Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 76. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Is it still worth to invest here? Or should i better wait for another big coming ICO?

Of course it is, in fact I'd say it is a very good time. More projects and partnerships are being announced next week and the app is coming in July.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Is it still worth to invest here? Or should i better wait for another big coming ICO?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Where can I check a roadmap?
I haven't read their roadmap yet, but you can try to check in the first page here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-06042017-humaniq-discover-the-unbanked-1711764
or simply visit their website, you can already find a lot of information regarding this project.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
currently is there any bounty? facebook, banner, email or app signup?

I think no. Signature bounty was finished month ago.
It's too late for the bounty, we are in the development phase now and I think there is a dedicated thread which was already locked since all bounty had been successfully distributed by the developers. You can still catch up with the HMQ now if you really are interested to hold this coins, it's playing around 5k the least and 8k sats max, it's still cheap if you would ask me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Hmq must be more active now
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Guys we need to keep this thread updated with news and posts. This thread gets buried quickly, lets get some twitter stuff going, etc.

Need to have this go HUGE like stratis because I think it has the same potential. We need to create volume and get investors buying and HODLing this coin.

So where is the excitement! Gotta get some serious activity  Grin Grin Grin

stratis token is etc competitor, smart contract chain for btc, right? also the supply is different from humaniq
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Guys we need to keep this thread updated with news and posts. This thread gets buried quickly, lets get some twitter stuff going, etc.

Need to have this go HUGE like stratis because I think it has the same potential. We need to create volume and get investors buying and HODLing this coin.

So where is the excitement! Gotta get some serious activity  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

I think no. Signature bounty was finished month ago.
Activity: 420
Public account for Humaniq start up
If hmq is not divisible and the max supply is approx 920M

Then how can billions of people use it?

nobody know technical specifications about hmq token? same as eth coin?

HMQ will be back by proof of face or biometrics of the users on Humaniq app. You can read about the full specifications in our white paper on this link.  https://humaniq.co/assets/downloads/humaniq_wp_english.pdf

You have a fix date when the app will be released?

It will be in July. Keep updated for latest announcements on our Social media.
Can I transfer hmq to my ethereum mac wallet? I don't want to use myethereumwallet.com.
Is there a tutorial or anything for how to do this?

Yes you can use the Ethereum Mac wallet.

If you already have an Ethereum client running you can do the following:

Step 1: Copy the account address or create a new one
Step 2: Click on contracts and then scroll down to 'Custom Tokens'
Step 3: Click on + WATCH TOKEN to add the Humaniq token
Step 4: Add the following info

Contr. address: 0xcbcc0f036ed4788f63fc0fee32873d6a7487b908
Symbol:  HMQ
Decimals: 8

Step 5: Witdraw your tokens from the Humaniq website to your Ethereum account
Step 6: After a short time the tx info will appear on the site and your tokens are send to your account (it took about 10 minutes in my case)
Activity: 6
Can I transfer hmq to my ethereum mac wallet? I don't want to use myethereumwallet.com.
Is there a tutorial or anything for how to do this?
Activity: 826
Having high hope with HMQ... will sell only after x10

Everyone is like you including me who have big expectations from this project. HMQ is being traded highly in some range for weeks now and I am quite the situation will not remain same much time now. It will spike at sudden and price will skyrocket.
Activity: 44
Having high hope with HMQ... will sell only after x10
Peer to Peer lending and banking is definitely a project that has potential.

Just look at all of the current Crypto P2P lending websites, or real money lending platforms. There is a huge market for is and India and China lead with the lions share of the total $$ value in loans. I think this project has potential that why I have alot of skin in the game.

Obviously this coin could fizzle and then I am out some BTC but I think once it gets up and running and working it will pay big dividends to the investors. If we just look at BTCJam which is a Crypto lending site, they had BILLIONS loaned using their platform. If HMQ can capture even a 10% market share of the world wide P2P lending flow, then this project will be absolutely HUGE.

Edit: The current global market cap for P2P lending is ~30 BILLION. So, if we assume even a 5% marketshare for HMQ, then that would be 1.5 BILLION market cap for this coin. Basic math: 1.5 Billion divided by 142 Million coins = $10.5 per coin. The current price is $0.20.

Seems like a solid business plan to me.

So they don´t sell the remaining 800M coins?
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Peer to Peer lending and banking is definitely a project that has potential.

Just look at all of the current Crypto P2P lending websites, or real money lending platforms. There is a huge market for is and India and China lead with the lions share of the total $$ value in loans. I think this project has potential that why I have alot of skin in the game.

Obviously this coin could fizzle and then I am out some BTC but I think once it gets up and running and working it will pay big dividends to the investors. If we just look at BTCJam which is a Crypto lending site, they had BILLIONS loaned using their platform. If HMQ can capture even a 10% market share of the world wide P2P lending flow, then this project will be absolutely HUGE.

Edit: The current global market cap for P2P lending is ~30 BILLION. So, if we assume even a 5% marketshare for HMQ, then that would be 1.5 BILLION market cap for this coin. Basic math: 1.5 Billion divided by 142 Million coins = $10.5 per coin. The current price is $0.20.

Seems like a solid business plan to me.
Activity: 59
its impossible to speculate long term but if you believe the project has potential then hold and let it grow.
Activity: 68
Some guy just bought 12 BTC worth of HMQ all at once at 7.2k sat. That's some confidence right there
Oh great.. next month we'll see the price will higher than now i'm sure that, why i can say like that, because I've read some good article about Ethereum token, that why i pretty believe the price will be higher
all they have is pure marketing bullshits.. then they pump and dump to new buyers .. once they done this shit will be under 500satoshi Wink

u really sound like someone who just come here to destroy with some intentions..

no one ask u to buy hmq anyway. just leave if u can't provide any info or evidence to support what u said. Tongue Tongue Tongue
can't you see what happening with the price ? or you are just stupid to believe this will worth alot more after few years.. too many stupid people these days throwing money to shit project like this..  Grin Grin
ya ya, right right.. boring.. no body here will listen what u bullshiting.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I'm in LISK myself -
ETH is all hype - it breaks down with every new ICO - lol.

Yes possible i hope at some point all this new ico try to figure out if possible a migration plan to other smart contract blockchain or after some year building a eth fork like JP morgan did with quorum, just in case... Eth is a bit centralized, this could be a positive thing, something like ripple.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Anna seems tired on this video

I hope Anna`s tiredness not related with humanique current situation. HMQ exhange course holds quite stable. Development process is in progress.

I also think her tiredness is not relevant to this project that's why agreed with you this project is more strong than before and have wonderful support there. Next month will bring more fun when we will see this price going to the sky.
Pages:
Jump to: