Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 6. (Read 272297 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
if humaniq indeed penetrates into china ans prosper thier then it will be unique, i long thought china burned cryptocurrencies, but humaniq must have gotten a plan well thought.
It's gonna be massive for all of us, imagine if they can successfully penetrate in china where the largest population is, it would bring
good development and people will begin buying this undervalued token. Humaniq, just doing it slowly but surely.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
if humaniq indeed penetrates into china ans prosper thier then it will be unique, i long thought china burned cryptocurrencies, but humaniq must have gotten a plan well thought.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I have seen in past as well intentions of Humaniq team to explore and enter in Chinese economy using blockchain technology. This recent article has quality material and worth to be read but seeing the statements and steps taken by Chinese govt it confuses me little in such atmosphere how Humaniq team will make it way to penetrate in that economy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
When read article published on the second day of the current month on challenges Humaniq currently facing in Africa it clears everything. That is not simple task to launch financial services in a continent where people are backward in every filed of life. Humaniq team is not only establishing business but also educating people that how to best use of these services. The strategic importance by business potential in those counties where they are working. We surely need to wait and keep supporting them.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
My opinion is also like those are asking for more exchanges as listing on as many exchanges as possible should have been by now. Humaniq team should make the token available for everyone from every part of world in order to make its adoption at wider level. They will have to reach to customers as people will not make effort to use other exchanges than they use.
It's a bad timing if they will do it this year, there is no good progress on the market price yet, we have to be patient, I am sure
they are planning for a big move in terms of exchanges, it's a process and what's important is we understand the potential of the project so we will still hold.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Does anyone know when will the wallet be available in switzerland.
I can download and use the app. Only the wallet is locked. Undecided
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
My opinion is also like those are asking for more exchanges as listing on as many exchanges as possible should have been by now. Humaniq team should make the token available for everyone from every part of world in order to make its adoption at wider level. They will have to reach to customers as people will not make effort to use other exchanges than they use.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I didn't use application yet since it doesn't cover my country in supporting list. Still I found in one of the previous updates that HMQ exchanging options are available in app and will be provided more in future. This ca one of the reasons we are not seeing listing on new exchanges as they are working on internal exchanging tools and options.
But the exchanges could give a boost of their product, I mean there is a little restrictions on exchanges, most of us can trade easily.
Well, maybe they are already satisfied with Upbit and Bittrex because anytime it could give them a good volume with good news are announce.

Bittrex really could give positive influence to the price. But it wouldn't worse if they listed their tokens on others exchanges. But maybe team has other plans about development of project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
How to get a job in blockchain software engineering with Anton Mozgovoy VP of Technology at Humaniq
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMrRR_biqt8
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
I didn't use application yet since it doesn't cover my country in supporting list. Still I found in one of the previous updates that HMQ exchanging options are available in app and will be provided more in future. This ca one of the reasons we are not seeing listing on new exchanges as they are working on internal exchanging tools and options.
But the exchanges could give a boost of their product, I mean there is a little restrictions on exchanges, most of us can trade easily.
Well, maybe they are already satisfied with Upbit and Bittrex because anytime it could give them a good volume with good news are announce.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 80
vitalik wont even share a public toilet with that guy, let alone advisory board.
lol but has this changed now >?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
How can you guys be so positive?

Just check how much fonds are going to the following Bittrex address...

https://etherscan.io/token/0xcbcc0f036ed4788f63fc0fee32873d6a7487b908?a=0xfe5e05572a7fb0e52c98c8ecaa623a75812d708e

and this is a company account!

you can follow all the transactions you will see everything starts with this wallet... where the big money is coming from.

https://etherscan.io/token/0xcbcc0f036ed4788f63fc0fee32873d6a7487b908?a=0xa2c9a7578e2172f32a36c5c0e49d64776f9e7883

Also there is a proof that a few min. after the Mcafee pump 6'000'000 HMQ from a company wallets went to Bittrex!

But check yourself... see on Bittrex the Humaniq transaction book... you will find the exactly time of one of the two crazy pumps in December 17 and you will find a 6 mil. transaction going to Bittrex.

There is no wonder the price is dropping and dropping.

This is a big scam, Humaniq made a lot of money with investors!

How do you know this is a company account and how do you know it is being sent to Bittrex? This could also be some random account or have you seen this address posted by the team before?
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
There are many tools available for the exchange of HMQ, and soon one of them will be available directly in the App. Find out how to use them in latest HMQblog article!

http://amp.gs/hnCz
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
Check out the official TechCrunch interview with Anton Mozgovoy! He lays down an inspiring overview of what Humaniq is all about, as well as the recent progress and future plans: http://amp.gs/hZ3E
An interesting interview, I sold my coins when they were more expensive, but did not stop following the project. Now the price does not correspond to the work done, but it is a matter of large manipulators. We need to find the entry point.
What range of entry point you are looking for?
I guess we do not need to wait until the price to go down again because the market is a little stable now and bull run could happen very soon.

if HMQ go under the actual rate it's will become highly risked to invest in; the only thing that could help is listing in new top 5/10 exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I agree with you on bottom and peak that you can't define when one of these happen. All you need to do make mind to buy at price where you are mentally settled and go ahead. Market always move after you buy either little bit up or down and you shouldn't care of that at all in any project talking general here as principal. HMQ is already very very cheap comparison to where it was before.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Check out the official TechCrunch interview with Anton Mozgovoy! He lays down an inspiring overview of what Humaniq is all about, as well as the recent progress and future plans: http://amp.gs/hZ3E
An interesting interview, I sold my coins when they were more expensive, but did not stop following the project. Now the price does not correspond to the work done, but it is a matter of large manipulators. We need to find the entry point.
What range of entry point you are looking for?
I guess we do not need to wait until the price to go down again because the market is a little stable now and bull run could happen very soon.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Activity: 22
How can you guys be so positive?

Just check how much fonds are going to the following Bittrex address...

https://etherscan.io/token/0xcbcc0f036ed4788f63fc0fee32873d6a7487b908?a=0xfe5e05572a7fb0e52c98c8ecaa623a75812d708e

and this is a company account!

you can follow all the transactions you will see everything starts with this wallet... where the big money is coming from.

https://etherscan.io/token/0xcbcc0f036ed4788f63fc0fee32873d6a7487b908?a=0xa2c9a7578e2172f32a36c5c0e49d64776f9e7883

Also there is a proof that a few min. after the Mcafee pump 6'000'000 HMQ from a company wallets went to Bittrex!

But check yourself... see on Bittrex the Humaniq transaction book... you will find the exactly time of one of the two crazy pumps in December 17 and you will find a 6 mil. transaction going to Bittrex.

There is no wonder the price is dropping and dropping.

This is a big scam, Humaniq made a lot of money with investors!
Pages:
Jump to: