Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 2GETHER - THE FIRST EUROPEAN CRYPTO CARD - page 4. (Read 1550 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Hello admin, interesting proj but i have one important question - how can you guarantee that my funds and data will be confidential?
Activity: 200
http://2gether.global
Another question - In the white paper I see that users will “enjoy benefits according to the amount of 2GT tokens held…”  Can you elaborate or provide an example of the benefits?  Im also curious for team thoughts on how much effect the benefits will impact holding behavior (and in turn, token velocity).

For now they havent been finalized, but the benefits will be represented by service benefits within the app, as well as some aesthetic upgrades. Ultimately though, the benefits for the users will evolve based on the wants and needs of our community.
The white paper mentions “rounding up” purchases (presumably up to the nearest Euro) with the user being able to route the rounded up amount elsewhere, such as a “crypto trading account.” Do you know what exchanges will be available to send this round up? Is this achieved via an exchange integration/API, or an exchange wallet address?

The rounded up amount can be routed to wherever the user wants; be it a crypto trading account, an escrow account, or to an NGO.
Talking about the contextual marketplace, I've read in Tokenomics paper that "product and service suppliers include fintechs, banks and insurance companies" and in the whitepaper that we will be able to "acquire, exchange, and sell non-financial assets (e.g. electricity, data, telephone minutes, knowledge) relevant to the users’ personal economy as if they were money".

I know the platform is in its very early stages, but, after getting 400k users, when 2gether's marketplace started, every user could offer services and products in the app with 1 or 2 clicks only or suppliers will need to assign or pass through a screening to assure the existence of their services or products?

Suppliers would have to pass a screening to assure the existence of their services — all for the sake of the security of our community.

However, how could an user "acquire, exchange, and sell non-financial assets (e.g. electricity, data, telephone minutes, knowledge) relevant to the users’ personal economy as if they were money" if it won't be easy as make 1 or 2 clicks only in the app? Are the products and services meant to be traded between users?

The way a user can acquire, exchange, and sell non-financial assets will be through tokenization. We'll link real assets to its digital representation (in token form) with corresponding modules (proof of reserve, taxes, pricing, business rules, etc). The user will be able to redeem the token through 2gether. Imagine a Telco company that tokenizes gigbytes. For example, we will create a Telco coin which values 1 gb. The user will buy gbs and, instead of paying the Telco in EURs, he/she will pay using the Telco coin based on consumption.

For another example involving gasoline, a user pre-buys liters of gasoline and pays at the gas station with 2gether. At our Authorization Center, we receive the request that the user wants to pay 50 EUR worth of gasoline and we detect that the user pre-bought liters of gasoline and, instead of taking EUR from the user's account, we take the equivalent in the "gas" coin (with each coin equalling 1 liter of gas).

Through 2gether, you will also be able to exchange an excess of gasoline with a user that has an excess of kilowatts. We will have exchange rates between liters and EUR, and between kilowatts and EUR so that we can calculate liters/kilowatts in real time — making the exchange possible.

The basic idea is that instead of having the token EUR, which represents everything, users will have real asset-backed tokens (1 gas coin = 1 liter of gasoline)
my understanding is that the card will automatically convert my digital coins in FIAT to complete a payment using AI, is this correct? is it working fine? and if it is working, will I be able to select the cryptocurrency's that I would like to use? for example I might want to use BTC and ETH but I don't want to touch XRP, so will I be able to select only the ones I want to spend?

Sorry that your last question got deleted! the card will automatically convert your digital assets in to FIAT. It's working great and you'll have freedom of choice when making payments. check out the links below to see a visual representation — Links to Video: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
my understanding is that the card will automatically convert my digital coins in FIAT to complete a payment using AI, is this correct? is it working fine? and if it is working, will I be able to select the cryptocurrency's that I would like to use? for example I might want to use BTC and ETH but I don't want to touch XRP, so will I be able to select only the ones I want to spend?
Activity: 15
Talking about the contextual marketplace, I've read in Tokenomics paper that "product and service suppliers include fintechs, banks and insurance companies" and in the whitepaper that we will be able to "acquire, exchange, and sell non-financial assets (e.g. electricity, data, telephone minutes, knowledge) relevant to the users’ personal economy as if they were money".

I know the platform is in its very early stages, but, after getting 400k users, when 2gether's marketplace started, every user could offer services and products in the app with 1 or 2 clicks only or suppliers will need to assign or pass through a screening to assure the existence of their services or products?

Suppliers would have to pass a screening to assure the existence of their services — all for the sake of the security of our community.

However, how could an user "acquire, exchange, and sell non-financial assets (e.g. electricity, data, telephone minutes, knowledge) relevant to the users’ personal economy as if they were money" if it won't be easy as make 1 or 2 clicks only in the app? Are the products and services meant to be traded between users?
Activity: 89
Another question - In the white paper I see that users will “enjoy benefits according to the amount of 2GT tokens held…”  Can you elaborate or provide an example of the benefits?  Im also curious for team thoughts on how much effect the benefits will impact holding behavior (and in turn, token velocity).

Does the app have the ability to add “watch only addresses” - for example, an ETH wallet for which I have the private keys but want to have an easy way to monitor the holdings via the app as part of my overall financial portfolio. If this is not on the roadmap is it something 2gether would consider?

Absolutely, we'd love to add that feature (and any other features) if the community deems it worthy!
I see the list of cryptos that will be in the EU beta release. Do you have any prioritization on what coins/tokens will be added to the Live Release?  How many coins to your eventually see supporting in the app, from more of a long term view?

We will consult our community to decide which coins and tokens will be added in the future

Oh that’s great and the ideal in my opinion. I recall that the white paper making general mention of “one user = one vote.”  So would token adds fall into this voting mechanism? Will voting be done within the app?
Thanks.

Yes, we'll be following the "1 user = 1 vote" system involving such additions and integrations. Voting will be done through the app, but that might change as we work to give our community members the best and most convenient voting platform possible!
The white paper mentions “rounding up” purchases (presumably up to the nearest Euro) with the user being able to route the rounded up amount elsewhere, such as a “crypto trading account.” Do you know what exchanges will be available to send this round up? Is this achieved via an exchange integration/API, or an exchange wallet address?
Activity: 15

Does the app have the ability to add “watch only addresses” - for example, an ETH wallet for which I have the private keys but want to have an easy way to monitor the holdings via the app as part of my overall financial portfolio. If this is not on the roadmap is it something 2gether would consider?
I see the list of cryptos that will be in the EU beta release. Do you have any prioritization on what coins/tokens will be added to the Live Release?  How many coins to your eventually see supporting in the app, from more of a long term view?

We will consult our community to decide which coins and tokens will be added in the future

Oh that’s great and the ideal in my opinion. I recall that the white paper making general mention of “one user = one vote.”  So would token adds fall into this voting mechanism? Will voting be done within the app?
Thanks.
When paying with ETH or BTC, where I can find the rate used to convert to Fiat? Some additional fees?

You can find the info on our Twitter and Linkedin. One of our many points of pride at 2gether is the absence of additional (hidden) fees!
Does 2gether plan on using the 2gt coin now or only after the ICO? And how does it relate to other cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies in terms of transactions?

The 2GT will be with us for a very long time  Wink. It's an essential part of our collaborative platform. It enables access and collaboration within the platform, rewards the members that create value, and captures all the value linked to the platform's growth. You can learn more about it in our Medium article. We hope you give it a read!

Yes, you're correct in your understanding; the card will automatically convert your digital assets in to FIAT. It's working great and you'll have freedom of choice when making payments. Check out our functionalities video to see it in action! Links to Video: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
How are you guys actually going to track profits (or losses) for taxes? Spending crypto is a headache in many Eurozone countries since it is necessary to report every gain to the local tax office. I imagine this to be a problem especially if users who are paying with cryptos utilizing the 2gethers VISA card have purchased their coins outside the 2gether platform (maybe even through swapping one currency for another). I guess no user wants to declare every coffee that he bought during the year to the local tax office.

Digital assets are not yet specifically regulated around Europe (with a few exceptions such as Malta). However, the different use cases around them are. It is up to every user to meet the tax requirements of his/her particular jurisdiction.
Hi,
what will be the top up options of the card?  Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Card and will Apple or Google Pay be available?
Regards,

Top up via bank account is not available now
Pages:
Jump to: