. For the time being i am not very worried you have not answered dozens of questions here because it seems to me your work is on ground not really on forum..

bitcointalk is shit , i suggest you join slack group and raise your concerns/questions there Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Pretty soon Humaniq ICO will reach the 4k btc mark in which milestone will be expansion project to Africa . That two countries to be served and huge ones in my opinion.
Activity: 235

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
looks good, ill keep an eye

All eyes on Humaniq. Smiley
Only one week left to join ICO.
Jump to: