Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [AIRDROP]🚀 Luvdub Coin - Next Evolution in Online Dating - page 15. (Read 5573 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Luvdub Coin is the next evolution in online dating! A novelty decentralized mobile app powered
by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence for serious dating on the go.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
Really cute and lovely project.
Hello dev, do you set up a plan for Luvdub bounties before the ICO is scheduled for the next quarter?

Hi,

We have not yet currently engaged any bounty programs for our project.  However, we are currently implementing an anti-fraud on boarding and token purchase system to effectively remove up to 99% of scammers/data theft to safeguard the value of our tokens.  One portion of it includes translations for certain areas that we are distinguishing separately from our neural network translations.  We are pooling our data and targeting specific countries that have a high frequency for fraud and will begin phasing in the implementation before our ICO token sale begins.  If we require professional translators that are not available to us, we may consider bounties in the near future but generally it would be unlikely given the amount of language solutions available to us in the US.
Dating was one thing where we were missing cryptos. I hope this coin covers this field because there is lot of room for growth in this field and alot of girls to be brought into cryptos if it gets successful which is need of the hour.

Hi,

Yes, we believe that we are able to tap into the mainstream market by providing an intuitive user interface.  Once users, male or female, become more adept at our platform, they would subsequently venture into additional features we provide which would help them segue into cryptocurrency purchases, wallets, exchanges, etc. 

Our approach is reminiscent to coinbase/Gdax.  We hope to provide a unique opportunity for all users regardless of their familiarity of blockchain technology. 
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
Really cute and lovely project.
Hello dev, do you set up a plan for Luvdub bounties before the ICO is scheduled for the next quarter?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
I am really addicted to the Luvdub coinand it is one of the best dating crypto project released till now. The management team,  their back up support team,  all are doing their job in excellent way to give good services to us with a very kind and polite manner. I am expecting this project to last longer for many  years as this is going to be one of the successful dating project. It feels good to be a part of this project. Wish you good luck to the whole Luvdub team.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
Whether there is a practical sense from such platforms for acquaintances and meetings based on blockchain? What essential advantages will be able to influence transition of users from usually used websites which are already fallen in love by it?
Japanese translation reserved

Hi,

We were embarking on a new method to reduce fraudulent activity and would possibly take you up on your offer for japanese translation.  Let me know what your proposals are.  Thanks!
Activity: 4
An quite interesting project. New Usefull Dating projects are usually tricky to realise, but Luvdub seems to be on the right path!
Looking forward to the future of this project!
The application for dating on blockchain is good, but have you been trying to test those same acquaintances without him and the whole system as a whole?

Hi,

I don't know if I exactly understand the question.  When you say "test those same acquaintances without him and the whole system", are you referring to our study and the use of the app?
Activity: 61
The application for dating on blockchain is good, but have you been trying to test those same acquaintances without him and the whole system as a whole?
Activity: 47
I think this is one of tge best in this year
A Great team with a great idea equals success
I believe it...
I hop go and tuch the moon...
The problem that I see with this is that not to many women that are into blockchain, so users will be mostly guys.

Hi,

You are correct in your assessment that a majority of users for cryptocurrency/blockchain are male.  However, keep in mind that even though the Luvdub Mobile App will be powered by blockchain technology and utilizing cryptocurrency, it will not require an in-depth knowledge in order to access its primary function.  Our app is designed to be intuitive and effective without the need to invest a lot of time or energy for results.  It just so happens that we have decided to adopt newer technology to meet the needs of the people.

Do realize that our app will deploy on Apple's App Store and Google's Play Store.  The barrier for entry is low.   This means that users, male or female, will not have any difficulty accessing our app once we are commercially available.  We have already registered our trademarks with the USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office).  For further information, please visit:

Https://www.luvdubcoin.com/

Security Reminder!

*Always look for the Luvdub Nation Inc. green security trust lock in your browser before submitting any information online.
Pretty interesting and unique project that use blockchain.

I don't think this project needed to upload a personal information for a airdrop participant.

Internet is very fragile and risky when it comes on providing information.

Hi,

With the amount of applications that are utilizing stolen data, I agree with you 100%.  We will be putting out a statement to all cryptocurrency sites later on this evening warning about the plethora of fraudulent activity that our verification team has witnessed over these past few days. 

However, it is an unfortunate truth that as a US corporation, we are required to comply with certain regulations in order to conduct business in regards to the transfer of cryptocurrency.  If we do not adhere to those guidelines and enforce our protocols, we would be subject to fines and imprisonment.  Specifically, the requirement that each applicant undergo review against the international OFAC sanctions list.  Despite the airdrop not requiring monetary exchange, we are not allowed to conduct business with individuals on that sanctions list.  You may read more at:

https://www.luvdubcoin.com/kyc-aml/

Security Reminder!

*Always look for the Luvdub Nation Inc. green security trust lock in your browser before submitting any information online.
Activity: 168
The project is already pleased with the fact that there are a lot of tasks on bounty,and therefore earn tokens of the campaign will be easy and simple.
First of all, helping  to become popular and successful!
 I wish you every success in its implementation!
Activity: 21
Pretty interesting and unique project that use blockchain.

I don't think this project needed to upload a personal information for a airdrop participant.

Internet is very fragile and risky when it comes on providing information.
There's so many dating projects running already, how are you going to differentiate yourself from them?

Hi,

Our project was designed using empirical data corroborated by a single-blinded study in 2016 and numerous references.  It is our intention to provide the solution for one of society's challenges that continue to plague our generation.  That is to mitigate the problems good people face when looking for someone in life.  Our hope is to alter the trend of birthrates occurring for older women because in the United State, the mean age of mothers has increased from 24.8 to 26.3 according to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).  Source

A nonprofit organization known as the March of Dimes was founded by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1938 and works to improve the health of mothers and babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.  The March of Dimes state that:

Being pregnant after age 35 makes certain complications more likely, including premature birth, birth defects and getting pregnant with multiples.
Source

We are different from everyone else because we have a different agenda and our values are what guide our decisions.  As a result, the concept and design of our app has led us in the path of a mobile oriented product that will take advantage of both machine learning and blockchain technology to provide users with the autonomy and privacy that they deserve while being effective at finding their partner with the least amount of time exerted.  You may find out more by reading our white paper at:

https://www.luvdubcoin.com/white-paper/

Security Reminder!

Activity: 75
There's so many dating projects running already, how are you going to differentiate yourself from them?
Activity: 42
What's special about this project?
Activity: 48
Luvdub is a mobile application that leverages blockchain technology to implement transparency in potential partners and enforces commitment in couples.
Activity: 137
Hi, I like this online dating project, it is very well managed, can I have app links?
Do you plan to have also a bounty program?
thanks
Pages:
Jump to: