Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 2GETHER - THE FIRST EUROPEAN CRYPTO CARD - page 2. (Read 1550 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 1
http://2gether.global
Hi, I just wanna know if there is working app right now? Can I use your card to spend my crypto in stores at the moment?
You know, there are plenty of cards and no one provides working solution

Yes! Unlike most companies and projects, we enter our presale phase with a fully functioning product! Currently, the cards are only available to residents of Spain. Very soon on the 10th, the cards and its functions will be available to the Eurozone  Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
how many 2GT have been already sold until now? I understand only by spanish people...
2GETHER token sale have not started yet, presale will start on the 10th of this month, if you are interested you can join in presale and get 2GT tokens at a price of € 0.05
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Wow, I am really impressed how big is your team.
You haven't raised money, but you have like 30 people in office and it is gorgeous. You work really hard !
Activity: 188
Nowadays - every project that develops to promote cryptocurrency to the masses - deserves respect! I think this also applies to this project in particular!
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
What will happen if you won't cope to achieve soft cap? will you stop your activity? Also I would like to get information, when will your card be ready?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
the money is safe by Pecunia Card E.D.E, does this means it is protected up to €100,000 ?
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
You have indicated that you have many competitors, are you ready to compete with them, because they know about your advantages, so they can outrun you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Making crypto card is a competitive business, so I suggest that you are hardworking guys. How did you cope with processing? Do you have any problems with transactions?
Activity: 110
I do not see the bounty company. Are you planning to do it? The project looks not bad, I would participate!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Hi, I just wanna know if there is working app right now? Can I use your card to spend my crypto in stores at the moment?
You know, there are plenty of cards and no one provides working solution
Activity: 59
The good news is that the project is already working on the territory of Spain, respectively, the guys have all the opportunities to expand their influence on the territory of the European Union.
This is quite an ambitious expectation, I think that they themselves want it, because this information is on their website)) In general, the project looks appropriate, we hope that this will be so in the future!
Now the lion’s share of success depends on the team. This, of course, with good funding! Investors, judging by the design and white paper they have.
Activity: 294
The good news is that the project is already working on the territory of Spain, respectively, the guys have all the opportunities to expand their influence on the territory of the European Union.
This is quite an ambitious expectation, I think that they themselves want it, because this information is on their website)) In general, the project looks appropriate, we hope that this will be so in the future!
Activity: 152

YOU CAN EXPLAIN THIS WHITEPAPER POINT, BECAUSE THE TRUTH TO
  WHICH THE TOKEN 2GT GIVES RIGHT.

Thank you, luck and to the moon

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Sorry, but can you reword your question? I understand that you want us to explain the point, but I don't understand the 2nd part. and we're currently working on your other question too. Thank you for your patience, and we appreciate your questions and support!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
2GT’s price is €0.05 in presale. Once it becomes listed in exchanges, price will fluctuate as the market wishes.

Does that mean that if the 2GT goes below presale initial price 2gether will sell it for market’s price or it will be always equal or more than €0.05? If the last, what’s the financial team thoughts about arbitrage (buying low in exchanges, selling instantly for EUR or cryptos higher in 2gether app)? If the first, how to sustain the company profitability in possible long periods of bear market? If the last, price in app will automatically increase and decrease based in exchanges until it bottoms, if it happens someday, €0.05 again? If the first, can investors be sure of never losing money in this design (once bought for €0.05 you can always go to the app to sell them)?

4 questions in 1 post. Thanks again, guys!
Activity: 52
Hi, I have one question about ETH/BTC address. I understand that there is two ways in the app: one in "Cuentas" and one in "inversion". Is Cuentas an in-app wallet? or is it based on an external exchange? Where are fisically the bitcoins when I send them to these address?

Thanks!

Hi! it should end up in our in-app wallet, where everything is encrypted on our backend.
From our Whitepaper: "Cryptocurrencies Safety Boxes are individual wallets of BTC and ETH, created and managed by 2gether on behalf of users. The private keys are therefore managed by the Company to provide a user experience for crypto as seamless as the current digital standards for FIAT."

But what about XLM stellars? what happens once we send the from our own wallet to 2gether investment address? where will they goes? does 2gether have any agreement with another exchange like coinbase or something like that?

thanks in advance for your patient and answers! you're doing well guys.

I seemed to read that the first challenge of 2gether is to reach 300,000 clients, so in my humble opinion it would be convenient for transparency and efficiency to periodically report the number of clients that the project is adding.
Thank you, luck and to the moon.
🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

We currently don't have plans to disclose our client-count, but as we expand further throughout the globe, it may become a more viable option than it is today. I'll send your feedback to our marketing team and partners. Thank you for your support and suggestions!
Apart from our token 2 geter there is some way that our bitcoin ethereum deposits generate income,
 now that several companies start offering custody in exchange for benefits.
It is a very attractive claim

Hi! Unfortunately, you won't be able to generate an income from your btc and eth deposits. However, you can trade with others and save money due to us having the lowest fees among other platforms. Please see the "Crypto exchange comparison table" on our main ANN graphic for a more detailed look.
Hi, I have one question about ETH/BTC address. I understand that there is two ways in the app: one in "Cuentas" and one in "inversion". Is Cuentas an in-app wallet? or is it based on an external exchange? Where are fisically the bitcoins when I send them to these address?

Thanks!

Hi! it should end up in our in-app wallet, where everything is encrypted on our backend.
From our Whitepaper: "Cryptocurrencies Safety Boxes are individual wallets of BTC and ETH, created and managed by 2gether on behalf of users. The private keys are therefore managed by the Company to provide a user experience for crypto as seamless as the current digital standards for FIAT."
Buenas tardes equipo:

Si se espera que para finales de junio del 2019 la moneda  2GT sea aprobado como VFA
por la Autoridad de Servicios Financieros de Malta, esto hará que suba el valor de la moneda,
no sería lo mas recomendable que el número de monedas fuera menor de 2.500 millones.

GRACIAS  SUERTE  Y A LA LUNA

The token supply will be fixed and everything was taken into account when the team came up with this number. You can read more about this on our Tokenomics. Thank you for your feedback, support, and best wishes!
Pages:
Jump to: