Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [ICO] [Airdrop] Faceblock - Decentralized Social Platform ⭐️ - page 4. (Read 16873 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
people value their privacy more and more, so there may be a market here. I will be observing this critically

Can you elaborate how you intend to spend the ICO funds and any deep info on the team...?

What are the benefits of this ERC20 token?
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Where is your website?
Activity: 13
Hi! Did you publish any articles or press releases?
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Hi! Where are you going to trade coins?
Activity: 58
Hi! When is the release date? At least approximately?
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
That's funny Nobody reads even two pages before the last one. This project was a SCAM, but many keep on asking silly questions.
Activity: 178
Do you have a mining pool? How to join it?
Activity: 30
It was a promising project. After this stage, I think it is another shitcoin. I would like to had a social media platform based on Blockchain. What a pity!
Check this one Roll Eyes: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicosocialmediamarkettoken-sale-is-closed-thank-you-for-support-2291309
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
The OP lacks useful information. And I'm hearing the site was hacked. I think some people are just taking advantage of the fact that creating ERC20 tokens are easy to create more pump and dump tokens.

that is exactly what happened  Smiley
Activity: 13
It was a promising project. After this stage, I think it is another shitcoin. I would like to had a social media platform based on Blockchain. What a pity!
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The OP lacks useful information. And I'm hearing the site was hacked. I think some people are just taking advantage of the fact that creating ERC20 tokens are easy to create more pump and dump tokens.
Activity: 103
Site was hacked. Whats going on there?
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
Waiting for some update on this coin. Maybe bounties would be a big help to make this coin popular!

Already distributed, hacking bounty got close to 100% of coins. Maybe some left for airdrop.
Activity: 144
Hey thank you received the coins from the airdrop, looking forward to having some more Wink, wish you the best for the success
Activity: 156
Somehow this project will grow, I'm not sure about this project
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
When is it expected to launch on the exchange?
Do any of you people read the comments above you? Jesus. No wonder why all those scam projects around  Huh Huh
Activity: 17
when i open the site it says the Website hacked   Sad Sad
Activity: 169
When is it expected to launch on the exchange?
Activity: 201
 This is by far one of the most interesting and promising projects I have seen in a while. 
Activity: 308
Attached. Good luck to the team.
Pages:
Jump to: