Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 175. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Why does the money/token transfer does not work in the app? If i try to transfer money from one cellphone to another by scanning the QR code from one phone, I don't receive any tokens on this phone... I can see it on the "main page" of the app, that i received money, but it doesn't add up to my total amount on top.
Activity: 36
"Empowering the unbanked" - big dreams - and people here are paying for dreams that will never become realized.

Lol these crowdfunds are getting ridiculous and 99% of the devs just pocket the money received and leave the project. Doubt this will be any different...

Or you can prove us wrong.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I just put up my entry . Short but definitive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Public account for Humaniq start up
Hello Everyone! It's contest time. 10,000 HMQ prize! The winner takes it all!

Humaniq is having a contest for the best alternative slogan that you don't want to miss out on. We want everyone participate if you share our mission and vision as close as we do.

To Join the contest:
- Click on Like & Share
- Come up with your own unique creative slogan for Humaniq
- Use hashtags #humaniq #humaniqslogan
http://my.humaniq.co

The results of the competition we will sum up on Tuesday. We will name the winner on the 21st of April at 18 hours CET at this page - https://www.facebook.com/humaniq.co/
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I wish I had noticed this project earlier Sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
How much target minimum humaniq in main ico selling
how much total suply humaniq ico selling
where i can get information about statistic in ico selling, is real statistic or not
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I think, this project is not realistic. It wont work on real world. Sorry  Embarrassed Its like a dream
wont work? are you certain? you dont even put 1sat and you talk a lot of shit..just go away if you dont believe in this project Wink

DO you know some people said Bitcoin is a scam, is it possible for man to fly? all these ideas must be put to test before you come to conclusion of won't work. Please be a builder not a destroyer
legendary
Activity: 1596
is there any escrow for this?
Activity: 620
waoo,already raised $3.5 Million !! Shocked Shocked
Luckily i got some free token from bounty.Dev can you tell me at what time you refile the twitter bounty balance? I didn't see any new activity since 2 days.

After ICO is finished
Actually you can see on the campaign thread about when you receive your bounty price but only if you've done your part on the campaign.
Sometimes it takes longer before you can receive your bounty but don't worry because the project seems to be successful and the longer you will receive it, the more the value will grow as some people will not dump their bounty. Look at what happen with EDG, only 20% was release and now the value has increase substantially.
Actually there is already a given date from when we will receive our bounty for this campaign and there really is nothing to worry about since this project has a very active dev which has been answering our questions and doubts on this project. From which makes the project more successful as it is now.
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.

@Alex_Fork met up with @VitalikButerin today.  More details soon.
www.humaniq.co

A picture with Vitalik is cool and all, but when I tweeted him asking about it, he didn't respond, and he hasn't posted here either. I think if Vitalik was to post here that would drum up a lot of support. Even if just to say that he knows about the project and knows Alex Fork. Not necessarily asking him to throw his support behind it, but you seem to be telling us he supports the project so why hasn't he publicly said so?

100% of the reason I invested is because of Vitalik's potential ties to this.

Vitalik Buterin does not post anymore here in bitcointalk. He's too busy doing other stuff for Ethereum.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vitalik-buterin-7314

icocountdown does show his support on this and he has flushed out some scam projects before. let's see that Humaniq does not.
Activity: 5
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Luckily i got some free token from bounty.Dev can you tell me at what time you refile the twitter bounty balance? I didn't see any new activity since 2 days.

After ICO is finished
Actually you can see on the campaign thread about when you receive your bounty price but only if you've done your part on the campaign.
Sometimes it takes longer before you can receive your bounty but don't worry because the project seems to be successful and the longer you will receive it, the more the value will grow as some people will not dump their bounty. Look at what happen with EDG, only 20% was release and now the value has increase substantially.
it's true
we just patient for receive bounty after it look successull this ICO
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!

After ICO is finished
Activity: 343
What's the deal with this signature? U can barely read the text on the right.
I see it all over the place may want to get it fixed. Unless it's done in purpose...

I think its already fixed because i can read clearly,its "Humaniq"

This signature is for member rank and some people miss placed some code,thats why the image looks hard to read.
legendary
Activity: 1722
What's the deal with this signature? U can barely read the text on the right.
I see it all over the place may want to get it fixed. Unless it's done in purpose...

Activity: 620

After ICO is finished
Great day at Blockshow Europe + ICO launch
https://www.facebook.com/humaniq.co/videos/594616107414193/

What is the total supply of tokens?

No total suply. Depends on how many tokens people acquire during ICO. Have a look at whitepaper, please.
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
What is the total supply of tokens?

After ICO is finished
Jump to: