Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [ICO] [Airdrop] Faceblock - Decentralized Social Platform ⭐️ - page 7. (Read 16873 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
how do you think, would it be a truly idependant service?
Activity: 252
Merit: 103

SCAM warning !!!

I have contacted one of the presumed team member, that is presented in the whitepaper and website's "about us" section (https://faceblock.io/about-us/) - Ruaridh Currie

This guy is a real person and UI designer, who has a linkedin page and twitter =>

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ruaridhcurrie/
https://twitter.com/ruaridhcurrie

I asked him, if he has any connection to FaceBlock project, as for me there was a lot of inconsistency in a project and how it's traded in EtherDelta.

The answer was he has no any connection at all !!!=> https://twitter.com/AlekseiArhipov/status/932717520200568833

So think for yourself, but what we know about Faceblock:

1. faceblock.io domain was registered 4 days before this thread
2. The same time as thread is created 30% of all tokens (3 million) were transfered to EtherDelta for trading =>

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9c32fe91152286d78eb09f116dbad9cbd9c914ba551a489b646fe89642e4290d

3. They use stolen identities in their website, stating they work for them
4. They claim unreal things in a whitepaper (100M+ users in few months, without even MVP product)
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
you are doing great job! wish you to close ico successfully!
Thank you! Fortunately the ICO was a success.
hi! is there enough boubty tokens for everyone?
Yes, join our telegram group for more details.
Have you considered partnering with Adex? Such a relationship could prove to be highly profitable and extremely helpful in building up the community you hope to gain on your platform. 
Yes we thought about this partnership and we will get in touch with them really soon.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Have you considered partnering with Adex? Such a relationship could prove to be highly profitable and extremely helpful in building up the community you hope to gain on your platform. 
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
hi! is there enough boubty tokens for everyone?
Activity: 164
hey! where are you from? and where do you plan to launch the product?
Activity: 195
you are doing great job! wish you to close ico successfully!

4) We never ban for asking too many questions, if anything, we appreciate the questions since it helps other users. We only ban spammers and people who advertise other groups.

I have to ask a tech question. I've joined the airdrop, can you please tell me which is the token contract address, the token symbol and the decimals to use with myetherwallet?

Thank you

Hello! The contract address is 0xc0c2ee1ce1fed8f6e2764363a36db3dd4cf10022 , the symbol is FBL and it has 2 decimals. Please take a look at the main page for more details.
what is the recommended trading price?
We can not offer trading advice. We're only involved in the development of the platform.
The whitepaper is great everything we need to know is in there. I like its uniqueness among other projects. Hoping for the release of this apps very soon. Waiting to make that upside down situation where we rules!. And hoping nextime you'll include all your team members on the wp. Goodluck
Thank you for the support, we tried our best to cover all the problems and find solutions for them.
Hello! Do you plan to split ico in a few rounds?
The ICO is over. You can buy FBL on exchanges or join our telegram group and participate in the airdrop.
Activity: 20
Hello! Do you plan to split ico in a few rounds?
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
The whitepaper is great everything we need to know is in there. I like its uniqueness among other projects. Hoping for the release of this apps very soon. Waiting to make that upside down situation where we rules!. And hoping nextime you'll include all your team members on the wp. Goodluck
Activity: 169
what is the recommended trading price?
Activity: 41

4) We never ban for asking too many questions, if anything, we appreciate the questions since it helps other users. We only ban spammers and people who advertise other groups.

I have to ask a tech question. I've joined the airdrop, can you please tell me which is the token contract address, the token symbol and the decimals to use with myetherwallet?

Thank you
Please give interested people a bit more information about your platform

-> How you gonna gather 100M+ users by Q1-2018 with not even MVP ready by now
-> What is the team/company behind this project
-> What is mysterious investor that funded your ICO
-> How you going to monetize your service

What is known for now about Faceblock:

-> domain registered in 04 of November 2017, 4 days before this thread is created.
-> Webpage is using free wordpress engine
-> Another NoName token has been added to EtherDelta

1) Hello, as stated above, the 100M+ users by the first quarter of 2018 might be a bit exaggerated, but we see huge success for Faceblock.

How we see things going is Faceblock getting famous in the crypto world at first, partnering with special companies that will be only available on Faceblock, as we will eventually start expanding to other communities.

Word of tongue and fame will bring many users to both, the crypto world, and to Faceblock.

As stated in our announcement that can be found here, our developers have started working on the product already, and we're expecting an early release.

2) Please check the "About Us" page on our website!

3) Again, as stated in our announcement on Medium, the companies we have partnered with are yet to be disclosed until further contracts have been sealed.

We are trying our best to be as clear as possible and get as many things done as fast as we can, but such things are out of control, though we promise that info will be released to the public very, very soon.

4) We plan on monetizing Faceblock through crypto-related ads, partnerships, and services/features that will be purchasable on the actual product, with the FBL token.

5) There really was no rush on registering our domain, as we wanted to get everything ready before registering it.

6) We use WordPress for the SEO plugins it offers, and the easy website edits.

As a matter of fact, most ICO websites use WordPress.

Scam alert:

1) Whitepaper not yet released, was supposed to be released today
2) Etherscan indicates large quantity of FBL ready to be dumped on buyers
3) Devs have dissapeared and stop answering questions
4) Banned for asking too many questions
5) About us section is just copied and linked to "hire me" professionals that have no links to each other and have not updated their linkedin to indicate any relevance with faceblock
6) Address of office is also deceptive
7) Website was created 4 days before thread was started

I have been scammed out of 4 eth, just a warning to all.. Definately does not look legit so do some research..

1) Our whitepaper has been released, and you can view it here.

We had some delays with the design, but we overcame them quickly.

2) It's all tokens from airdrops and partnerships. The members of our team have signed a 1 year hold contract, where they can't sell any FBL tokens until a year has passed since the release of the ICO.

We know how frustrating dumping can be, and we try our best to stop it, though we can't, since it's all in the hands of the investors.

3) We haven't disappeared nor stopped answering questions, the entirety of our team is accessible and are very active on our Telegram group.

5) Our team members have met and worked together on previous projects, and they all decided to join to work on Faceblock.

6) Our office is not done yet. We just started, give us some time!
Activity: 58
hello! great project! when do you plan to launch it?
Activity: 222
Hello! can you provide me with a website link?
Activity: 10
Scam alert:

1) Whitepaper not yet released, was supposed to be released today
2) Etherscan indicates large quantity of FBL ready to be dumped on buyers
3) Devs have dissapeared and stop answering questions
4) Banned for asking too many questions
5) About us section is just copied and linked to "hire me" professionals that have no links to each other and have not updated their linkedin to indicate any relevance with faceblock
6) Address of office is also deceptive
7) Website was created 4 days before thread was started

I have been scammed out of 4 eth, just a warning to all.. Definately does not look legit so do some research..
Activity: 80
Hi! do you speak Russian? Or is here a three in Russian?
Activity: 41
Contract address and decimal for Myetherwallet?
Activity: 320
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
Hello just received faceblock bounty, saw it on etherscan. Please what is the contract address and token decimals. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: