Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 3. (Read 272297 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
I see current downwards movement in Bitcoin as dip or correction because this was calculated to let it on support. They started to push it from there where they left and direct benefit of this positiveness will go to altcoins. We can see unexpected rally in alternative coins markets as not everyone is ready after huge correction which took place within hours.
on the basis of many people are still focused on the price movements of bitcoin because it is like the mother of all coins and if the price of bitcoin rises it is very likely the altcoin price will rise and vice versa
We are beginning to a retest in price which we might be used to as the price climbs. This is important to make the price stronger. we are working towards May. May month is my own re-test price period or time target to know what we should expect by the end of the year.
Aren't we are suppost to discuss about the Humaniq project here?
Anyway, I guess discussing about BTC's performance is still relevant as everything now revolve on BTC's movement.
I don't visit a lot this thread but I am holding a decent number of HMQ, I still put in mind that I could make a fortune in this token.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
I see current downwards movement in Bitcoin as dip or correction because this was calculated to let it on support. They started to push it from there where they left and direct benefit of this positiveness will go to altcoins. We can see unexpected rally in alternative coins markets as not everyone is ready after huge correction which took place within hours.
on the basis of many people are still focused on the price movements of bitcoin because it is like the mother of all coins and if the price of bitcoin rises it is very likely the altcoin price will rise and vice versa
We are beginning to a retest in price which we might be used to as the price climbs. This is important to make the price stronger. we are working towards May. May month is my own re-test price period or time target to know what we should expect by the end of the year.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
I do agree with you that is looks like in preparation stage for pump to shake up the community and to let sign of existence as investment alternative for market. This increase is constant which can lead to pump of some degree because by now we are in consolidation and accumulation's phase for months. That had to breakout one way or other way.
The project is very good, and now the price is not true. Now there is pressure on the price, and it can be seen on the chart. I sold tokens a long time ago last year, but now I see the entry point.

yes now is the time

https://www.tradingview.com/x/tanVlrsI/

It does seem to be inching around a bottom. Hopefully some upwards movement soon!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I do agree with you that is looks like in preparation stage for pump to shake up the community and to let sign of existence as investment alternative for market. This increase is constant which can lead to pump of some degree because by now we are in consolidation and accumulation's phase for months. That had to breakout one way or other way.
The project is very good, and now the price is not true. Now there is pressure on the price, and it can be seen on the chart. I sold tokens a long time ago last year, but now I see the entry point.

yes now is the time

https://www.tradingview.com/x/tanVlrsI/
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Merit: 504
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
It looks like accumulation. We can expect a pump. Roll Eyes
GIF by SOCIFI
Humaniq twitter stopped being active. Is this project really still going on? They need to interact with their stakeholders or this is gonna get dead in the market even if team is actually working their in the remotes of Africa.
It is not a good signal, but it is too soon to jump directly to conclusion about teh Humaniq project now.
Let's wait for more weeks and see the team activities next several weeks.

It's how these things always would go with under developed hype based shitcoins in bear markets. You would not expect it from such a serious, noble project as Humaniq though Sad
Activity: 513
Merit: 150
Humaniq twitter stopped being active. Is this project really still going on? They need to interact with their stakeholders or this is gonna get dead in the market even if team is actually working their in the remotes of Africa.

Also wondering if there will be updates, first time, I invested in their ICO, made good profit with that project, as I sold when price was fine for me >1 year after ICO, however, I would re-invest a small amount, if project is still alive, or if there are chances their product finds customers .. just doing "hard work" != company / token value! The resault has to be there, otherwise project will be die sooner or later (or it has already done?!)
legendary
What are you saying that is true but they have been very hard at work during last year and that is reality too. I will say they might be in vacation as all this is winter vacations season and they will be returning to work with nice updates. They don't interact with people here for quite some time but on twitter they were releasing updates. Let's wait for them to resume updates sooner.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
According to the latest updates pilot programs are moving forward with success. This is big sign who will make this project practical in real life and this will turn into big one in future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
If you remember the reports of few months ago how people tried to abuse the system of Humaniq's one of the pilot project. That probably led them to stricter verification system to reduce such thing as possible. They are active in most backward zone of the world and people are participating willingly in these programs. Their platform will be used widely there in my opinion.
GIF by SOCIFI
I second you with your concern about bio-metric verification and I will add more by saying detailed KYC also isn't good. Basic verification mechanism to prevent fraudulent activities and combat criminal activities is good and supportable. When too much information on name of so-called verification needs are asked that is other level. I am holding HMQ as investor and don't plan to go for bio-metric anyway.

In my opinion, privacy is not the only downside. A lot of standard communication systems, which are mostly used in the third world countries, do not have biometric scanners implemented in their devices.
Merit: 504
I second you with your concern about bio-metric verification and I will add more by saying detailed KYC also isn't good. Basic verification mechanism to prevent fraudulent activities and combat criminal activities is good and supportable. When too much information on name of so-called verification needs are asked that is other level. I am holding HMQ as investor and don't plan to go for bio-metric anyway.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
i love everything about the idea except linking it with bio-metrics, call me old school but i dont think any company should have that kind of access to our bio-metrics.  Cool
legendary
This pilot project where crypto plus fiat facility is available currently going in Sierra Leone. If you at the work then it becomes lot more easier to understand why HMQ is taking so much. They could choose easy way to hype the market but they went for building and long term that;s why we see lot of work but market is reacting slow and people with vision can watch it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
They had right plan from start with going for African region to start from there. Developing countries have always much more potential than developed ones. We can understand how advance they are from other projects growing interest in African region now where Humaniq team is working for last two years.

I am also agreed with you about the approach of the team they are moving forward in nice direction and focused on the African nations to bring mass adoption for this ecosystem. That is why in future this will get more better response.
The value may become worthless but it's acceptable but the bright side of this project is its continue development.
Bear market is never a hindrance, Glad I have invested with HMQ> it's for a long term keep definitely.
Almost all big altcoins and project values are now deplated below on its ICO prices but it doesn't matter and it is good for some others who can buy low prices while like us who bought at much higher price keep on waiting for the market to get back on track. This humaniq is worth all of their efforts, they have not failed to deliver and keep moving in despite of the bad market.
Correct, current price does not reflect the current value of this project, it's a bad market right now so you'll see most coins that are undervalued.  When you do your research, you will see a value of this coin, devs never leave this project, they continue to develop it based on their road map.
Pages:
Jump to: